New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Changes in Labia size
  • Vote Up0Vote Down PaulMApphartPaulMApphart
    116.61 Karma Points [?]Message PaulMApphartPosts: 366Shoot Moderator
    I'm just wondering about how much labia can vary in size. Is it at all noticeable in the size of your labia whether you are aroused or not? Also do they change in size during your cycle? Is there a best time that I should find out about, when I'm planning a shoot?  ;) 
    Labia
    Acceptance
    By
    Increased
    Awareness
  • 22 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up1Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer
    Well, from my Stretching Labia Project, I've noticed that during my cycle my labia tend to shrink and the dangle isn't as protruding. However, before my cycle during ovulation and fertility days my lips swell to a very noticiable state, especially my clit's hood.

Just plain arousal makes my labia huge and puffier than usual, depending on the level of arousal of course. But not only does my elasticity extend but my wrinkle pattern is altered from the hormonal stretch.

So during your shoots have your models come to you maybe 2 week-15 or 16 days after their last cycle day. That way you see the variety of puffed up labia.
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
  • Vote Up1Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member Accepted Answer
    The change in my labia when aroused and during my cycle is something I am also aware of. For me I have a 28 day cycle (day 1 being first day of period) and I notice a change in my labia leading up to ovulation, during and after (say days 10 - 17 with ovulation being day 14). I have never measured them during different days in my cycle so not sure of the specific size differences, maybe I should start doing that. It is also true of my breasts as they go up a cup size during this time.

The change in my lips when I am aroused is something I am fascinated with, ever since I first started touching myself whilst looking closely in a mirror. When not aroused they only really just peak out a little and sometimes my clitoral hood is practically hidden. When I am aroused they go through an extraordinary change. My lips thicken & swell & the length increases considerably. The colour is more vibrant and the clitoral hood more prominent. The difference is really amazing.
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member Accepted Answer
    I have been continuing to monitor my labia. To be honest the changes are quite significant (to me anyway). If I compare how I look on a non fertile day (leading up to ovulation) compared to how I look during my fertile time (which is when I took my pics in my thread - hmm wonder if that is significant from a psychology point of view). The main difference being - when non aroused, is that my inner lips can look tiny and only just peek out of my outer lips, which makes the outer lips look bigger and more puffy. Once aroused my inner labia thicken and swell considerably and protrude out. The clitoral hood also becomes more prominent. The changes in size are really interesting. I've been taking a few pictures along the way.
    Thanked by 2PaulMApphart sgtbert
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member
    Yes I will add some pictures to my contribution thread (as that can only be viewed by members) to illustrate how my labia changes.
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member
    Some pictures have been added to my thread. The last 3 illustrate what I was explaining above about how my labia changes when aroused.
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    @Yerl to answer your question, I think we get a labia growth spurt at puberty. Now I can't say how our lips change once we get into our "menopausal" stage or during pregnancy, but so far in my life my lips have stayed the same sized since my "growth spurt" and only change during my cycle and arousal.

If they kept growing, I couldn't function properly with all that flesh being teased when I walk or lay somewhere.
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    You're welcome @yerl, and it was a wonderful thing indeed.
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • Vote Up1Vote Down xxl4skinxxl4skin
    160.91 Karma Points [?]Message xxl4skinPosts: 1,270Senior Member
    long stretching is sexy
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • Vote Up1Vote Down PaulMApphartPaulMApphart
    116.61 Karma Points [?]Message PaulMApphartPosts: 366Shoot Moderator
    Lisa_Lips said:

When I am aroused, my lips get heavier and floppy.

@Lisa_Lips, is there any chance of some images showing the difference in your lips between when aroused and not aroused?
    Labia
    Acceptance
    By
    Increased
    Awareness
    Thanked by 1himu
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @Agatha and @Eva in a photoshoot together = @PaulMApphart losing his mind! :P
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1Eva
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member

Agatha and Eva,

It is those constant changes in your labia and in your clit and hood, both during your monthly cycle and before, during, and after arousal, which are so very fascinating to me.  As you mention, they change considerably during those periods.  I agree with Agatha that it would be fascinating for you both to measure yourselves to quantify the difference.  I do hope you continue to watch carefully in the mirror when  you use your body, and observe it's great beauty.  I urge the other ladies with us here to do the same. 

• Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    It's precisely those changes which are so wonderful and fascinating, Agatha.  I'm delighted to hear that you've been taking photos of that gorgeous cunt of yours.  I do hope you'll share them with us soon. 
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LusciousLabiaLusciousLabia
    605.17 Karma Points [?]Message LusciousLabiaPosts: 902Senior Member
    We just wait Agatha.
    :D
  • Vote Up0Vote Down yerlyerl
    3.13 Karma Points [?]Message yerlPosts: 13Member
    My question is 'How does your labia size change with age', it is said that for a man only two things keep on growing after 21; your ears and penis.

Now I'd love to think a woman's labia keep on growing and as a girl do have large labia or do you get a Labia growth spurt at puberty?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down yerlyerl
    3.13 Karma Points [?]Message yerlPosts: 13Member
    Thanks Eva I have always wondered, how wonderful it must be to experience your labial growth spurt.
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)