New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Random sex or wait awhile?
  • 16 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    0.01 Karma Points [?]Message [Deleted User]Posts: 0 Accepted Answer
    My vote is to wait awhile. May be unpopular, and not sure why, but my gut check says this is the reply I must provide :)
    In the meantime, I believe you have some creative writing to share with us! Your fans await the next episode
    ;)
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down lovelyjlovelyj
    11.62 Karma Points [?]Message lovelyjPosts: 44Member Accepted Answer
    Wait a while. :) I'm golden <3
    :3 Starting fresh
    Thanked by 2LabiaLover She
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer

She,

No need to rush into anything.  After all, you can have great fun all by yourself without any risks.  The time will come, and you will know when it's right for you.

Thanked by 1She
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    @Kitty77 looks like your choice is the popular one ;) same here ...
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    @she, the answer to that question is as individual as each of us, what is the right answer for you won't be right for anyone else. BUT, the answer I always give is that the fact that you asked the question means that you have doubts. And if you have doubts, the time isn't right.

Be patient kitten, when the time's right you'll have no doubt, and no other answer will make sense.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LunaLuna
    1.00 Karma Points [?]Message LunaPosts: 12Member Accepted Answer
    I think it's totally dependent on the situation, the man, the location, whatever. I've had both: I had a man that I went to bed with on like date number three, our first kiss was in between the sheets. We started a relationship afterwards, and the very same man even proposed to me at a certain point. I've also had a man wait for a few months. Can't say which one was better, because I loved both men very very much.

I think there's no right or wrong in this one, just trust your inner feeling! And be careful about your reputation of course, as it's the only thing we women have :)
    Post edited by Luna at 2012-04-07 21:24:38
    My mom's lesson: "Your vagina is a very valuable companion in life. Treat her well, and she will reward you with years of pleasure. How is letting a plastic surgeon mutilate her 'treating her well'?"
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    Luna said:

And be careful about your reputation of course, as it's the only thing we women have :)

@Luna -- you ladies have a LOT more than just your reputations. . .trust me on that. ;)
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1Getinthepink

Luna,

I learned a very long time ago not to rely on someone's reputation.  So many times it's undeserved, or incorrect.

Thanked by 2LabiaLover Eva
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer
    Many people are two-faced snakes, that's for sure.
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
    @MrMarquis

You have a point there, true. In my younger days (before my best friend got married, that is), we used to go out with three girls. Myself, my best friend and a mutual friend. In the nightlife, we got nicknames. The mutual friend was called 'The Virgin', I used to be named 'Wild Thing' and my best friend was called 'The Mattress.' She was going through a rough time back then, and she used men to feel better. Ofcourse, this didn't work for long, as her reputation of being the 'easy one' backfired on her. If only one man had stood up for her, she would have felt better. But on the other hand: you can't love someone else if you don't love yourself first. She got the reputation, but did she deserve it? I don't think so....

@LabiaLover; thank you! ;)
    Post edited by Luna at 2012-04-09 11:43:21
    My mom's lesson: "Your vagina is a very valuable companion in life. Treat her well, and she will reward you with years of pleasure. How is letting a plastic surgeon mutilate her 'treating her well'?"
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    Sounds like a good example, Luna.  Besides, who's business is it anyway????  After all, men get patted on the back and called a "ladies man" for having lots of different partners.  Men like JFK and his father are admired for it.  I think it's ridiculous for women to be treated badly if they happen to enjoy a lot of sex with different partners.  On the other hand, "wild child" sounds like a compliment to me!!!
    I do consider it a compliment, mrmarquis, that's for sure. :)

And in regards to numbers and stuff: I feel the same way. What is it with that medieval double standard of men being 'very good' for having 2047 partners, and the woman being a slut? I've had my fair share of sexual encounters in my life, but about 95% of those were within relationships. That, according to some of my male friends, is the difference between 'Wild Thing' and 'The Mattress.' I find that a load of crap, but again, I do consider it a compliment!

A male friend of mine once put it like this: 'if a woman sleeps with a man a bit earlier than what the norm allows, but the man has had 300 ladies, who is the slut then? Not the lady, as far as I'm concerned.'

Personally, I couldn't agree more!

Thanked by 1LabiaLover

Exactly, Luna, exactly.  Since when do you have to justify having sex with anyone you choose??  NEVER.

• Vote Up0Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member Accepted Answer
    @mrmarquis - you are completely correct. But sadly "society" all to often judges people (especially women) who do not conform to this perceived ideal. I spent most of my 20's being deeply unhappy as I was just not able to make any monogamous relationships work. I hurt a lot of people - but mostly myself thinking something was wrong with me. Once I accepted that I was non-monogamous life hasn't been better and now, thankfully, i couldn't care a less if this is not societies norm. My long term relationship is based on love. I only love one person. Sex is a profound experience yes - but it is also something people just do. Personally I think we'd all be a lot happier if we all did a lot more of it. ...To get back on track. Everyone is different and you should trust your instincts if you feel it is right. But if i want to then my view is that we are only on this earth for a short time and the only thing to do with that moment is to have fun (and help others have fun) as long as i am looking after my health and not hurting others. I prefer to let pleasure guide me rather than conforming to a view of what others/society thinks (which is often driven by jealousy and insecurity).
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover

Agatha,

I couldn't agree with you more.  Brava!!!!!  Too bad for hypocritical views from society as a whole.  Thank goodness we have the freedom to do what we choose to do. 

This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)