New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
What's your favorite?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member
    I used to host a labia lover's group on Yahoo, in this group one of our current members introduced a poll regarding her favorite term used to refer to the vagina. Although it isn't my personal favorite, I heartily endorsed her use of the word.

But my question for all of you is...what term is your favorite, and why? Additionally, what other terms do you commonly use?

I'll start it off. My favorite is pussy. I've also used cunt, twat, and snatch, but pussy is my favorite. I just love the way it sounds, and my mouth feels right forming the word, plus, everything to do with the pussy is conveniently available as a suffix (pussylips, pussyjuice, etc) or as a prefix(wet pussy, tight pussy, hot pussy, etc).

But that's just my opinion.
  • 17 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    0.01 Karma Points [?]Message [Deleted User]Posts: 0 Accepted Answer
    My favorite words along with context and example:
    Pussy - when naked and talking dirty with Mr.kitty. I like to say it, and hear him say it. I.e. kitty: "look at how wet my pussy is for you", mrkitty: "your pussy is glistening!"
    Chacha or chachi- when talking with the girls. "These pants are a little snug in the chacha."
    I don't think of the word cunt as sexy, as my sister and I use the term "CC" to describe the most heinous of women in the corporate workplace. There is one exception: Jim Morrison has a written piece with the following line, "her cunt gripped like a warm, friendly hand". I love that imagery, and I think cunt is the best term he could have used there.

• Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer
    I'd have to agree with @Kitty77 on this one. Pussy is an all time favorite. When I hear the word, "cunt" I'm reminded of an insult more than the pussy. Pussy just seems more playful and dirty. And like you said tempest_driver it has several suffixes.

Some common ones I'm a fan of are:

*Pearl
    *Punani 
    *Core
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    @Eva Yes -- love the punani baby!!

My favorite of course is pussy obviously.

How could I call myself a Pussy Connoisseur
    and not like the word pussy most!

I love when my girl says: "Pound my pussy baby."

I've only heard "punani" used with spanish girls I've
    had sex with and black chicks -- don't hear too many
    white chicks use that term. . .but I could be mistaken.

Anyway pussy remains my favorite!!
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-23 20:07:22
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    I agree that pussy is easily the most fun and friendly of terms. While cunt is often used as the most cutting of insults. However, when used to refer to pussy it can be especially vulgar, which can be very hot used in the proper context.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    0.01 Karma Points [?]Message [Deleted User]Posts: 0 Accepted Answer
    C'mon, @tempest_driver, tell us more ... Detailed context and term usage please ;)
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I have to confess, that I find the word cunt to be the most exciting, the most descriptive term.  I view it as a very positive word, since it describes my favorite thing on earth.  I can't help it if others use the word in a negative way, or to be derrogative toward women, or to a particular woman.  I love it.  To me, it indicates a pussy ready to be used, wide open and flowing with juices and desire.  The dripping down your thigh kind of excitement.  How can you beat that??  Of course, that's the way I like them best, so I use the word a lot.  So does my g/f.  To me, pussy is a wimpy sort of word, while cunt is strong and straightforward.  8th grade vs grown up.  I know many ladies take offense at it's use, but I use it only as the most positive description of the best body part God ever created.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    LOL! @mrmarquis -- Like the way you put that. =))
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down JohnylipsJohnylips
    0.12 Karma Points [?]Message JohnylipsPosts: 39Member Accepted Answer
    I like 'kitty.'  Demure, not so explicit, cute, but gets the semantic job done.  

I'm with Mr. Marquis on 'cunt' -- under the right circumstances, can be the most erotic of words, especially issuing from a woman's lips (I'm talking about the lips right above her chin, not the ones right below her tummy -- that would be... troubling...).  I'll admit that I do use the word in the pejorative as well, but I don't consider that hypocritical per se.  Some things readily lend themselves to dual usage -- just because I use my cock for peeing doesn't make me a hypocrite when I use it for 'other' things, does it?

Man, that was an awful analogy...
    Thanked by 1Eva
  • C'mon, fellas, Kitty would like examples! Us ladies can get pretty detailed here, please do return the favor and set the stage and use the word cunt in a sentence ;)
    Post edited by [Deleted User] at 2012-02-24 10:49:18
    Thanked by 1Eva
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    Here you go Kitty.  Never let it be said that I deprived a lady.  Hold that beautiful cunt open while I explore it thoroughly with my tongue.......  Pull those gorgeous cunt lips wide open for me........ I want to see deep into that stunning cunt of yours.......  I want to cum deep, deep inside your cunt......  A few examples.  I think you get the idea. 
  • Vote Up0Vote Down JohnylipsJohnylips
    0.12 Karma Points [?]Message JohnylipsPosts: 39Member
    Yes, what Marquis said.  And I'll add, whispering in my ear at our very public dinner, her breath hot on my neck, "I can't wait to get home to feel your tongue in my cunt."  Oh, yes.  Where are my car keys?
    Ok, here goes. Years ago I was dating a woman, we were both fresh out of bootcamp. The first time we were together, we got to the hotel, and I went to hang up my uniform. When I turned around she was on the bed playing with herself. She just looked at me and said,"Get your ass over here! I haven't had my cunt filled in 8 long weeks."

That pretty much set the pace for that weekend, and the 3 that followed. When she was transferred I was sad to see her go, but it was probably for the best, she was easily more than any one man could keep up with, and I believe I would have happily let her fuck me to death.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    Kitty77 said:

C'mon, @tempest_driver, tell us more ... Detailed context and term usage please ;)

@Kitty77 Well, well, well looks whose coming out of that shell of theirs! ;)
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
  • Lol @Eva ;)
    Thank you gentleman, now wasn't that fun?!?!
    @mrmarquis, thank you for providing :) stunning cunt was my fave line from your set. I would not expect those words together! That seems to be what I enjoyed about it the most. @tempest_driver, more stories from you please and lol at letting her fuck you to death :P
    @johnylips, very sexy example, I may need to use that trick with hubby ;)
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BsmileBsmile
    1.52 Karma Points [?]Message BsmilePosts: 29Member

Yes .. I love it when a French girl asks you to :  Buffet Mon Chat !!!  something sexy about that with the accent !!  

Also on the subject of  Punany as Eva mentioned ...    A friend of mine did a reggae dancehall song about 20 years ago on a little independant production label called Heavyweight based in Tottenham ...   which then blew up big and sold bundles here in the Uk ....   Its called    Ride De Punany  by  Baga Worries    ...   i think you can hear it on Youtube now ....  

^:)^
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)