New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Guys: Do guys prefer anal over pussy??
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tnp8288tnp8288
    10.75 Karma Points [?]Message tnp8288Posts: 5Member
    I'm new to this site and I'm not sure if someone else has asked this question or not. So if it has already been asked, then I apologize.

This is why I am curious:

During High School I dated this guy for three years. We took each others virginity. One day he asked me if we could try anal. It seemed like after that first time trying it, that every time we would have sex after that all he wanted was anal. Well of course after awhile it really started to get to me because I didn't care too much for anal anyway. It just didn't do anything for me. But he was the type who couldn't give a shit less about pleasing me as long as he got what he wanted. He was always begging me for anal or head. I have never cared at all to give a guy head. I actually enjoy pleasing my partner in anyway I can. But I also like to get something back in return every now and then lol. So needless to say, I started to get really frustrated with him. It got so bad, that I would dread him coming over to my house because I knew that's what he would want. I started to prefer not having sex at all than to have sex with him. Of course that relationship didn't last and I have never been with anyone else like him. I have had guys of course who wanted to do anal but they didn't want it 24/7 like he did. My husband is nothing like that at all. I have never been with someone who wanted to please me as much as my husband does. And being with him makes me really realize what pure ecstasy feels like. But still I always wondered why my ex was like that, and if guys really do prefer anal to pussy. So any opinions would be appreciated!
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2013-10-08 19:41:31
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • 11 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I do like the ass quite a bit, and I'll do it whenever I get the chance, but that's just because I don't get it as much as I'd like, not because I like it more. I understand that there are guys who prefer ass to pussy, but that just doesn't seem right to me, any man who only wants your asshole when a pussy like yours is available is obviously gay.

And your EX seems like a real dumbass, you're better off without him.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Dear @tnp8288,

I believe in mutual pleasure... and like you, I enjoy giving pleasure to my partner, seeing her enjoying something excites me. I also would like to get some pleasure in return but not at the cost of my partner's discomfort. I have tried anal with my wife couple of time in the early years but when I found that she does not enjoy it, we have stopped having anal. But that does not mean I do not enjoy anal, I do as long as it's not a messy affair. Enjoying anal does not make a guy Gay, but obsessing over it to the point where you forget about your partners pleasure is very wrong and inconsiderate.
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
  • Vote Up0Vote Down lipslips
    46.61 Karma Points [?]Message lipsPosts: 195Contributor
    I had a partner who always wanted anal, too. It ended up turning me off to him like you described. I don't know if the sensation is that different for the guy or what. It doesn't please me at all the way being fucked in my pussy does, however, and I was kind of bummed that he wouldn't take my pleasure into account. That said, my bf and I occasionally have anal and I even came from it once. But a steady diet of it would be a huge waste of my pussy! Lol
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    Yes @lips, I also think that occasional anal should be OK, and regarding the sensation, yes it's different since the internal texture and muscles are different.
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    The "forbidden" is always more tantalizing, isn't it?  Of course, you must always maintain a whole repetoire of sexual pleasures to pursue.  It's important to try different things, and to pursue them all.  Whatever is fun and pleasing to both of you.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tnp8288tnp8288
    10.75 Karma Points [?]Message tnp8288Posts: 5Member

himu said:

Dear @tnp8288,

I believe in mutual pleasure... and like you, I enjoy giving pleasure to my partner, seeing her enjoying something excites me. I also would like to get some pleasure in return but not at the cost of my partner's discomfort. I have tried anal with my wife couple of time in the early years but when I found that she does not enjoy it, we have stopped having anal. But that does not mean I do not enjoy anal, I do as long as it's not a messy affair. Enjoying anal does not make a guy Gay, but obsessing over it to the point where you forget about your partners pleasure is very wrong and inconsiderate.

My husband likes to do it that way every now and then. And even after that horrible experience with my ex, I don't mind to let him every now and then either. But he doesn't obsess about it. I think the reason I don't mind doing anal with my husband sometimes is because he is always all about pleasing me. With that said, I know that occasionally letting him do anal with me is a "treat' to him. But like you said, obsessing over it to the point where you forget your partners pleasure is very wrong and inconsiderate. That's just a huge turn off. Why would you want to please someone who only cares about his own pleasure anyway? To me, mutual pleasure is what makes awesome sex for both partners.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member

tnp8288,

It is that mutual pleasure which is the key to the whole thing.  You've absolutely got the right idea here, and your husband is a fortunate man.

• Vote Up0Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member

I Love to eat Pussy !!!

Bert :-}

• Vote Up0Vote Down MontanaMontana
    331.24 Karma Points [?]Message MontanaPosts: 2,413Senior Member
    I do not prefer the one or the other, they are as well both delicious to feel inside while fucking as delicious to taste. But I really adore eating pussy! DELICIOUS
    :P :-* :P :-*
  • Vote Up0Vote Down licknthick1licknthick1
    773.66 Karma Points [?]Message licknthick1Posts: 1,978Senior Member
    Pussy is so much more preferable to me- sweet and delicious!!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down xxl4skinxxl4skin
    160.91 Karma Points [?]Message xxl4skinPosts: 1,270Senior Member
    I prefer oral.... or anal and with my Hands i stretch the Lips
    :P
    long stretching is sexy
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)