New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
does body size equate to lip size
  • Vote Up1Vote Down canamcanam
    13.12 Karma Points [?]Message canamPosts: 29Member
    It seems like just abut every lady of varying body sizes has the gift of having large inner and outer labia, maybe just because I look so closely for them but I was wondering if bigger ladies have bigger lips expecially the outer labia.  Either way, I love 'em all.
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down RoxysmomRoxysmom
    17.50 Karma Points [?]Message RoxysmomPosts: 21Member Accepted Answer
    Im a bigger lady and have small labia/non prominent inner labia; hope that helps!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Lip_fetish88Lip_fetish88
    5.16 Karma Points [?]Message Lip_fetish88Posts: 20Member Accepted Answer
    I've seen large lips on petite, average AND thick ladies. Small lips on all as well. The large lip ladies were surprised and appreciative of my fascination with their lips and the attention I paid to their beauty.

And like you Canam, I lovem all!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I do not believe so .
    But I do wish I a way to tell .
    Bert :-}
  • Vote Up0Vote Down licknthick1licknthick1
    773.68 Karma Points [?]Message licknthick1Posts: 1,978Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Small, average & voluptuous ladies--- it doesn't seem to me to make a difference on who has small or large labia. I would like to do a large sample examination of them to find out more to be sure, though!!!! :P ;)
    Post edited by licknthick1 at 2015-03-04 14:18:23
  • Vote Up0Vote Down canamcanam
    13.12 Karma Points [?]Message canamPosts: 29Member
    We all seem to be of the same thinking ... hell, I just love big lips no matter what they are attached to  :P
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)