New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Is it true having a pierced pussy labia/ clit brings higher senations?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down SheShe
    18.02 Karma Points [?]Message ShePosts: 150Member
    ??
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-09-03 13:14:37
  • 14 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Lisa_LipsLisa_Lips
    66.35 Karma Points [?]Message Lisa_LipsPosts: 308Member
    Good question.  I wonder the same thing.  I hear it does, but I think it might be exaggerated. 
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    I agree with @Lisa_Lips, I think it's an exaggeration also.
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member
    I can't say for certain if it makes a difference in sensitivity in the clit or labia, but years ago I had a nipple piercing and it was much more sensitive than the other. Even now, 15 years after removing the piercing, that nipple is more sensitive than the other. Add to that jewelry that can add its own stimulation, it only makes sense to me that it would.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member

I do not know , but I love to eat pussy & I am concerned about safty .

If the jewelry came off or pull out , that could be a choking hazards .

Bert

• Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    My last pet had a clit hood piercing, and absolutely LOVED it.  She claimed it kept her excited all the time, which of course was my intent.  We also got her nipples pierced, and the piercings kept her nipples hare and erect all the time.  Just gorgeous.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down lipslips
    46.61 Karma Points [?]Message lipsPosts: 195Contributor
    Labia piercing doesn't seem like it would be very stimulating.  I already have problems occasionally with my labia getting bunched up when I wear snug pants, so I don't think I'd like having something else to get caught on.  Clit hood piercings are intriguing, though.  It could feel very good indeed to have my clit stimulated like that.  I would worry about infection, though.  That would be a drag.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    My thoughts on piercing on ladies are:
    - I enjoy skin to skin sensation much more than any other material in-between be it metal or cloth.
    - If a particular piercing is enjoyable to my partner during sex and not uncomfortable for me, I am fine with it.
    - There is a chance of hurting my partner during the heat of the moment which I would hate, unless she enjoys pain and gets off on it.
    - I would also hate seeing any blood due to such events.
    - As a jewellery it does look quite sexy sometimes, but I'd prefer jeweleries that does not require any piercing, like clips and hoods on long labias and big nipples. 
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    The way I see it, there are lots of places on the body that a piercing is much more likely to get caught on something, and millions of people are getting these places pierced. if it was that big a concern I doubt many people would get anything pierced.
    but let's get back on the subject.
    I know that I think a pierced pussy looks hotter, but dues it make the sex better? There has to be someone here with a genital piercing. And I'd actually like to hear from men who are pierced too, I've been curious and I'd like to know if it's worth it.
    Thanked by 2himu Lisa_Lips
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    TD, excellent point. I am sure @LabiaLover would be able to shed some light on the matter from a guys perspective with his vast experience. I don't know if we have any ladies on board with pierced genitalia who can share experience.
    I also think that it's a matter of preference and/or fetish to arouse someone with pierced body parts who may find it exciting to have some metal in between. And then there is the pain factor which a lot of people enjoy.
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
  • Vote Up0Vote Down ArtooArtoo
    42.01 Karma Points [?]Message ArtooPosts: 238Member
    My wife has her labia pierced and her clit hood. She loves the feelings that it gives her and says he has better orgasms since she had it done. I have to say I do love the feeling of having them in my mouth and pulling them gently with my teeth!
    They have NEVER caused any pain - other when they were first done!

I on the other hand used to have both nipples pierced. But one got ripped out at a vigorous concert I was at... that stung a little.

I think you've been holding out on us @Artoo. I think I can safely say that we'd all LOVE to have a little peek at your wife's jewelry.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down ArtooArtoo
    42.01 Karma Points [?]Message ArtooPosts: 238Member
    I know but she will not agree to let me take any photos :(
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    Artoo, My pets have all agreed with your wife regarding piercings.  All have had rings in their nipples and labia and clit or hood, and all have claimed greater sensation, including lovely sensations doing normal everyday things like walking.  Some have gotten off regularly in public without any other stimulation.  Lovely!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    I've been with women who have had their genitalia pierced, ranging from the clit hood, to their labia, to wearing jewelry around their clit/labia.

I find it's more of the thought that drives the sexual stimulation, since for most women I've been involved with sexually, having their labia flicked by my tongue when their labia were pierced didn't seem to be more stimulating for them than me simply using my tongue on them in the first place (but I could never know for sure).

Now there was one woman who's clit hood was pierced, who enjoyed when I flicked the barbell she had through her hood with my tongue since it would come down and hit her clit directly each time I did it. :)

But other than that, it didn't seem to do much else for her as far as stimulation went -- once we got started with intercourse though, she enjoyed when I let my cock slide all the way out, and then pushed it back in suddenly, because her lips would snag the barbell and pull it down on top of her clit stimulating her further, and she told me to keep doing it, and had a few orgasms from that alone.

So I don't know if the actual piercing alone will bring higher sensations, but I know that depending on how creative you are with it, you could definitely enjoy having a piercing. ;)
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)