New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
clit size....
  • After posting my tanned pussy question, I also got to thinking...guys, does clit size matter? Do you think women with big clits have better orgasms? My clit gets pretty large when I'm aroused and I think it helps contribute to the orgasm. I can't wait to lay out at Haulover Beach this weekend and feel the sun on it! Somehow the heat from the sun makes it feel so very good too. I like to lay there and slowly feel my labia and clit getting warmer and larger. It's amazing how both men and womens parts change shape with stimulation isn't it?
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2015-10-21 22:54:27
  • 28 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up1Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member
    I Like to Caress Women's Parts with my Tongue & Suck on it to help it to grow , the more it grows the the More I Grow Too !!!
  • Vote Up1Vote Down redpussyredpussy
    5.11 Karma Points [?]Message redpussyPosts: 0Guest
    I have very average clitoris and sometimes I wish I had it bigger, although, my sex drive is a bit excessive.
    But one day I bought a vacuum pump for woman and wanted to try if it would do something for me, my friend uses it to pump his penis and he said it works for him.Since I don't have any privacy at home, sometimes I stay late night after work in my office and either play, or invite a friend or go on a chat line naked. It is very kinky and I love every minute of it. That night I stayed late again and wanted to try my new vacuum pump. I was naked and started to use it but it didn't work, I tried for a half an hour and nothing.And then the door opened and a colleague of mine stuck his head in the door and asked why I am working so late, but didn't finished his question and just starred at me, speechless. Then he step in, closed the door and offered help, all red in his face. I was terribly embarrassed but it was either say no or yes, both answers would have different results, so I took the better one. He really knew how to use it and after 45 minutes of pumping my pussy lips and my clit were huge. It lasted only 3 hours, but it was great feeling nad I finally saw how it would be to have pussy of larger size. And I also find out that sex with freshly pumped pussy is incredible.:O)
    And the tattoo on my labia looked also bigger.:o)
    Kiss, Brenda
    B-kourimobra.jpg
    420 x 401 - 25K
    B-mojekundapumpovana.jpg
    400 x 300 - 25K
  • Vote Up1Vote Down redpussyredpussy
    5.11 Karma Points [?]Message redpussyPosts: 0Guest
    dooslek69, ,it would be interesting if you walked in.:O) But my colleague scared me enough, fortunately he was horny also and was kind enough to help me with the pump. We started to do it every week and on the third week he surprised me , bringing with him another guy. It turned me on even more and they strt pumping me every evening, most of the time in my office, few times in other place. My pussy styed swollen over 9 hours every time
    and I forgot my appointment with my gyno guy and it scared him when he saw my pussy so puffed up.:O_\
    Kiss, Brenda

P.S.: I am adding my tattoo.:o)

B-mojetetovani.jpg
    640 x 480 - 35K
    B-mojetetovanihotove.jpg
    640 x 480 - 29K
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2016-09-18 14:32:26
  • Vote Up1Vote Down honeylipshoneylips
    25.71 Karma Points [?]Message honeylipsPosts: 53Member
    Tell me what you think.....
    IMG_0221.JPG
    300 x 225 - 21K
    IMG_0420.JPG
    300 x 300 - 42K
    IMG_0485.JPG
    300 x 225 - 39K
    IMG_0412.JPG
    275 x 245 - 14K
    28.jpg
    480 x 640 - 79K
    IMG_0435.JPG
    300 x 400 - 30K
  • Vote Up1Vote Down licknthick1licknthick1
    773.66 Karma Points [?]Message licknthick1Posts: 1,978Senior Member
    @honeylips: I love your pics!!! You have a totally succulent clit!! Your pink makes my mouth water- my tongue wants to explore every bit of you- I would so much like to give you so much attention!!!! Thanks! :x
    Thanked by 1honeylips
  • Vote Up0Vote Down licknthick1licknthick1
    I love a nice pearl sized clit, doesn't matter to me what size.... when I'm sucking or licking one, if the lady is turned on, that is all I am concerned about, and that turns me on! Love to hear about your labia and clit getting warm in the sun! Thanks!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down VaneyVaney
    8.92 Karma Points [?]Message VaneyPosts: 31Guest

