New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Guys: What Do You Think Of When Performing Cunnilingus (Licking Pussy)?
  • Vote Up1Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    Hey Guys,

I'm just pointing out for the record here, and taking a poll really to see if the reaction / feeling of accomplishment is the same for you guys as it is for me.

Or is this something that could only stem from the real love of labia??

So question is:

Do you lose your shit when you're licking a woman's pussy and she twitches?

I mean does it make you incredibly hard, and only think of making her cum, or just inserting your cock into her, because it's starting to drip pre-cum?

I typically lose my shit when I'm
    licking a woman's pussy and her legs twitch.  I mean not only is it
    physical confirmation that she's loving what I'm doing, but again it
    brings out that animal instinct -- it can be compared only to your
    life's greatest accomplishment except, it happens much sooner and is
    much more gratifying and the only thing better than when the woman
    attached to the pussy I'm licking grabs the sheets and says: "you're
    gonna make me cum" I can feel her pussy muscles twitch, and her legs start to shake in my arms is probably making her do that all over again.

Typically, I only get to do this maybe once or twice with my current girlfriend, before she usually outright says: "I want you to fuck me."

And by this point, I'm usually hard as a rock, my cock is starting to ooze pre-cum, and all I can think about is the sound her pussy will make once I insert my cock into it -- no other thoughts come to mind. . .I don't think of baseball games, football games, or any other dumb shit I've heard guys say.

I don't even think I think to be honest (I mean I know better), but realistically, my mind starts to peter out and while I'm usually thinking about client issues, politics, or other things, at this point, none of that matters anymore than the feeling (and sound that occurs) when I stick my cock inside her now incredibly wet pussy and it makes that initial sound that is usually described as a "queef" or something (where the air escapes from her pussy as my cock fills it).

So. . .am I the only one??  Do I love pussy so much, that I'm the only that loses my shit??  Or is this you guys too??

Am I the only that feels if a nuclear bomb went off, and be more concerned with making her cum more than trying to escape the initial 5 mile in radius "Danger Zone" and nuclear blast?!?

Your opinions guys??
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-01-26 11:10:52
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • 12 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up1Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I do not think much , I just enjoy it . Some times when she comes , I come too :-}
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member Accepted Answer
    It surely does excite me when I am going down on her and she is twitching and moaning ... my girl usually can't take it for long... I love to go down on a long labia and make her cum till she begs me to stop...
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Think???  What does thinking have to do with it???  I find it to be pure pleasure in all respects.  There is only one thing I can think of at such a time, and that's how to get MORE!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down SvenSven
    12.25 Karma Points [?]Message SvenPosts: 10Member
    As with most men, when the blood flows from the real brain to the small head (between our legs) the thought process is shot...
  • Vote Up0Vote Down GetinthepinkGetinthepink
    8.38 Karma Points [?]Message GetinthepinkPosts: 38Member Accepted Answer
    It's a meditation of a kind, isn't it?  My brain goes quiet, and for a period of time, I am solely existing in the immediate present.  @LabiaLover: I totally agree with you; one of the greatest joys - and most exciting experiences to be had - is watching a woman enjoy the great oral I am giving her.  It makes me hard, like a freaking rock!!!
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member Accepted Answer
    @labialover - can I join in on this ;)

It is a wonderful feeling giving pleasure in this way and I want to make sure she has an amazing experience. I love the beauty of a woman's body and I adore it when I see it for the first time. Seeing if she is shaved, landing strip or trimmed and what her beautiful labia look like. But after that all thought is cast aside and pure instinct takes over. What I do know is that such a wonderful experience is not to be rushed. I also love the leg twitching and simply adore it if she is a screamer.
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Working a woman into screaming and squirting is absolute heaven.  I have no problem concentrating on what I'm doing, since I get so excited over what awaits at the end of the experience.
    Thanked by 1tempest_driver
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    @Agatha

Absolutely not you can't join in on this!

Don't you know women don't perform cunnilingus!!

LOL!  Obviously, I'm kidding. . .of course you're welcome to join in -- in fact I think as men we'd have much to learn about how the cunnilingus experience is perceived by women either performing it, or receiving it.

So do tell @Agatha. . . :)

I'm glad you enjoy the leg twitching. . .that is what lets me know I'm doing a good job, when she starts to get those uncontrollable leg twitches and starts to grind her hips closer to my mouth, like she wants me to suck her pussy into to my mouth!  Mmmm. . .mmmmm!

I feel like a man who doesn't perform cunnilingus is not really enjoying all that there is to experience about being a man and giving pleasure to a woman.  Just my opinion. . .

I love a nice juicy pussy to lick.  Especially when it's wet already. :X
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down lovelyjlovelyj
    11.62 Karma Points [?]Message lovelyjPosts: 44Member Accepted Answer
    Love when a women is shaved..smells good.
    Neways...one of these gurls I'm dating...
    She's quite fun...a pervert individual like me.
    She mosdef gets the trembles....goosebumps...feet curling...
    And the lovely squirtin..:)) she is although the first to squirt without
    Me fkn her. Haha....I also love gurls with there hood pierced...:)
    I mosdef dripping while giving. <3 totallyy lovezzxzz it. I'm tb biggest ladyslut ever!!!<br />
    :3 Starting fresh
    Thanked by 2LabiaLover himu
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    @lovelyj

Feel free to be a ladyslut next time I'm in California. :P

With an ass like that, a cute little pussy like yours, and
    a bodacious curvy little body. . .you can sign me up. ;)
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    well said @LabiaLover... :D
    my thoughts exactly ;)
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    Sounds like a deal to me!!
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)