New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Does anyone else have orgasms through out the day without stimulating yourself?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down SheShe
    18.02 Karma Points [?]Message ShePosts: 150Member
    Mine are small.
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    Nothing wrong with small orgasms, She.  Treasure every single one, small or big, hard or soft and luscious.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer
    I've only had one, and it was huge. It's very difficult to act natural when you're in a lecture...
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down SheShe
    18.02 Karma Points [?]Message ShePosts: 150Member
    Lecture? Oh wow, mine are subtle or quite enormous depending on how busy I am. It just gets annoying when I want to go panty less.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer

My wife has had one that I know of. 

She has this thing for guys masturbating, and I was performing for her, as she filmed it. I heard her gasp, and looking over I could see a wet spot forming on the crotch of her shorts and the juices running down her legs.

To this day, if I want to brag about sexual prowess I brag that I grought my wife to orgasm while she was clothed...Without even touching her.

• Vote Up0Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member Accepted Answer
    @tempest_driver - I also have a thing for guys masterbating - so so hot! Would love to see that video ;) I also have wet dreams and often wake up with swollen and very very wet lips. I am not sure if I have ever orgasmed without some sort of stimulation but it doesn't have to be manual, visual and imagination can cause orgasm for me. Squeezing my pelvic muscles can cause orgasm. My nipples rubbing against clothes can cause it and I once got my clit caught in the lace of some panties which caused some very strong orgasms.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer
    @Agatha a squeezed pelvic muscles is the quickest and sweetest orgasm for me.
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)