New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
What do you liked sucked and or licked?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down SheShe
    18.02 Karma Points [?]Message ShePosts: 150Member
    I like my clit suckled.
  • 18 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Oh dear She...
    I hardly think you can find a woman who does not like her clit sucked... :P
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
  • Vote Up0Vote Down [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    0.01 Karma Points [?]Message [Deleted User]Posts: 0 Accepted Answer
    Nipples and titties!!! In no particular order, these are my preferred methods of pleasure for them:

General leering and kissing over the whole breast,
    Rolling the nipples between the fingers or lightly between the teeth,
    Blowing cool air to make them harder before the warmth of his mouth on me,
    From behind if I am leaning against my man:
    Figure 8 encircling the breasts in anticipation of more direct nipple contact. Light touching, stroking with just the opened palm.
    If one of is is rubbing my clit, then as I near orgasm, I just want light pinching and twisting until I command "harder harder"
    I am also a huge fan of warming up to a hummer by rubbing my man's cock between my breasts. I like to tease us both by passing the head and circumcision scar over my hard nipples.
    Well, dayum, I think I got me a fetish!
    In fantasy land, if I were ever with a woman, I would stroke her clit with my nipples, bring her wet up for her to taste her sweetness and then share long deep kisses before going down on her. Excuse me, I need a cold shower ;)
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    And of course, I love having my clit licked, flicked, sucked and loved on :)
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Besides the obvious. I also like my nipples licked. Not sucked, they're real sensitive, and it's easy to just make it hurt. I like my balls licked, and mouthed. I also REALLY like my choad and ass licked.

That's right. I went tnere.

I like most of my body licked and/or sucked. But those are my favorites.
  • That is your charm, @tempest_driver, saying it like it is. Knowing what you like is being in tune with yourself - very sexy. Saying it out loud is down right wet provoking, truly.
    Thanked by 2himu LabiaLover
  • PS. Thank you for the vocabulary lesson, didn't know the word choad, just know giving it some attention is a toe-curler ;)
    Thanked by 1himu
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Thanks @tempest_driver for breaking the ice...
    Interestingly my nipples don't have much sensation... but that "choad" (the area between the penis and anus) and ass licking is very very enjoyable...
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • @Himu, thank you for "going there" too. It really is a turn-on to have you share what you like and how you like it, especially when the topic may not be discussed often. Besides imagining giving pleasure in those ways, there is just something special and exciting about being trusted with intimate details ;)
    I hope you men are feeling appreciated here in this forum, not just for making us ladies feel good, but because of your own sexuality and sexiness. I enjoy talking with you about all of the different topics that arise - from the sexy to the serious esteem/cultural - I enjoy it all. It is very nice to get to talk so freely with men, as my family and friend culture is not this open.
    Back to the choad/ass discussion, I have been wanting to explore these areas more with my husband. I apply a nice amount of stimulation to the choad with my fingers during a hummer, but not my mouth (yet). I have very slowly been broaching the topic of ass play by touching myself there when I am giving him a show. All good things in good time, but I am open to suggestions for initiating exploring him more.
    Thanked by 2LabiaLover himu
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    Well. . .since we're on the topic. . .

I'm not really a fan of ass play myself to be honest. . .but I like to be scratched, smacked, or otherwise gripped hard by the woman I'm pleasing (not if my head is between her legs obviously, but when my cock is inside her, all that stuff drives me bat-shit).

I love a nice BJ too -- especially when the woman attempts to deep throat.  My god that is a good feeling! :D

Ironically my nipples are pretty sensitive, and it works well when a woman is on top of me, because she has access to them, and the combination of her touching them while my cock is sliding in and out of her pussy is just amazing. . .
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    @labialover, how could I have forgotten my two faves?!
    1.Love a good licking when my man reaches up and gives me some nice nipple pinching - both hands, and looking in my eyes as he teased my clit... Mmmmmm!
    2. Nuthin beats a good humming session of 69, we usually cum together too which is *amazing* ;)
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    @kitty77, if you're truly interested in assplay you'll probably have to be the one to introduce it. If Mr. @kitty. If he is a fairly confident man, with no hang ups it will be easy. When you go down on him, get him nice and slippery, and switch to your hand. Start licking his balls, and sort of "accidentally" go to his choad. if he reacts positively, you can keep moving south. This is where the "no hang up" is important. If he has any, the fact that this feels good will cause his homophobia to kick in. otherwise he'll happily be on the receiving end of a salad tossing before long. From there it shouldn't be too hard to have him returning the favor. And happily so if you have a little greek action as an ultimate goal.

Let me know if this helps at all.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer
    A thorough ass licking is a required part of the BJ's my girlfriend gives me.  It's just another part of the body to be enjoyed.  Of course, it should be clean to start with.  Also, I enjoy very gentle licking and sucking of the nipples and neck as we begin to play.  In return, of course, I make thorough use of ALL parts of her body.
  • Thank you for the advice, @tempest_driver, he is very comfortable and secure with himself. I just kind of surprised him with choad touching and got a good response when I did that. I'll occasionally let a finger dangle lower without protest, too ;)
    The last boyfriend I had before my husband preferred Greek action most of the time. I enjoyed it okay, but associated ass play with him for so long that I am just now, nine years later, ready to re-learn my "other place" again. Not sure if we will necessarily go full Greek, k6but a well placed finger or tongue needs to be part of our fun now.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] at 2012-03-02 16:12:34
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    Yeah. . .I guess I just need to be introduced at some point.

Since I'm usually the one taking control during sex, I guess I've never really had the opportunity to see what this feels like -- I've never really been into it, but I'm open to it.

I guess if it happens it happens, but if it doesn't, I can't say I miss it, because I've never experienced it in the first place, so I'll have to take your word for it at this point @tempest_driver and @mrmarquis. LOL! :)
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    I'm telling ya man. You have to work towards it because that's sensitive area but the ass is a place not many straight men recognize. And it's their loss. my wife gave me head while massaging my prostate for the first time a few months ago. It was uncomfortable at first...but I came harder than I thought possible.
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)