New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
If you desire someone you can't have what do you do to squelch the lusting?
  • 30 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer
    Depends on who exactly we're talking about. Now if it's a celebrity, someone married, engaged, ect. Then your pickings are probably slim, so just use them as your new fantasy when you get hot and sticky.

Now if it's someones possible love affair or a close friends interest then by all means, play the game and squelch that lust!
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down JohnylipsJohnylips
    0.12 Karma Points [?]Message JohnylipsPosts: 39Member
    I used to think that masturbation would help, but now I think it only makes things worse.  My current strategy is to focus elsewhere, on things or people that are accessible.  Either that or sit in the dark with the blinds drawn sobbing into a glass of milk.  I do that too.

As an aside, who ever said I can't be had?
    Post edited by Johnylips at 2012-03-07 10:32:31
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    I think the key is to get out and find someone who attracts you even more, and might be accesible.  Despite what Johnnylips says, there's nothing wrong with masturbation to work out some of the frustration.  However, changing to another interest is the only real answer.  Fortunately for all of us, there are millions of options out there.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member
    The real question here is WHY can't you have them? Personally, I'd tell my wife to be careful and have a good time.

But that's just me.

• The answer to that "why" definitely impacts how I will answer your question. Also, is it strictly lust, or is there an emotional component to the lust that blurs the lines between lust and love? I am not someone who separates sex from love, so I keep my fantasies as fantasies. Would I like to get crazy with @labialover or @tempest_driver? Sure, but could I handle that, could my marriage? The answer for me is "no". That said, I can fantasize and flirt with no harm because 1) there is no emotional longing to confuse things for me, 2) this forum is "safe" for me and my limits, and 3) I found what works for me and what lusting I allow just keeps me wet and ready for my husband :)
    My main point is to see what works for you. Will be happy to share more if you care to give more background :)
    Post edited by [Deleted User] at 2012-03-07 16:38:07
    Well said Kitty.  It's all a matter of what works for you.  In the meantime, I think that LL and TD just each had a strong cum over in the corner while reading your words.  LOL.
    Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • Truth be told, @mrmarquis, you all do a little something for me. That is the beauty of fantasy. I can be a little submissive as the younger woman in a May/December fling, a forbidden western woman with a forbidden eastern man. As you stated on another thread, just depends on the mood. Hubby and I have even taken to a little bit if roleplay. It is all good :)
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @Kitty77,

Yes dear. . .I'd like to get crazy with you too. :P

Guess I'll have settle for some flirting. . . LOL! :)
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    @kitty77...uh...what @labialover said...damn! Did it just get hot in here?
  • @kitty77...uh...what @labialover said...damn! Did it just get hot in here?

Indeed, darlin'!!
    But seriously, the being able to separate the two is huge here. I make very little connection between lust and love, if my lovely wife went and got a little I wouldn't be bothered as long as she had fun and remembered where home is. She on the other hand doesn't take nearly as liberal an attitude on social matters as I do. If I had a fling she would be crushed. That means neither of us is allowed to play, and I am limited to fantasy...lots and lots of fantasy.
    On the money here TD.  The ability to separate the two is key to being able to enjoy it ALL.
  • mrmarquis said:

On the money here TD.  The ability to separate the two is key to being able to enjoy it ALL.

Funny, though, I kind of get a kick out of our limits. Turns me on a little more even, knowing we are not allowed certain things. Besides my traditional side, I think it appeals to a kinkier submissive side.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] at 2012-03-08 16:11:37
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @Kitty77

What @tempest_driver said. . .

My girlfriend and I are the same when it comes to this.  We can separate the two.

It allows us to enjoy things on a whole different level. ;)

I think it may be a possibility for you at some point, but some couples never reach this point either because of mutual or single-sided feelings (as in @tempest_driver's case) -- it's not a bad thing, it just is what it is.

But if you can reach that level, trust me, you'll be incredibly glad that you did, and you know I speak from experience. :D
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-03-09 10:46:04
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)