New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
What's important about oral sex giving or getting?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down SheShe
    18.02 Karma Points [?]Message ShePosts: 150Member
    I like giving when I want to I do it for myself if the other enjoys ok but my interest is my intake.
    hhhhf.jpg
    267 x 188 - 10K
    fgjhh.jpg
    500 x 332 - 29K
    newcvrpge.jpg
    549 x 293 - 32K
    yes!.jpg
    467 x 700 - 33K
    grp987.jpg
    250 x 324 - 31K
    grpk.jpg
    250 x 324 - 38K
    ngj.jpg
    467 x 700 - 98K
    hujk.jpg
    468 x 700 - 27K
    ghjk.jpg
    500 x 382 - 25K
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • 15 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up1Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member Accepted Answer
    Wow such interesting responses. I must be the female equivalent as I absolutely adore giving head to my partner. @tempest_driver you make some really interesting points. To be honest if a guy is going down on me it would really take some amazing willpower for me not to reciprocate. 69 is just so adorable. I can't say if i am an expert but I think I have a pretty good technique. I especially like giving sloppy ones. I spend a long time licking the head, shaft, sucking the balls before taking it all in my mouth. I can deep throat and I love sucking ball deep. The only time I have ever slightly struggled was with my last partner who was particularly well endowed. I did once dislocate my jaw!
  • Vote Up1Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    @tempest_driver - well thank you :) I do not claim to be an expert but I do so love to do it. To me it is just instinctive. I have a deep appreciation of my body and my partners and to take him in my mouth is just something that is instinctive, wonderful and I enjoy very very much. I am always trying to improve my technique. Deep throat was a target but I mastered it. I am sorry for any woman who doesn't enjoy it - the power, the intimacy is very sexy.
    I must admit that growing up there where name callings of girls that did this - so maybe some women perhaps feel a stigma attached to it. Certainly in London there are many young women (some as young as 11) who are forced to perform line ups to be accepted. Sometimes there are all sorts of force, violence, pressures and problems encountered in youth that can have a negative impact on self esteem and sexual relationships in adult hood. Although hopefully that is the minority. I am thankfull that I had a wonderful, happy and healthy upbringing and whilst my girlfriends were having difficult experiences with their first boyfriends I was having a lovely relationship with my teacher. It was a beautiful relationship, life changing and gave me the confidence to live the life best for me. :)
    That said some of my girlfriends mention that some of their partners have the most awful technique - thrashing their cock wildly and almost choking them. So perhaps some men have a little to learn here ;)
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I enjoy getting as much as the next guy I suppose. Unfortunately, the vast majority of the women I've been with either haven't made the effort to get good at it, don't want to finish the job, or have OBVIOUSLY not been very into it so for me, getting head has mostly just been frustrating. Giving on the other hand, putting my face in a pussy, finding her switch and flicking it, having my woman squirm against my face and drinking her juices as she cums in my face.

Giving has always just been more satisfying for me.
    Thanked by 1She
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    I have to agree with @tempest_driver here. . .

While I've had women who went the extra mile at giving me head, I have to say I definitely enjoy licking pussy, more than I enjoy receiving head.

And I'd cite all the same reasons @tempest_driver pointed out. . .nothing drives the point home more for me, than when I'm licking a woman's pussy, and have my arms wrapped around her thighs, or if I'm just holding her hips with my hands while I have my face in her pussy, and she *twitches* or *squirms* because it feels so good.

I usually have to exercise a great deal of control, because my cock is rock-hard already typically, and then feeling her *twitch* or *squirm* as she breathes heavier drives me nuts. . .sometimes I rest my head against her thigh and lick her pussy sideways (my girlfriend loves that) and can usually feel her pulse as her blood pressure rises (or it might be mine for all I know, since I usually hear it through my ear on her thigh).

There is just nothing on this planet that gives me the same experience as licking a woman's pussy.

And women who are sexually keen, and pay close attention to the details that make my interaction with them even better drive me crazy even more.

@Italyjs and @Agatha seem to both have this in common as they are very specific about their needs and desires as women -- that is what I love in a woman quite honestly.

The ability to be specific, tell me what you want, and then let me make it happen while I watch your face change from between your legs while my tongue makes it happen. . .again -- nothing on this Earth can compete with that feeling. :X

If I had to choose between losing my arms or tongue, I'd be the best pussy licking armless man you've ever seen on the planet. :D
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 2Eva She
  • Vote Up0Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member Accepted Answer

I Enjoy cunnilingus more than intercourse , as a mater of fact I wish I could have cunnilingus & intercourse at the same time , I like sucking & licking on BIG labia
    minora lips & clit with my lips & tongue . I LOVE pussy sitting on my
    face with her your hands on my head Please MMMM GOOOD PLEASE , Yes I would like some more PLEASE , can You tell , I LIKE PUSSY !!!!

Thanked by 1She

Agatha ouch that sounds like that hurt , one time I was so tired & I yawned so hard that I dislocated my jaw .

I had to go to the Doctor , I was so embarrassed , I could not talk , I could not close my mouth & after a few hours , it raely started hurting , I also got thirsty & had a lot of trouble drinking water .

Thanked by 1She
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    @Agatha You are my kind of woman! :D
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    @agatha, you're definitely a keeper, perhaps you should spread you love of felatio to the rest of the world. I've actually been told by women in the past that they'd rather men not go down on them so they wouldn't feel any pressure to reciprocate.

For those ladies, I want to let you all in on a little secret...or three.

First of all. Ladies, some of us eat pussy just for the joy of eating pussy.

