New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Breast Enlargement Surgery?
  • Vote Up2Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    One of our members, @Montana, had a wonderful idea for our Female Perspective discussion board:

Breast size: 10 years ago, I was owner of a fashion model agency with hundreds of beautiful fashion models. What surprised me so much was "how many girls wanted breast enlargement" although in my opinion their breasts were beautiful, just the size matching with the body. What ever I said to them, they did it and in my opinion the natural ones were far more beautiful then the new big ones. Often you could see (without bra) that they were not natural. There was a girl too that just had a baby and her beautuful breasts became empty little sacks. She was so sad about that and let them refilled again. She was so happy and it looked good as before. That's useful I think. I understand many men love huge breasts. I am not one of them. I like them as a part of the complete figure. Sometimes they are small and beautiful, like Dominika Chybova's and with others they are beautiful when big. 

Regards Montana ;;)

What are some of your [members] thoughts on breast enlargement surgery?

I'm not short, I'm fun size!
  • 8 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up1Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer
    I suppose I'll start off the discussion on breast enlargement. Personally, I'm against breast enlargement surgery for several reasons. One being that, you're altering how your body is made because of a popular stigma of what the ideal female body should look like. And another being that several women aren't aware of what comes with having a hefty chest; there is: serious lower back pain, unwanted attention from the opposite sex or in some cases same sex with or without a low v-neck shirt, exercise issues (running), clothing issues (shirts never fit you properly because you're focused on fitting your chest area that's much bigger than your waist. and no matter what you do you're always showing cleavage).

Big Breasts are not the holy grail of "womanhood," it's how you act and carry yourself amongst others that defies you as a woman.

Women with small breasts, including myself, need to learn that what you have is what you get. So you can't sport a low v-neck shirt like a big breasted woman can. And you may not get as much attention as your heavier chested friend. But, at least you're proportionate and comfortable (physically speaking). When I was younger, I used to wait for the day that my breast would get bigger, and they did, and then they stopped abruptly. I used to hear some of my girlfriends talk about having to go shopping again because they went up another cup size. I would never discuss my bra size to anyone because I didn't feel as adequate. But, now I've grown out of that phase and have learned to appreciate my body for how it is. My 34A cups may not be busting out of my shirt, but they allow me to sleep on my stomach, run races, go braless in public sometimes (when it isn't cold), they're quite perky and sensitive :)>- I could have inherited my maternal side of the family's breast size-D+ cup, and that would not have went well with my 5'3" height.

Women of all shapes and sizes, need to learn how to love themselves (whether they're big or small), and not the images that they see in magazines, or what their significant other has stashed on their computer. You can't even trust a photographed picture of anyone, because they photo shop the picture of an already beautiful woman to fit the large breast, tiny waist, wide hips look. I used to bounce back and forth about my body image, but I've come to terms with the fact that I'm a 34A, and I love them to bits. So I may be, "lacking" in the chest area. Big Deal. I have a nice butt, high cheekbones, and stay in shape so those are pluses too.

The only times I do condone breast alterations are for breast cancer patients and women who want a breast reduction. A friend of mine is quite blessed in the chest area, and my friends and I would always joke that if she ever gets a reduction, she should share some of her chest with ours. She said that she would gladly do so, if she had the funds. 

It all comes down to answering one simple question when you undergo surgery like a breast reduction: Who are you doing this for?

Post edited by Eva at 2014-03-29 00:19:02
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
  • Vote Up1Vote Down MontanaMontana
    331.24 Karma Points [?]Message MontanaPosts: 2,413Senior Member
    Beautifully said @eva. I couldn't agree more with you! I am sure you 34a are adorable
    :-*
    Thanked by 1Eva
  • Vote Up1Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Yes @Eva I also like them natural .
    Too big looks like it could be a problem .
    I know of one woman , my step sister that got a Brest Reduction , because they where too big & also gave her back problems . Some , not all of the fake ones I have seen , do not look very good to me . Thank You Eva for talking about this . 34 A sounds Very Good !!! Keep on Running !!!
    Bert :-}
    Thanked by 2Montana Eva
  • Vote Up1Vote Down lipslips
    46.61 Karma Points [?]Message lipsPosts: 195Contributor Accepted Answer
    @Eva and @Montana, thanks for the topic.  I used to be super thin and always wanted bigger boobs.  I had boyfriends who teased me about their size (A cup).  Funny that no one teased me about my labia!!  Anyhow, as I have gotten older and recently put on some weight, I've got more than enough going on in the boob department.  I'm currently wearing a 36DD.  My sister had bigger boobs than me but after three babies they were pretty flat and saggy.

Ironically, because of having the breast cancer gene run in my family and my sister and I both have the bad mutation, she ended up having a double mastectomy with reconstruction and I am being encouraged to do the same.  The implants generally have to sit behind your pectoral muscles because they want to remove all of your breast tissue.  So now my sister has small but completely perky boobs while I have the bigger, droopier ones!  I don't know if I'll ever have the surgery, but I know that natural is generally more beautiful no matter what. 
  • Vote Up0Vote Down fernando23fernando23
    0.72 Karma Points [?]Message fernando23Posts: 7Member
    Nothing beats natural, I can't stand fake boobs specially those that feel like volleyball ballons to the touch, no thanks
  • Vote Up0Vote Down fernando23fernando23
    0.72 Karma Points [?]Message fernando23Posts: 7Member
    Nothing beats natural, I can't stand fake boobs specially those that feel like volleyball ballons to the touch, no thanks
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @Eva: Well said!  I love how you put it all.  Personally I don't have a preference.  I'm an legs/ass man as you and everyone else already knows. ;)

I just saw this, since I've been busy but goodness you laid it down pretty well! :)

@lips: I love that you are going to do your thing despite what doctors may say.  I've always felt that doctors only go based on what they know, and cannot possibly predict with 100% that the outcome will be the same with every patient they come across.  So I'm in support of you delaying the surgery. =D>
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2014-05-15 14:34:08
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down ompoompo
    0.44 Karma Points [?]Message ompoPosts: 3Member
    I try to avoid intimate contact with any woman who has enlarged breasts. This is an instant turnoff. I ask myself what happened to her connection to her own sense of femininity and sexuality. Something is seriously a-miss.
    Thanked by 1Eva

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

SexyLabia.net Members (3439)

• LabiaLover
  • Cornball
  • himu
  • mrmarquis
  • crs188
  • girlmeat
  • tempest_driver
  • PaulMApphart
  • Marlow