New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Your Revelation
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    We have forums about erotic moments, pictures, and measurements, but when was the moment you realized that your labia was eye candy? When did it become your play thing/companion?

My revelation was almost 2 years ago when I got a good look in the mirror. Here's another forum from sexylabia.com based on that event.

Ever since birth, I've had protruding labia. Once puberty kicked in [sadly at 10/11 with my period], I realized that my vagina wasn't like the other girls. They didn't have bulges in their underwear. After a while I became self conscious. 

Thanks to this website of "worshipping us endowed women," life hasn't been any better! Why, not too long ago I decided to really familiarize myself with my "lady parts".  

I took a hand mirror and stuck it in between my legs after a clean shave. It wasn't my first time getting a close look at myself, but I really appreciated my assets. Smooth outer lips trapping in a pair of dangling puffy labia, even my hood was out. I shimmed and the puffy pair just swayed from left to right rapidly, feeling the tug on my hood- a vibrating sensation. Letting them free felt amazing, almost rejuvenating, to have them out in the open-to receive attention.  

But, then I really wanted to take a peek at my insides, so I parted my lips and pressed them gently onto my outer lips. I couldn't help but notice the difference in texture oppose to my outer labia. They were so warm, soft, and cushiony, as if they were trying to comfort my fingers. My labia wanted my fingers to be there and so much more. I guess I got a little wet from the shimming or the excitement cause my finger tips were a little moist. The inner labia were a bit slick but I was more fascinated by my insides! 

The best way to describe it would be a flower in full bloom or a heart with a small crown on its head. My insides were a bright bubble gum color, then went into a curved and swiggily chocolate milk color around the edges matching my outer labia. Up top was my hood, only my clit wasn't big enough to peak out and share the spot light. Only there was a thin line I guess from the base of my clit leading towards my glistening opening. It was all so hot and womanly. I felt so...empowered I guess the word would be. 

I just can't believe how beautiful a pussy is, especially with big labia! I can't believe that this art is mine! Watching them close up and keep my little treasure hidden, returning to their plumpness was breath taking...Hell, I might even take pictures. 

All I really want to say is thank you, thank you, thank you, Labi Amore for showing women like me that we're beautiful too; and to ignore the stereotypes of the "normal pussy"! If it weren't for you I don't think I would have had the courage to get that hand mirror.

So, whose up next?
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-24 09:32:37
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
  • 12 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BsmileBsmile
    1.52 Karma Points [?]Message BsmilePosts: 29Member
    Sounds like true beauty !!   Lucky girl !!!  and a good teaser !!!   Wish i was there to appreciate the belle view !!!!
    Thanked by 2LabiaLover Eva
  • @Eva, I loved how you phrased it "this art is mine" - so true, my friend! I am really feeling the same way. Mike and I have been enjoying great sex and love as a result. I even bought some pretty new things to play dress up for him :)
    Thanks for being such a trailblazer in sharing here. I will have to think about my revelation a bit more ...
    Thanked by 2LabiaLover Eva
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member

Eva, beautifully said!!  The tale of your discovery of just how beautiful you are is really inspiring.  There are so many women who need to read what you have to say.   So many are embarrassed by their gift, rather than enjoying all the pleasure and joy it offers to them.

Kitty, nothing makes me happier than to read that you and Mike are having great sex as a result, and that you have purchased some pretty new outfits to dress up for him.  Mike must feel like he's arrived in heaven.

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • Well, I have been engaging in self-love since I was 18, which is its own story to be told. Discovering the beauty of my pussy really *really* just happened yesterday. I decided not to wait for my next time with Mike, and start videotaping on my own. Watching my pussy lips open, moisten, become more plump and more pink - it was truly art. I played for ten minutes before I came, and oh did I cum!! Seeing my pussy grip was like watching it breathe. The air it craved was Mike's glorious cock, and oh how it gripped and quivered! We are going to have a very nice weekend :)
    Post edited by [Deleted User] at 2012-02-24 08:50:53
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @Kitty77 -- Like Abbie Jones, I'd love to see some video of your pussy "gripping and quivering"!

YUM! =P~
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-24 09:31:58
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @Kitty77

Yet another quivering pussy. . .just for you (and look at her gorgeous labia!!)

My favorite part is right around 0:57. . .where she starts to squirt. Love it! :D

Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-24 10:28:48
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1XSEC
  • My favorite part of the video? The slapping of the sac high on her inner thigh! Mike just started light steady slapping of my inner thigh last week. Great sound, great sensation :)
    I'd prefer a little hair for the next clip, @labialover, and the Abbie Jones angle. Hmm, perhaps I will just watch my own video again ;)
    Thanked by 2LabiaLover himu
    LL, Thanks so much for the wonderful video.  As Kitty said, absolute art.  And Kitty, aren't you glad that you are now producing your own art, so that you can watch it all closely again and again???  Well done.
  • I am very glad, @mrmarquis! Mike and I viewed it together today, and enjoyed it both sexually and artistically it is fascinating to watch myself open, blossom and grip like that. I think I would lick it myself if I could ;)
    Thanked by 2himu Eva
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    oh wow! thanks LL... that was amazing... wish i was there right in front upclose... 8->
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies

Kitty,

Congratulations once again.  Mike is a very fortunate man.  The more you explore all of this, the happier and sexier you will be.  As you say, watching yourself closely, and taking the time to appreciate the beauty of your own labia as they become excited and sexual, is a deep, deep pleasure.  And that goes for both of you!!  Well done.

• @Mrmarquis, thank you thank you :)
    I appreciate how much you can appreciate my growth. Something tells me you've helped your share of ladies get to this point ;)
    If I may steal your phrase, bravo!!!
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Top Posters

SexyLabia.net Members (3439)

• LabiaLover
  • Cornball
  • himu
  • mrmarquis
  • crs188
  • girlmeat
  • tempest_driver
  • PaulMApphart