New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Fantasizing about women
  • Vote Up1Vote Down CherryCherry
    10.10 Karma Points [?]Message CherryPosts: 5Member
    As a straight woman is it strange that I constantly fantasize about being with another woman preferably also with big luscious pussy lips. I get so turned on thinking about it!!!
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2013-06-19 14:45:51
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • 8 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up1Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member

Well I am a man & some times I think or Fantasize about two woman at the same time with big luscious pussy lips . I do not know how much you know about the Bible , But King Solomon had 700 official wives and 300 concubines . He also wrote the book Song of Songs in the Bible & he mentioned 7:2 mound of wheat encircled by lilies , Hi might have bean talking about large Labia . You could substitute lilies for labia . Solomon is the son of David & he had ,he had eight wives and at least ten concubines . It is written that David is a man of god's own heart . Jesus commanded us to first Love the Lord Your God with all Your Heart , Soul & Mind  . The Second Commandment is to Love Your Neighbor as Yourself .

I hope that this was not to much for You .

I do wish You all the very best !!!

LOL Bert :-}

Thanked by 1Cherry
  • Vote Up1Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    Kifbob said:

As a straight woman is it strange that I constantly fantasize about being with another woman preferably also with big luscious pussy lips. I get so turned on thinking about it!!!

Actually, it is pretty natural.  The female form is amazing, and it is not hard to understand why women and men both love the female body.

If you'd really like to play on your fantasy, or perhaps live it out, this is definitely the right place to find a woman who is also interested in the same.

For example, @girlmeat had expressed interest in meeting another woman at some point.

I'd recommend you post a thread in the Labia Lovers category if you want to pursue it. ;)
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2013-06-19 14:49:39
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 2Cherry sgtbert
  • Vote Up1Vote Down CherryCherry
    10.10 Karma Points [?]Message CherryPosts: 5Member
    I involve men in my fantasies too. I always like to imagine them watching and then joining in .
  • Vote Up1Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @Cherry

Well. . .that sounds exactly how things would play out. :-)
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • Vote Up1Vote Down bjw9865bjw9865
    12.00 Karma Points [?]Message bjw9865Posts: 20Limited Member
    I don't blame you i fantasize about large labia too the bigger the better.
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • Vote Up1Vote Down Lisa_LipsLisa_Lips
    66.35 Karma Points [?]Message Lisa_LipsPosts: 308Member Accepted Answer
    Cherry, I go through periods of abject lust over women and then I won't entertain the thought for months.  So chalk it up to a little bi curiosity and move on or maybe do something about it?
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • Vote Up0Vote Down lovelyjlovelyj
    11.62 Karma Points [?]Message lovelyjPosts: 44Member Accepted Answer
    That's hot !!! <3 a squirting woman is better ,:) why don't you test our it curiosity ?
    :3 Starting fresh
  • Don't worry about your fantasy, it is not that weird. I know various women who get the same. My wife for example want to know some day a WWM threesome
    Who like my macaroons?
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (1)