New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Addiction to sex, is it real?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down SheShe
    18.02 Karma Points [?]Message ShePosts: 150Member
    I want to know if I am.
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-04-25 20:50:49
  • 10 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down lovelyjlovelyj
    11.62 Karma Points [?]Message lovelyjPosts: 44Member Accepted Answer
    Agreed. Me too. :)
    :3 Starting fresh
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    If it's real I am. And I'm not the least bit interested in rehab.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member Accepted Answer
    who needs rehab :-/
    BTW, have you guys seen the movie Shame (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1723811/)? if yes, how did you like it?
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
  • Vote Up0Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member Accepted Answer
    @himu - yes love Carey Mulligan

Regarding the question, the jury seems to be out on this one. I have been accused of being a sex addict, usually by people who do not understand or wish to judge my lifestyle choices. I have a lot of sex but I certainly don't think I am an addict. Having a lot of sex is great and a positive thing, having an addiction is not. I know someone who works with sex addicts - it's really similar to any sort of addiction and people that have it can't function at all without getting their fix. They struggle with their work and maintaining relationships with family and friends. They take dangerous choices with their safety and sexual health. Of the 15 my friend looks after, many have HIV and all have hep. So like any addiction it's a very negative place to be. Although I think it's pretty rare. Having a high sex drive is great and should be celebrated.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member Accepted Answer
    @Agatha,
    Very well said... I agree with you on this 101%
    Having addiction is a negative thing where as having sex is not. I don't think any of us are in anyway near the stage where we can't function without getting any.
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer

Agatha,

You're absolutely on the money here, as usual.  Addiction is one thing, putting yourself in danger, and being unable to do the necessary things to sustain life for yourself and your family.  An extremely high sex drive, achieving a high level of appreciation for your own body, and being able to put it to it's highest and best use on a very frequent basis is quite another.  Self love, rather than self destruction.  To me, it sort of gets back to some of the things I suggest to women, such as going without panties at every single opportunity.  That feeling of freedom, and deep appreciation for your body, the feeling of deep sexuality, is a good thing, and very healthy.  Fucking strangers in a filthy alley without protection is not.  Exercise your sexuality, and enjoy it to the fullest.  None of you have indicated in any way that you have the kinds of problems exhibited by an addict. 

Thanked by 1Agatha
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    And suddenly a subject that's very easy to make fun of isn't so funny anymore, thanks for that @agatha.

I say that knowing that a comment like that may be a bit confusing coming from a guy like me, but I assure you I am not being sarcastic. Most of us here have a very strong sex drive, why else would we be here. Some of us it may even seem are constantly horny, and at times that can be pretty frustrating, and many of us may even swear that we're addicted to sex. But do any of us REALLY want to fix this. I seriously doubt it, and as we've already seen, the natural inclination in many of us is to make a joke out of it. But I think it has been clearly illustrated that sex addiction, just like any other form of addiction can be its own little slice of hell and should really be given the respect out deserves.

Thanks @agatha for this humbling experience.
    Thanked by 2LabiaLover Agatha
  • Vote Up0Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member Accepted Answer
    @mrmarquis - you are completely correct. It is all about taking control and enjoying your sexuality. As I have written about in other threads I also went through a time when I was unhappy as I was living my life vicariously and towing the line of what I felt was expected. But once I took control properly of my life and sexuality things have not been better and that feeling of freedom and appreciation of my sexuality is amazing. I had to learn and I continue to learn.

@tempest_driver - thank you for your comments. I very much enjoyed your first answer. As a dr I tend to talk in a very matter of fact way so it's good to have a bit of humour.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer

Agatha,

Well said.  Set the expectations of others aside, do those things which will help you to learn about the capabilities of  your body, and exercise it often, whether with a partner or alone.  Take that control you mention.  Make your body an important part of your daily life.  Feel your lips dangling between your thighs as you walk through your day without panties under your dress or skirt.  Excercise to learn how to cum over and over until you just can't stand it anymore, learn how to squirt copiously and flood the room.  Do your kegel exercises and learn how to grasp a cock with your cunt.  Learn how to perform anal, fisting, or whatever else you fantasize about.  Each of you is perfectly capable, you simply have to work at it a bit in order to learn.  You yourself are your only true key to happiness and fulfillment.  It doesn't involve others.  Once you have that knowledge and ability for yourself, when you truly love yourself and your body, then you can give some of that love to others.  You ladies here are all very special.

Thanked by 1Agatha
  • Vote Up0Vote Down MontanaMontana
    331.24 Karma Points [?]Message MontanaPosts: 2,413Senior Member
    Well, I think when you want to make love with every prospect around, I think you are. When you have a partner who thinks you are or other way round, I think you only have a different level of apetite. When you have a partner and you do it as much as you can, it's fantastic! I had two long time partners who ejoyed sex any time a day when possible and it was FANTASTIC. So what is addiction and what is not. I think it's quite difficult to decide
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)