New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Are your toys and your partner friends?
  • Vote Up1Vote Down HoneyHoney
    77.55 Karma Points [?]Message HoneyPosts: 359Senior Member
    Does your partner love your toys and use them on you or do you have to play secretly?  Myself and @clitman love experimenting with our toys and he has never had an issue from day one...been together for almost 25 years.....plenty of amazing orgasms to cum. 
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2016-08-11 00:53:35
  • 18 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down clitmanclitman
    351.10 Karma Points [?]Message clitmanPosts: 778Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Absolutely true .....from the first time I saw her beautifully shaved pussy I have never looked back and our first toy was introduced into our foreplay and love making I have helped her to decide what toys we should get next ......a lot of men and women feel that a toy will make the other uncomfortable. ...but I have to say for HONEY and myself it totally enhanced our love making by a 100 fold .....not only does she use them when I'm there she uses them when I'm not .....as a long distance fuel transporter I am on the road 90% of the month so she then picks a time of day or night to make me horny by playing with her toys ....she sends me pics and vids of her playtime which is fantastic I love receiving them on the road because I can then comment on them so she knows the next time to do something different ......all in all she is awesome ....and hornifying....as she waits in anticipation of what I'm going to do to her when I get home from this tour
    Post edited by clitman at 2016-07-29 06:45:46
    Clitman
    Thanked by 1Honey
  • Vote Up0Vote Down HoneyHoney
    20160802_172618-1.jpg
    1536 x 1611 - 1M
    Thanked by 2clitman licknthick1
  • Vote Up0Vote Down licknthick1licknthick1
    773.68 Karma Points [?]Message licknthick1Posts: 1,978Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Ooooh... such a nice selection!!!! I wish my partner wanted to use toys, but no.... I want to play!!!!
    Thanked by 1Honey
    So sorry to hear that....my best friend is dead against them.....they just need to have an open mind and start experimenting. Tons of fun to be had.
    Thanked by 1licknthick1
    773.68 Karma Points [?]Message licknthick1Posts: 1,978Senior Member
    Would still like to hear from ladies about toys they enjoy using... privately or with partners. I think most men are supportive and love seeing a lady play! ;)
    I am one of the lucky ones whose partner loves our toys. We decide together what to buy next....how cool is that. They are all amazing!!! My man works away so my toys are centre stage during that time. When he's home he takes over with or without them....depending on the mood. A tip for buying toys is to check what batteries they require....I have 2 that require the remote control batteries which are very expensive. All others need AA / A. Hope this helps ladies with new purchasing.
    We have ordered our new toy and waiting patiently for delivery. Super excited.....see pic
    Screenshot_2016-08-29-21-05-03-1.png
    480 x 534 - 141K
    Ladies.......hello to all the ladies......u need to speak up and share more than just pics. Would love to chat and share stories.
    Me thinks all the ladies have left and joined a nunnery or something like that
    Clitman
    Thanked by 1Honey
    Wow!!!!! Its has finally arrived!!!!
    IMG-20160902-WA0020.jpeg
    2576 x 1932 - 326K
    Thanked by 2licknthick1 clitman
    Looks like it could be a lot of fun or is it ....a lot of CUM....
    Clitman
    Thanked by 1Honey
    773.68 Karma Points [?]Message licknthick1Posts: 1,978Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Very cool! Looking forward for action pics....
    Thanked by 1Honey
    See Juicy Honey with toys for some amazing pics
    Thanked by 2licknthick1 clitman
    I did! And you do look juicy! Yum.............
    Thanked by 2Honey clitman
  • Vote Up0Vote Down krisfoenkrisfoen
    23.96 Karma Points [?]Message krisfoenPosts: 70Member
    My wife's problem with the toys she's tried e.g. Rabbit, is they are so noisy! Not worried about people hearing them, it's just that we both find the loud buzzing is really off-putting. Am dying to find a vibrator, or clit stimulator etc for her which is really effective, but also very quiet. Can Honey, or anyone else, recommend a particular toy that fits the bill for being really orgasm inducing, but also very quiet?
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)