New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Ladies, how much would you grade the sexual sensibility of your inner lips?
  • If we give the grade of 10/10 for arousing your clit and 0/10 for arousing your hair (lol), which grade do you give when we stimulate just at your lips.
    I ask this question because I notice that my foreskin is very sensitive.

Thank you :-)
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2013-10-08 19:44:21
    Who like my macaroons?
  • 8 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up1Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer
    I'd have to rate the sensitivity of my inner lips to be an 8 out of 10. Even if something just brushes against it, wether it be bed sheets, my own jeans, or if there's a slight vibration from a cellphone or heater- I'm almost instantly turned. Or I am at least thinking about pleasuring myself. It's not always a strong sensation whenever they're accidentally touched, but the feeling is enough to make me want to keep it going and add onto that sensations.

Don't worry about your English, you would find that you're doing better than several Americans :) 

Great question, @pussytongueman 
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • Just to be more explicit, I ´m asking for a kind of pleasure scale in the same idea that a "pain scale" in hospital where 10 is the highest sensation that can reach you to orgasm and 0 is no sensation.
    So what is the grade best grade you knew for lips sensation? The goal is to know how important are inner lips in sex for women and how pity is labioplastia for your sexual life =((

:D
    Who like my macaroons?
  • So sorry for my poor English....
    I din't mean sensibility but sensitivity of yours labias :D
    Who like my macaroons?
  • 8/10..... Wouaaaahhhh
    I didn't imagine it would be so intense. This is even almost to much if it slightly stimulate you all along your day because you always feel hot and with a "not finish work" feeling :-/ At the end of the day, you just jump on your boyfriend to release all this sexual tension you accumulate during hours :-D

I feel so sorry for the women who are ashamed with their lips and go to the surgeon.... It's a natural gift they decide to delete :( Pity
    Who like my macaroons?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down xxl4skinxxl4skin
    160.91 Karma Points [?]Message xxl4skinPosts: 1,270Senior Member
    Hey Eva, i think it is the same with my long dangling Foreskin in my Jeans - it is very sensitiv and i love this feeling....
    :\"> :P :D
    long stretching is sexy
  • Foreskin is not really the same that inner labia. It's more like clitoral hood.
    If you follow the embryonic development of a baby girl or a baby boy, you Will see that embryonic sex is the same at 7 weeks.
    And then, what will become foreskin for boys, become clitoral hood for girls. And what will become inner labias for girls, become the penile urethra for boys.

But anyway, all this anatomics parts have off course a sexual sensitivity ;-)
    Who like my macaroons?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down xxl4skinxxl4skin
    160.91 Karma Points [?]Message xxl4skinPosts: 1,270Senior Member
    omg, thanks - i am a Blockhead.....
    :-O  and my Foreskin is sensitiv...
    L-)
    long stretching is sexy
  • Vote Up0Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member

Thank You @Eva !!!

Bert :-}

This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)