New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Can you spend eternity with someone you share sexually and vise versa?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down SheShe
    18.02 Karma Points [?]Message ShePosts: 150Member
    I am in other adult groups websites I know what I enjoy and feel; sexually I am a selfish lover yet hear about 3somes so much it makes me wonder...Can you spend eternity with someone you share sexually and vise versa? I know that I could if I prefered to share lovers togehter alone then settle down with my home dick but as time passed I would feel him to be used up...boring. I would honestly seek out someone I had never shared with others and commit to just them. To each their own I just know I'm selfish. Just curious to those who share.
  • 25 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I could. I love seeing mrs. driver get off and enjoy herself so much I'd get off on it. But alas, she doesn't share my views,so it won't be happening any time soon.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer
    She, It's so important for you to be able to state your views, and express yourself freely here.  I am very pleased that you are being so very open about your feelings.  Just remember we are all different.  Thus the differences between you and your attitude, and TD and his views and desires.  Isn't it wonderful to have a forum to express ourselves so freely??
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    @She -- Yes it's possible.

Once you are able to separate sex as the purely necessary act that it is. . .similar to eating, breathing or anything else we as humans do, it's easy to do that.

The love you have for a person wouldn't be riddled by that person enjoying a sexual experience with someone else (or someone else and you) -- that's like saying because your man ate some chocolate ice cream that made him feel incredible, you would feel like he's used his tongue too much on the ice cream to use it on you.

I know that probably sounds ridiculous, and it is. . .and if you view sexual experiences that your partner enjoys the same way, it would be a lot easier for you to be comfortable with, and realize he isn't "used up", and the fact that even after experiencing other partners, he still desires to share his LIFE with you is not only an impressive thing for one to do, but goes to show, you have his mind and his heart, despite him sharing his cock with other women from time to time.  He still loves you and comes back to you, and looks forward to sex with you for years and years beyond the other sexual partners that he has.  It's an honor really. ;)
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Hmm, everytime you have sex you leave a bit of yourself with them and take a bit... what does that person have worth coming back to? House pussy or house dick for those rainy days when you can't have another partner. I don't see it an honor to have someone elses leftovers or be a runner up. The persons sharing seem to be with each other out of convience it makes more sence to just claim single rather than putting up a fascade of a relationship. A relationship has just those two people in all areas. How can you call it anything else when you share the most scared thing your body with another person...I could never truly love someone I share or condones me sharing my yoni. When you sex the sensation runs deeper than an exercise you are giving your essence you are taking in their spirt which attracted them to you. I mean the person isn't just plucked from the homeless shelter. I can seperate the two sex and love but the people always stay with me in memory like a haunting. I am in no way turing my nose up at the life style or judging. Just expressing my opinion my point of my feelings for not trying the art. You never answered me how you type so much so fast. This damn comment took me 18min. Smh. Heehee
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    She said:

Hmm, everytime you have sex you leave a bit of yourself with them and take a bit. I don't see it an honor to have someone elses leftovers or be a runner up. How can you call it anything else when you share the most scared thing your body with another person...When you sex the sensation runs deeper than an exercise you are giving your essence you are taking in their spirt which attracted them to you.

@She -- That's all in your head.  These are simply euphemisms.  Not realistic.  You don't "leave a bit of yourself and take a bit of someone else" during a sexual experience, otherwise we'd all be walking around like dehydrated meat sacks, and probably would have much shorter life spans.

The whole "runner up" and "leftovers" thing is also all in your mind -- especially since if you're not a virgin, and your mate isn't a virgin, one could argue that you are already a "runner up" in the most basic sense of the word or having someone else's "leftovers".  In other words, if you're not a virgin, you are already someone else's "leftovers".  Same with your partner.  So that's really not a good way to look at it, is it?

Further to this, I disagree that sex is the most "sacred" thing you could share with someone. . .I think your life is the most sacred thing you could share with someone, and "sacred" really is a misnomer -- I think the better word would be the most "valuable" thing.

I see your perspective on it. . .and am a spiritual person myself, but this view isn't very realistic -- it's rooted more in a religious perspective if you ask me. ;)
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-03-25 10:43:39
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Religious? Chile please. You still ignored my last question you must see it unimportant. Funny, I feel like I heard your voice in my head as I read this. I don't think you can truly love someone you share partners with or alone.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I feel that I leave a little bit of me with everything I interact with, and from everyone and everything with which I interact I take a little something. These are my life experiences. As for the most sacred thing I have to give. It sure isn't my body, anyone I gave that to at this point would be disappointed if that was the best I could manage. No, the most sacred thing I have to give is my heart and soul, and mrs. driver has that. the truth is, I want her happiness above all else, I love seeing her happy, that makes my life worth living. And if that's what it took to make her happy I would eagerly give it. She has been given free reign by me to do whatever she wants, when she wants, with whomever she wants, as long as she comes home. And no anal with anyone else. I'm the only one who's ever been in her ass, and it belongs to me. Jealously is an evil poison, it kills and it destroys, that's all it's ever done. It belongs in the dustbin of history right along side political correctness.
    She said:

Religious? Chile please. You still ignored my last question you must see it unimportant. Funny, I feel like I heard your voice in my head as I read this. I don't think you can truly love someone you share partners with or alone.