Secondly, if you find it that distasteful, most of us would rather you didn't even try to pretend.

Third, if you don't get to liking it, if for nothing else, to please your man, don't expect him to remain true to you. he may not succeed in finding a woman who does like it, but you can expect that he'll try. I'm not saying he will. But if he does, don't be surprised.

THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT!

@agatha, I suspect you have no trouble keeping your man interested.
    Post edited by tempest_driver at 2012-06-26 01:23:24
    Thanked by 2LabiaLover She

Wow Agatha , Thank You !!!

sgtbert :-}

Thanked by 1She
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer
    @Agatha It's sad to hear that your girlfriends had such a bad experience. Usually instances like that are reason why many women are refusing to give oral to their partners. :(

But I completely agree with you about it being a natural instinct. The instant I see one bare, I think about how much I can fit in my mouth.

For me, I like to tease them with what's to come. Depending on what mood we're both in, I stretch out his orgasm by letting him out entirely and wait a minute or two then go right back to my slow pace of deep even suction. The key is to never forget the head but make it a treat to come back up and flick around and under it a few times then go back to the shaft. I like to wrap my tongue around the shaft as much as I can while I'm bobbing my head.  Whether I let them finish is all up to him.

But, I've yet to master deep throating with my very sensitive gag reflex.

With getting oral I'm always pushing their head away, especially when they get the right pace, spot, and pressure. I get pretty physical when their tongue goes in fully, and clench my legs around their head. I have to be careful though since I have strong legs, and I don't want them to get a headache afterwards  ^#(^ I guess you could say I'm a wrestler when it comes to getting once I start wiggling and pushing. Not that I'm enjoying it, but my body can't take it, so pinning me down is a must.

Actually now that I think about it, even if I try to do a 69 I end up smacking his hand away because the toying gets too distracting. I hate messing up blow jobs [-X
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    @eva - well I do see what you mean ;) but I'm sure you wouldn't mess it up. Us women can multi-task! :)

As to deep throat - I actually practiced on a banana until I perfected it.
    Thanked by 1She
    Agatha said:

@tempest_driver - well thank you :) I do not claim to be an expert but I do so love to do it. To me it is just instinctive. I have a deep appreciation of my body and my partners and to take him in my mouth is just something that is instinctive, wonderful and I enjoy very very much. I am always trying to improve my technique. Deep throat was a target but I mastered it. I am sorry for any woman who doesn't enjoy it - the power, the intimacy is very sexy.
    I must admit that growing up there where name callings of girls that did this - so maybe some women perhaps feel a stigma attached to it. Certainly in London there are many young women (some as young as 11) who are forced to perform line ups to be accepted. Sometimes there are all sorts of force, violence, pressures and problems encountered in youth that can have a negative impact on self esteem and sexual relationships in adult hood. Although hopefully that is the minority. I am thankfull that I had a wonderful, happy and healthy upbringing and whilst my girlfriends were having difficult experiences with their first boyfriends I was having a lovely relationship with my teacher. It was a beautiful relationship, life changing and gave me the confidence to live the life best for me. :)
    That said some of my girlfriends mention that some of their partners have the most awful technique - thrashing their cock wildly and almost choking them. So perhaps some men have a little to learn here ;)

@Agatha. . .*sigh* everytime you open your mouth (no pun intended), my cock just gets hard.

I'm going to have to start keeping a cold glass of water around everytime I read a thread where you have made any comments. LOL!

I absolutely love your openly sexual attitude and sexuality. :X

You're like a female version of me.

I guess that's why you intrigue me so much, because you remind me of myself. :-*
    Thanked by 1She
    Eva said:

But I completely agree with you about it being a natural instinct. The instant I see one bare, I think about how much I can fit in my mouth.

With getting oral I'm always pushing their head away, especially when they get the right pace, spot, and pressure. I get pretty physical when their tongue goes in fully, and clench my legs around their head. I have to be careful though since I have strong legs, and I don't want them to get a headache afterwards  ^#(^ I guess you could say I'm a wrestler when it comes to getting once I start wiggling and pushing. Not that I'm enjoying it, but my body can't take it, so pinning me down is a must.
    Damn @Eva. . .you too?!?

You and @Agatha drive me nuts with the things you two say.  LOL!

I absolutely LOVE a woman with strong legs too. . .the whole 'pinning you down' thing is something I'm an expert at, since my girlfriend is much the same way -- I usually have to wrap my arms around her legs, and use my hands to hold her hips down while I lick her over the edge. . .mmm, mmm, mmm. . .you and @Agatha.

Heaven forbid, if I'm ever in the same place with the two of you at once. . .and you're both naked.

I'd have to duplicate myself, or get really good a multi-tasking.  LOL! :D
    Thanked by 1She
    @agatha, I also hate hearing about others having such bad experiences. But as for you and @eva, you both seem like you have a ball-drianing technique, I am jealous of your men.
    As for your concerns about being good at your craft, I think any man here will tell you, after being with dozens of women who regarded actually being any good as something that was totaly up to the man, having a woman gobble up my cock with enthusiasm is such a turn, on that as long as you don't injur me I'm a happy guy!
    At that point having actual skill will have most of us ready to buy you a house.
    Thanked by 1She
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    I am totally in-sync with tempest_driver except for the 'vast majority of the women I've been with' part.
    I haven't been with many woman so i shouldn't comment on their performance however I for one love going down on woman and give her pleasure till she can't take it anymore. :)
    Post edited by himu at 2012-07-22 08:26:31
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)