New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
What are your Favorite Positons?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    I realized out of all the categories that we already have, we don't have a favorite position category. So, find a picture showing your favorite position ( wet or not, but you know everyone loves a wet picture ;) )

Here is my fav: Doggie Style

Why do I love doggie style? Well, because of the depth my guy gets, my backside is extremely sensitive so this position gives him excellent access, and it's a good stretch.

Who is up next? Anyone share the same favorite position?

tumblr_md1zqbsatC1rg4k1no1_500.jpg
    500 x 313 - 83K
    Post edited by Eva at 2012-11-27 12:05:48
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • 11 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I agree with you Eva.  For the man, of course, you get to see those glorious ass cheeks while you're busy diving into one hole or the other.  All the other goodies are also within reasonable reach, nipples, tits, labia, ass, it's all right there, with the sole exception of her beautiful mouth.  That gets saved for other pursuits.  One of my fondest memories is fucking one of my exwives in the ass, while she was standing up against the railing at a beachside hotel in Acapulco, legs slightly spread, as I worked over her beautiful ass, grabbed her tits and rubbed her nipples.  When she did cum, she absolutely flooded the balcony as we overlooked the beach and all the sun worshipers down there.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I really like reverse cowgirl. I still get the same depth of penetration, Mrs Driver and I love it when my cockhead hits her cervix, and I get to lay back and watch her pussy and ass as she slides up and down my cock.
    images.jpeg
    299 x 168 - 7K
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Lisa_LipsLisa_Lips
    66.35 Karma Points [?]Message Lisa_LipsPosts: 308Member Accepted Answer
    mrmarquis said:

...One of my fondest memories is fucking one of my exwives in the ass, while she was standing up against the railing at a beachside hotel in Acapulco, legs slightly spread, as I worked over her beautiful ass, grabbed her tits and rubbed her nipples.  When she did cum, she absolutely flooded the balcony as we overlooked the beach and all the sun worshipers down there.

Holy shit!  That really got me hot @Mr. Marquis!

I, too, love doggie style.  I usually EXPLODE during that.  I am also a fan of missionary with my legs on his shoulders.  That;s another good gspot position.  Plus, if he is into feet, he can suck my toes, too.

;) ;)
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Here's an index of some positions to explore...
    positioning.jpg
    800 x 604 - 102K
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Here's few of my favorite positions...in hi-res...
    x-art_abby_the_rich_girl-55-lrg.jpg
    4000 x 2667 - 747K
    x-art_abby_the_rich_girl-63-lrg.jpg
    4000 x 2667 - 1M
    x-art_anneli_dream_girl-34-lrg.jpg
    2667 x 4000 - 878K
    x-art_grace_amazing_grace-129-lrg.jpg
    2667 x 4000 - 719K
    x-art_caprice_fucking_perfection-65-lrg.jpg
    4000 x 2667 - 1M
    x-art_grace_amazing_grace-73-lrg.jpg
    4000 x 2667 - 879K
    x-art_grace_amazing_grace-95-lrg.jpg
    4000 x 2667 - 2M
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
  • Vote Up0Vote Down MontanaMontana
    331.24 Karma Points [?]Message MontanaPosts: 2,413Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I do love the doggy style, as well as the reverse cowgirl as the 69 hmm
    :P :-* :x
  • Vote Up0Vote Down xxl4skinxxl4skin
    160.91 Karma Points [?]Message xxl4skinPosts: 1,270Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I love the Girl sit of me, face to face. You can see the Wings. The Girl spread her Wings and sit down... mmmh
    long stretching is sexy
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member
    A man after my own heart.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down xxl4skinxxl4skin
    160.91 Karma Points [?]Message xxl4skinPosts: 1,270Senior Member
    I love this...
    yes001.jpg
    763 x 1081 - 280K
    yes002.jpg
    700 x 977 - 128K
    long stretching is sexy
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    I love all these positions...

imageimageimageimage
    2zoft5Imn1rs2jpso1_500.gif
    439 x 228 - 805K
    3ctwoZ91r3iafjo1_r1_500.gif
    500 x 265 - 724K
    3si9yho1r87thuo1_500.gif
    500 x 317 - 1004K
    8ae3q2v1rpwepzo1_500.gif
    500 x 264 - 836K
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    I love doggy style of course like most men. . .and so does my girlfriend.

But the position I love most is the "Asian Cowgirl" position as you can see in the pics below (one was posted by @himu).

I love pussy so much, that I love to see my cock disappear into it, and ultimately I love the angle of penetration the fact that I can see the woman's body and pussy at the same time.

What I love most about it is that as her legs get tired, she'll lean forward a little bit (like in the first pic), and just slam herself down on my cock (since she controls the speed and depth of penetration).

I can thrust upward to meet her, but she controls most of the speed and depth of penetration.

What an amazing feeling!!! :X

When her legs aren't tired, she can stay stationary and just slide up and down on my shaft so effortlessly.

I've cum many a times in this position, and the orgasms are so powerful, she says she can feel my cum shoot up inside her -- then sometimes she'll stay crouched over me and let it drip out, on my cock as I watch. . .amazing!! :D

My other favorite position is "The Speed Bump" (@himu's first pic).

Couldn't really find a good pic for it aside from the one @himu posted, but I did find a page with a video:

http://www.bestsexpositions.com/rear-entry/speed-bump/

What I like most about this position, is I can also get up on my hands and feet (like a push-up almost), and just angle my cock and thrust inside her with her legs closed, and my legs spread apart (like a modified push-up), or I can have her open her legs, and close my legs and just thrust my hips -- I find it really allows for uninhibited penetration (meaning her ass doesn't absorb most of the impact like in the doggy style position), and I'm able to penetrate deeper than usual.

My girlfriend jokes around and says that I "toss her insides" around in this position, and when @ann and I had tried this position, she said it felt like I was still inside her afterwards!

It truly is an amazing position. :)
    asian-cowgirl.jpg
    800 x 533 - 66K
    asian-cowgirl-2.gif
    500 x 317 - 1004K
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)