New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
How does Girl Pee?
  • I am glad to know,How does Girl Pee?

I know they pee from Urethra.But i want some HD Close up pics of female pussy and female urethra.

Please upload pics.Thanks in advanced.
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    @LonelyBoyFromIndia

If you know how women pee, then I don't get why you posted this as a question, since it is really more a discussion about a particular thing you are interested in or have a fetish about. . .

There are over 40,000+ pics that have been uploaded to this site in appreciation of the female body, and the female labia.

I suggest you start looking through them as there are plenty that have been already posted in High Definition with enough emphasis on the vulva that you can see the woman's urethra quite obviously.

That said, I'm going to close this discussion, and invite you to take a look at the many threads in the following categories:

General
    Anonymous
    Shared
    Labia Models
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1LonelyBoyFromINDIA
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)