New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Taking Any Pictures?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    For those members who are taking pictures or plan on taking pictures, what type of camera do you/will you use? For example, I tend to use the camera on my Macbook Pro, the camera on my iPhone, and my Nikon CoolPix Camera ( have to find it to give the full name). Overall I'd have to say my best photos come from my Mac, my Nikon Camera, then it's my iPhone.

My Mac can get a wide view of my body where as my Camera and iPhone are limited to the amount of space I can get. The clarity is wonderful, it isn't grainy or blurry at all. My Nikon's flash can be a little much so sometimes you don't get all the detail. However with practice, I've learned how to precisely press the "camera" button so the flash type isn't as bright. Also I love its zoom because I can take a great picture of my labia, and then narrow in on my lips, and get an extreme close up on the wrinkly pattern! Also my iPhone is a hit or miss, and just recently it hit a miss with my latest contribution update. They came out a little dark and grainy. I tend to use that device as a back up, in case I'm masterbating and don't have the other devices on me.

If anyone has any preferences or has a new gadget that takes splendid pictures feel free to share the model. That way our Contributions can come out stunning and make our members even more speechless ;)

Oh! Before I forget, if you like to take videos and have a special device share that as well. I'm sure our members would love to see you in action. My Mac takes amazing videos too. The only thing I don't like, is that you can hear a hard click noise when you want to stop the video, but you can always cut that out when you're editing it, in iMovie.
    Post edited by Eva at 2012-11-26 10:50:06
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I think Samsung Dual LCD camera would be most helpful for those of you who are taking their own photos so that you can see while you are taking photo/video ...
    For those who have their partner to take photo I would highly recommend to go for an entry level dSLR like Nikon D5100.
    Post edited by himu at 2012-11-26 10:46:36
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

• himu November 2012

Tagged

Who's Online (0)