normal">mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
    mso-ansi-language:EN;mso-fareast-language:EN-CA" lang="EN">I know that it is way too
    sensitive for me at the start, and almost hurts if rubbed the wrong way. I've
    never tried it closer to the end though. Seeing that glistening my rose bud
    partially "pulling the hood back..." I am happy.
    "Times New Roman";mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-language:
    EN-CA">

font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif";mso-bidi-font-family:Arial;mso-ansi-language:
    EN-US" lang="EN-US">My partner gently pulls my pussy lips away and flick with the tongue
    against my clit. Clit, hood covered or not. Do this quickly. This thing is
    getting up there toward orgasm. When I start to
    have an orgasm, for heaven’s sakes, don’t let go of that clit hood. Hang in
    there for the duration. Move your tongue in and out of my pussy. If your
    fingers are inside, move them a little too, gently though, things are extremely
    sensitive just now.
    115%;font-family:"Verdana","sans-serif"">

• Vote Up0Vote Down VaneyVaney
    8.92 Karma Points [?]Message VaneyPosts: 31Guest

normal">mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-ansi-language:EN;mso-fareast-language:
    EN-CA" lang="EN">I know that it is way too sensitive for me at the start, and almost
    hurts if rubbed the wrong way. I've never tried it closer to the end though.
    Seeing that glistening my rose bud partially "pulling the hood
    back..." I am happy.
    "Times New Roman";mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";mso-fareast-language:
    EN-CA">

mso-bidi-font-family:Arial;mso-ansi-language:EN-US" lang="EN-US">My partner gently pulls my
    pussy lips away and flick with the tongue against my clit. Clit, hood covered
    or not. Do this quickly. This thing is getting up there toward orgasm. When I start to have an orgasm, for heaven’s sakes, don’t
    let go of that clit hood. Hang in there for the duration. Move your tongue in
    and out of my pussy. If your fingers are inside, move them a little too, gently
    though, things are extremely sensitive just now.

Clits are wonderful!!!! @Vaney, even if a little difficult to read, I have read your comments several times- and would like to hear more!
  • I have never seen an ugly pussy, lips and clit. Bigger labia are nice to suck, but smaller ones are nicer to tongue deep and to flick that clit with my tongue. 
    Women must never worry about the size of their labia or clit. 
  • Vote Up0Vote Down outdoors76outdoors76
    64.96 Karma Points [?]Message outdoors76Posts: 32Member
    I've never found that the size of any of my ladies' clits to matter as far as their enjoyment of my affection.  My wife's clit does something nobody else's I've ever experienced though... Most women just seem to get a hard engorged clit when they're turned on, which my wife's does too, but at the point at which my wife cums, her clit swells up to at least double its normal turned-on size, gets as hard as a rock, and points straight out rather than down.  When I'm licking and sucking her clit it becomes very obvious when she's cumming because her clit grows and pokes straight out into my mouth.  It only lasts a few seconds, but it's amazing when it does this.  It's like sucking on the tip of her pinky finger instead of just licking a pea.  I've never experienced another woman whose clit does this.
    That sounds great- lucky you! Thanks for sharing!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down clitmanclitman
    351.10 Karma Points [?]Message clitmanPosts: 778Senior Member
    Well @REDPUSSY u have a fine looking pussy there all puffy and looking very edible I hope u plan to put up some more gorgeous hot sexy beautiful pussy pics up looking forward to seeing u and I hope really soon
    Clitman
    Also love the story real hornifying stuff damn lucky colleague wish it had been me
    Clitman
    @martylcfl,@vaney and @REDPUSSY....I find that a lot of women tend to worry about the size of there ....labia...vagina...pussy ....as to size,thickness of lips,length of lips and of course there clits whether it is to big or to small or doesn't stick out of its hood and so on like men we also worry whether we are long enough thick enough or will the women prefer sliced or unsliced salami.....the truth is ladies and gentlemen ....if u are a going to worry about all these things u will find fault with every man or women u are about to have intercourse with and never ever enjoy the fun and satisfaction u will have with each other so rather put all the worries aside and enjoy the moment or the amazing orgasms u are about to embark on ...And always remember talk to each other and let your partner or lover know what really turns u on and brings u to the ultimate screaming moaning groaning pussy .....vagina.....labia....orgasm.....that's all I can say
    Clitman
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)