I'm living proof that you can, and that it's possible. ;)

• Vote Up0Vote Down lovelyjlovelyj
    11.62 Karma Points [?]Message lovelyjPosts: 44Member Accepted Answer
    first of all I'm a pansexual. so I'm opened to a lot of things and people. ;)

when I was younger.
    a few people that were my mate had chances to fullfill there
    desires as well as mine to explore but yea :( but its all good.

I've went on solo missions without having a mate.
    be in a couple relationship. where I was there girlfriend.
    it didn't workout. gf got jealous :/ had offers from a few couples actually. I Hung out with a few swingers Hahaha.

had g.g.g......g.g.b......never bf.b. n myself....or have sex with a ts.

almosttttt had relations with an intersex.
    she was so beauitful. but in the same time :( she was flakey. n she kept hurting me. I opened up to her. I'm very blunt n straight fwd. she freaked or was prolly also hurt too..:( we would of soo hit it off !!

I'm the dopest gf anybody could ask for...but no....
    dope funsize girls alwaysssss gets fucked over!!
    but its coo....I'm comfy in my own skin by myself anyhow.
    who wants to be committed when obvsly people cheat all the time. or at least once or twice.

trust......I have a lot of guy friends. and even the ones who are happily taken and all that are mosdef all the same in some way or another. and it makes me sick !!!

I jus rambled about my life Hahaha..

and to ur question. yes!!!! have u not found ur soul mate ??
    do u know what it feels like to be in love ...on a spiritual level type of love. without god n shit of course.

its like this...when u find ur mate the one that truly completes u and when u guys decide to have sex...depending on how emotionally intuned yall might be. its out of this world. the sex. obe!!!! makes u high like a kite and this is being sober unless all that blood is rushing :P by foreals all I would want is for my mate to be happy.

usually when I'm in love. I'm alwasie down. loyal. respectful. and all that good jazzzz.....so yeah. :)))) I will not have sexual relations with a man til I know he is the one that god has shined his light upon as in partner for life. or know that its all or nothing. I would want ur soul.ur heart. ur eyes. ur life. ur everything. lol!!!
    I'm very golden!!! meaning. I haven't had sex with a guy in close to 6 yrs hahahabs.....I dated a lot of girls....n femdom

so til I know....like forsure forsure. cus its a big step.. guess u can say I have a lot of daddy issues and issues with men. :(

I should just be a full blown pansexual lesbian.<33
    :3 Starting fresh
    Thanked by 1himu
    insomnia fkn blowz.
    I've been detoxing so no Ganja. :(

so yea I can spend my life only pleasing my mate. and only my mate. for lifetyme. I'm a fun sex partner.. I'm jus scared that its gonna be shattered.....trust is supper important and communication and honesty and being equal. I don't believe in the whole 50s motto or whichever.

Idk.......I think truely ima just stay golden. its the best. :)
    Thanked by 1himu
    @lovelyj

I feel you. . .that's all well-said.  I like that you're open-minded.

@She -- like @lovelyj said: "trust is super important and communication and honesty and being equal."

@lovelyj is right too. . .people cheat all the time, because monogamy is un-natural, but it is a commitment that one decides to make, and in most relationships is typically an assumption that is never discussed -- which is why/how people end up cheating a lot of times.

It's not that they intend to hurt their partner, it's just that they and their partner have never had the conversation about whether they are going to be monogamous or not in a lot of cases -- it's just an assumption that is made since that's what most people expect in a relationship if the conversation is never had in regards to monogamy.

Couple that with the fact that most women lump love/sex together (trained to be that way as well by their parents and societal stigmata), the fact that most men are possessive and jealous (and trained to be that way by their parents and social stigmata again), and you have one big pot of shit that is just waiting to boil over, which is why 1 out of 2 marriages in the USA end in divorce.

That's not a mistake -- it's evidence.

It suggests that humans have difficult with a single sexual relationship. ;)

Lovelyj,

How wonderful to hear more about you.  You sound absolutely fascinating.

LL- I learned a lot .. relationships repeat themselves only if u truly decide to change them for the better to actually sit down and have an adult relationship. And let go of ur jealously.ego.pride. and all that kiddy b.s
    It leads nowhere but down hill. It's not a good idea to keep feelings bottled. Both parties should respect each other and treat each other as if they wanted to be treated. Be the gentlemen. Be sincere. Kind. Be a fucking man. Take action. Respect ur lady. Talk to her as if she's ur best friend. Communication. (This visa both ways;)It's key and trust. If u never trusted ur mate from the start. Then obsvky u weren't ready for the relationship that's where all the neg bs comes in. And the worries..Love urself first . Truly. It's gonna take some time. But once ur happy with urself. And whatever issues u might have and let it go....ull be happier...and when u decide to get in a relationship not due to lonelyness . And like foreals. :) good shit.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover

Lovelyj,

You're absolutely right about trust, and that, of course, comes from honesty.  Honesty on both sides.  Without that, there's really nothing.

Thanked by 1LabiaLover
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)