New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
69 position question
  • Vote Up1Vote Down licknthick1licknthick1
    773.66 Karma Points [?]Message licknthick1Posts: 1,978Senior Member
    Does anybody feel that the 69 position is somewhat distracting? I like giving full attention to my lover and letting them feel the full pleasure, and enjoy concentrating likewise when being given attention. I certainly like someone sitting on my face if they like it that way... and foreplay is fine, just thought I'd ask to see opinions.
    Thanked by 2sgtbert LabiaLover
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up2Vote Down RoxysmomRoxysmom
    17.50 Karma Points [?]Message RoxysmomPosts: 21Member Accepted Answer
    I for one do feel it takes away from both parties experience...if im focusing on him and giving pleasure I cant enjoy him giving me pleasure as much. I also find I cant please him as well in that position, and my needs arent really met either. Hope that helps; im new round here but I know what I like and what I dont;)
  • Vote Up2Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Yes Me Too & Thank You @licknthick1 & @Roxysmom .

If some body asked me if I liked 69 , I would say Yes .

But I agree with the two of You , it is a Distraction .

I also like face sitting & I like her to have a hand or two on my head while giving her Cunnilingus , I feel closer to her Orgasm that way & I also usually play with her nipples while eating her out .

So I will say that 69 is not me Favorite Position & I have also not done the 69 Position in two years or more .

Thank You !!!
    Bert :-}
  • Vote Up1Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    Well, I for one am incredibly turned on by 69. . .I love the feeling of a woman sucking my cock while her juicy pussy and ass is in my face.

I love licking her so well she nearly collapses on top of me and can't really suck my cock properly. . .it starts out well, but usually deteriorates into her collapsing on top of me in an orgasm, then I typically lift her off me and have her ride me.

Love it, love it, love it! ;)
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1licknthick1
  • Vote Up1Vote Down canamcanam
    13.12 Karma Points [?]Message canamPosts: 29Member Accepted Answer
    Neither my wife or I like the 69 position ... we both think that it is a huge distraction and we want each other to enjoy it as much as possible so with that being said, I guess you could say our favorite position for oral sex is .... 77 ... because you get ate more ....
    Thanked by 2licknthick1 sgtbert
  • Vote Up0Vote Down blazeoneblazeone
    16.42 Karma Points [?]Message blazeonePosts: 45Member Accepted Answer
    I really like 69 position yes some what distraction but gravity is so nice when she orgasams that way an if you have the right partner its GREAT to orgasam at the same time
    Thanked by 1licknthick1
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)