New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Opinions why/how some ladies have long labia?
  • 23 Comments sorted by
  • The Size of Labia Minora and Perception of Genital Appearance: A Cross-Sectional Study.

Lykkebo AW1, Drue HC, Lam JUH, Guldberg R.

Author information

Abstract

OBJECTIVES:

The aims of the study were to describe and to assess the size of labia minora in normal women, including the women's perception of their genitals to offer better counseling to the women seeking for labiaplasty.

MATERIALS AND METHODS:

This cross-sectional study was undertaken in the outpatient clinic at the Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Kolding Medical Center between May 2012 and October 2013, when study participants were recruited in connection with their routine visits. Main outcomes of interest were visibility and width of the patients' labia minora. In addition, women were asked whether they perceived their genitals as being normal. Information about age, body mass index, and parity was also collected. We used descriptive statistics and paired t test to compare the clinical measurements.

RESULTS:

In total, 244 women were included in the study. The median width of labia was 15 mm, and 90% of labia were less than 26.5 mm. Fifty-six percent of the women had visible labia minora. Regarding perception, 86.5% considered their labia as being normal. Within the group of women who perceived their genitals to be abnormal, 73.3% had visible labia minora. Among women with the largest labia (>26.5 mm), two thirds considered themselves normal. There was no statistically significant association between the measurements of labia minora and age, body mass index, or parity.

CONCLUSIONS:

One of 10 women had a measurement of labia minora of at least 26.5 mm in width. It is just as common to have visible labia minora as hidden labia minora. Women who considered their genitals to be abnormal more often had visible labia minora than women who considered their genitals to be normal.

PMID: 28369012 DOI: 10.1097/LGT.0000000000000308

Who like my macaroons?
  • So anyway, big labia are not the majority.
    So it's normal if it's hard to find a big labia woman.
    Who like my macaroons?
  • I think the labia size distribution should follow a statistical normal distribution.
    The average width is 15mm.
    10 % are over 26.5mm and 10% are under 3.5mm
    Who like my macaroons?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down HoneyHoney
    77.55 Karma Points [?]Message HoneyPosts: 359Senior Member
    My theory.
    images (30).jpg
    300 x 240 - 11K
    Thanked by 2licknthick1 clitman
  • Vote Up0Vote Down licknthick1licknthick1
    773.66 Karma Points [?]Message licknthick1Posts: 1,978Senior Member
    I'm sure that would help to make the labia long, @Honey!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabialuvrLabialuvr
    12.91 Karma Points [?]Message LabialuvrPosts: 30Member
    Honey, you are a dirty minded wonderful labiacentric female, the kind we worship here!
    Thanked by 1clitman
  • I grew up in what we like to call the hood lmao but with that being said, firstly, for a variety of suggested reasons with no definitive conclusion, groups of friends I was around tended to gravitate toward and find similar preferred traits in women... mostly how "thick" they were. As mentioned, no definitive reason for this but if one of your homies maybe saw you checking out a slim chick, they called you on it and would tell you get a real woman, etc, etc. In hindsight, what little did I know about myself or the world back then!

Many moons later (now many many moons later) after I have lived and worked in the music industry for almost half of my life, I gained much more insight than what the ol neighborhood had to offer lol.  While still in what I considered my youth aka years in my early-mid 20s, it was pretty much pennies from heaven being in the industry which pretty much always had you in the right place at the right time.

I don't know if it's just my observation, but the slimmer petite girls in the Pacific Northwest in my experience were almost a guarantee for the most perfect mix of inner and outer labia as often seen in this community. I've loosely theorized with friends about it being lifestyle and diet, and these were observation of white women (which is my preference, though no disrespect, as I have had delights from almost all backgrounds). I also had one particular girl who I met in Providence RI who was from western Mass who was the most angelic girl Ive ever been with. About 5'3" maybe 110lbs, perky B's and below her waist was heaven I swear. 

There have been others mixed in throughout the years, but to no predictability or consistency in the way of when I got on a hot streak living in Seattle and working on some albums and taking the Amtrak along the sound down to vancouver WA and portland. I was convinced pretty much that I was in heaven.

I am familiar with many of the theories of movement/migrations of people around the world involving the Americas over the long history of the world (the suspected most recent of course is Europeans crossing the atlantic, but many many years earlier was the landbridge from Russia connecting Alaska, and South and Central America into Mexico and the US Southwest which we call native americans who were settled before Europeans greedily moved west)

Not much at all scientific about my general observations, but wanted to share and see if anyone else noticed similar trends based on region, general build and size of ladies, other experience outside of the mostly white women on which I based my observations lol. I still make my way to the Pac NW, but I'm much more behind the scenes and much better financially, though I'm not sure I wouldn't mind trading it all for those pennies from heaven days. Cheers!
    Thanked by 1clitman
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LisaLisa
    12.46 Karma Points [?]Message LisaPosts: 139Limited Member

I grew up in what we like to call the hood lmao but with that being said, firstly, for a variety of suggested reasons with no definitive conclusion, groups of friends I was around tended to gravitate toward and find similar preferred traits in women... mostly how "thick" they were. As mentioned, no definitive reason for this but if one of your homies maybe saw you checking out a slim chick, they called you on it and would tell you get a real woman, etc, etc. In hindsight, what little did I know about myself or the world back then!

Many moons later (now many many moons later) after I have lived and worked in the music industry for almost half of my life, I gained much more insight than what the ol neighborhood had to offer lol.  While still in what I considered my youth aka years in my early-mid 20s, it was pretty much pennies from heaven being in the industry which pretty much always had you in the right place at the right time.

I don't know if it's just my observation, but the slimmer petite girls in the Pacific Northwest in my experience were almost a guarantee for the most perfect mix of inner and outer labia as often seen in this community. I've loosely theorized with friends about it being lifestyle and diet, and these were observation of white women (which is my preference, though no disrespect, as I have had delights from almost all backgrounds). I also had one particular girl who I met in Providence RI who was from western Mass who was the most angelic girl Ive ever been with. About 5'3" maybe 110lbs, perky B's and below her waist was heaven I swear. 

There have been others mixed in throughout the years, but to no predictability or consistency in the way of when I got on a hot streak living in Seattle and working on some albums and taking the Amtrak along the sound down to vancouver WA and portland. I was convinced pretty much that I was in heaven.

I am familiar with many of the theories of movement/migrations of people around the world involving the Americas over the long history of the world (the suspected most recent of course is Europeans crossing the atlantic, but many many years earlier was the landbridge from Russia connecting Alaska, and South and Central America into Mexico and the US Southwest which we call native americans who were settled before Europeans greedily moved west)

Not much at all scientific about my general observations, but wanted to share and see if anyone else noticed similar trends based on region, general build and size of ladies, other experience outside of the mostly white women on which I based my observations lol. I still make my way to the Pac NW, but I'm much more behind the scenes and much better financially, though I'm not sure I wouldn't mind trading it all for those pennies from heaven days. Cheers!

my theory I'm from the Pacific Northwest :)
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)