New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Whats wrong with mine?
  • Vote Up1Vote Down Menyl100Menyl100
    3.76 Karma Points [?]Message Menyl100Posts: 8Member
    im a 24yo girl. but after lurking around this site i find that mine is a little different.. plus ive also had this problem with my boyfriend. i cant last more than 2 bouts of intercourse without getting sore. ive tried other sites but none where particularly helpful. sex for me with my bf is quite painful even if im already wet and lubricated even though wed been at it for years. im afraid i cant satisfy my boyfriend with this condition. i dont do insertions during masturbation coz its painful even if its just a finger. i think mine is abnormal.
    Thanked by 2sgtbert LabiaLover
  • 12 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up1Vote Down indieoceanindieocean
    15.38 Karma Points [?]Message indieoceanPosts: 5Guest Accepted Answer
    Soooo... I think your best bet is to consult with your doctor...unless there are any Gyn's on here.. ...that is definitely a medical issue....and I don't think there are experts on a site like this to give you an appropriate opinion especially by  just looking at your pictures...unless you are just really wanting praise ....
    pain during intercourse can mean a  couple of things...and from personal experience ovarian cysts is a leading major cause of intercourse pain.....or I have heard of this being an estrogen imbalance issue as well.....like I suggested...go see your doctor about it ...and do not be embarrassed...its what they do and what they are trained for......
    cj lips
  • Vote Up0Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Yes I have to agree with @indieocean , Please go see a Doctor .

The sooner the better , most problem are much easier to take care of if treated sooner .

Lots of times the problems are harder to treat if you let them go for a longer time .
    So Please do not put it if off any longer , Go to a Doctor as soon as You can .

Bert :-}
    Thanked by 2LabiaLover Menyl100
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    I have to agree with @indieocean @menyl100

Based on what you're saying, it sounds like perhaps your boyfriend may be larger than you are able to take, but then I wonder about that even since you said it's painful to insert even a finger during masturbation.

So I wonder if perhaps you have a condition that may be causing this issue. . .

I can say that in pics 1x3 and 2x1 your pussy looks like it may be irritated.

Do you and your boyfriend use condoms?  I wonder if you have an allergy to them.

Sometimes irritation is a reaction as well to a sexually transmitted disease or bacterial infections (your pussy is very sensitive). . .have you and your boyfriend been checked recently for STD's/STI's??

In pics 1x1 and 1x2 your pussy looks a normal pink color, but in 1x3 it looks bright red which is usually a sign of irritation.

Same with the pic in 2x1 -- it appears that your outer labia are irritated as well (or perhaps it's a razor burn?).

I suspect it's not razor burn only because your pussy appears to be shaved in the other pics, but your outer labia don't seem to look irritated in the previous pics.. ..

When did you take the pics 1x3 and 2x1?  Was it before or after sex?

I'm no doctor, however, the more information you provide, the more information I can likely give you so that perhaps you'll at least have an idea of what *might* wrong in lieu of seeing your gynecologist. :)
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2014-09-15 13:19:02
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1Menyl100
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Menyl100Menyl100
    nice.. thanks for for the input.. ive read about estrogen imbalance. i have had very irregular cycles before. had an experience before where i was delayed 3 months, i really thought i was pregnant that time. usually im delayed by an average of 3 to 6 days only the middle pic on 1st line i recall was before sex.. i dont think its STD coz we dont have multiple partners ever since we became a couple and he is my first man, he had himself checked before, he was clean. on the second line. i forgot if it was before or after..

we dont use condoms but we use lubes.. i find it hard without em..

as for medical conditions. the only thing i remember was i had anemia before. and now im on the chubby body scale
    also. i think my labia is small compared to many girls here.and ive read that small labias are undesirable? is that true? i mean mine is nothing like those of beautiful women's here
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    @menyl100:

You mentioned using lubes -- are they water or oil based lubricants?

I wonder if you may be allergic to them. . .

Is your guy circumcised?

Also, don't worry about your body type being "chubby" or whatever the case, because I'm sure you're fine just the way you are -- I just want to make sure that it's not a more serious issue with your labia is all.

To answer your next question, yes your labia minora are smaller than some of the other women who have posted here on the site, but that doesn't mean something is wrong with your labia and most of us here would consider them just as sexy as the larger labia ladies on the site. :)

Small labia aren't undesirable in my opinion (and I've seen many labia). . .however, some men would consider them "undesirable", but then some men consider large labia "undesirable" as well, so I think it's simply a matter of preference and is totally subjective.

Here on this site, we don't judge women based on the size of their labia -- we appreciate them all. :D

Some women have smaller inner labia and receive quite a considerable amount of attention like @merry on her post here:

https://www.sexylabia.net/discussion/602/anonymous-contribution-merrys/p1

@Rhonda also has labia that are much like yours, and she is proud of them and has received a considerable amount of posts on her thread as well here:

https://www.sexylabia.net/discussion/644/who-wants-to-see-more-/p1

Same with @puffylips in her thread here:

https://www.sexylabia.net/discussion/604/anonymous-contribution-puffylips

I wouldn't worry much about whether or not your labia meets any kind of "standard". ;)
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2014-09-16 00:46:22
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1Menyl100
    he is circumcised.. hygiene wise, i think heve been taking good care of his. wait how do you differentiate the oil based and the
    water based? havent seen any markings from the one ive been using from
    the pharmacy. i guess its oil based  coz it has this slightly sticky
    texture.. its the only one available from where im from
  • Vote Up0Vote Down rhondarhonda
    14.20 Karma Points [?]Message rhondaPosts: 22Member
    Ky sells a water based lube that doesnt bother me and im sensitive. Its not the jelly either. It feels alot like the real stuff your body produces when you are aroused. Im considerably older than you and as you age you produce less natural lubricant and need a little help. When i was a teenager a bf referred to sex with me as "going swimming" because i would get so wet.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @rhonda: Not to get off topic, but "going swimming" with you sounds pretty good. HAHA! :D

I *love* when women get that wet. . .I have a new "friend" who recently sent me a video of her pussy getting that wet -- something she had done for the first time ever, and I was so impressed with her pussy and how wet she gets. . .she's well aware that I'm counting down the days until my face is between her legs, so I can truly enjoy her pussy, her body, and express my true inner feminist. ;)

@menyl100: Typically it would specify such on the label.  Perhaps you can tell me what brand it is, and the name of it, and I could find out for you if it's water or oil based.  I suspect that maybe you're having a reaction to it of some sort.  Let me know the name and brand when you can and I'll see what I can find out. :)
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2014-09-16 00:48:13
    thank you very much for all the information and encouragement guys
    :)>- im just gathering confidence to post more pics soon
    Thanked by 1licknthick1
    im very happy with the discussion, please close this conversation. i will post soon
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @menly100

Glad you got your questions answered! :D

Since this thread also has your labia photos, I'll leave the thread open rather than closing it, since others may want to comment on your lips, and let you know how much they love your labia. ;)

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

SexyLabia.net Members (3439)

• LabiaLover
  • Cornball
  • himu
  • mrmarquis
  • crs188
  • girlmeat
  • tempest_driver
  • PaulMApphart
  • Marlow