New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
What's your favorite thing to do with Large Labia/Large Clit?
  • Vote Up2Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    This is open for both male and female members, what's your favorite thing to do with Large Labia and/or Clit? For females, you can add your favorite masturbating technique too.

Personally, with my clit I love taking the shower head and putting the running water right onto it. The sensations come at me so quickly: my clit throbs, my knees buckle, I instantly scream, and I squirt within a minute or so. It's a love hate thing, because it feels amazing, but then its too much at the same time. Then when I'm not in the shower, I love stroking my clit from the base and up with my thumb and index finger. The build I get from it is simply exquisite.

Now with my labia, I love stretching them and toying with them whenever I can. Some of you may know I love watching them open up in a mirror and seeing them close up or wrap around my finger. I've always been fascinated by the texture, elasticity, and how soft they are. 

I really should take a picture of me toying with them in front of a mirror.
    Post edited by Eva at 2012-11-25 12:53:19
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
  • 27 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up1Vote Down EvaEva
    @Montana I didn't know our taste was different everyday. I guess you do learn something new everyday! Loved the feedback, oh and what did you mean by ask labialover about the picture? 
    Thanked by 2sgtbert Montana
  • Vote Up1Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member Accepted Answer
    OH! @Eva, You have sent me on a day dreaming journey…

If I get a Large Labia and/or Large Clit in front of me, I would take my time making it all about the sensual experience in its entirety, not just the cunnilingus.  And it would be all about her…

Laying her on her back I would be starting by spending some time with her breasts fondling, licking and sucking her nipples.  Next I would move to the belly, kissing around her navel.  Then slowly move to the inner thighs, lightly brushing my lips across the highly sensitive skin.  I would be breathing heavily through my nose near that area, and will give accidental brushes with my nose, to make her hot before even using my tongue anywhere near. Then softly kiss her inner thighs. As I kiss your way towards her pussy I would give it a soft kiss (just a peck not a french kiss) then continue up her other thigh. I will repeat this several times.

Next I would very sloooowly start to lick her slit from bottom to top, this will open her lips slowly and my tongue would slowly sinks in to lick her inner labia making it wet with my saliva and me enjoying the taste of her own wetness. When her both of her labias are well lubricated I would start to suck on her long inner labia one by one and then together. In between the sucking I would also lick her slit to keep the sensation alive as well as occasional very light licks on that big clit of her.

I would next spread and hold her long labias apart and put my mouth around her big clit and start applying a constant suction with occasional pressure with humming sound (like "hmmmmmm…") which will create slight vibration for her pleasure and I would also slowly swirling my tongue around her clit. I presume that her big clit will be very sensitive during first few licks, once the sensitiveness subsides, I will be pulling the hood of her big clit to the base exposing that beautiful big clit of hers and start to use my tongue faster this time to lick, suck and swirl around the clit. All the while my mouth and tongue is busy with here pussy and clit, I would use my hands to fondle and tease her tits and nipples. Depending on the girl I would continue this from 30 seconds to several minutes till she cums at least once.

Next I would be licking her cum clean from her pussy and start the next phase where I would again start slowly by kissing surrounding area as she would be quite sensitive by now. Then I would be messaging and pulling on her large wet labias while slowly putting my tongue in her vagina for tongue fucking and while doing that I would also suck on those luscious labias and pull them hard with my mouth… Next I would be again concentrating on her clit while I slowly insert my two saliva wet fingers (middle & ring finger) into her vagina and slowly pressing upward and pulling to message her G-spot … I would continue to do this till she cums again. 

Third phase I would ask her to get up and sit on my face with her two knees beside my head as I lay down on the bed and let her take control… She would be sliding her wet pussy lips and clit on my mouth, tongue and nose and soon start grinding with the rhythm of her pleasure…  I would let her continue this as I message her ass till her knees become weak and she cums and falls on me in a 69 position....

What will come next is another story ;)

Attached are some images to help you image....
    image.jpg
    530 x 768 - 101K
    image.jpg
    480 x 352 - 36K
    image.jpg
    1024 x 685 - 50K
    image.jpg
    394 x 500 - 39K
    image.jpg
    500 x 367 - 43K
    image.jpg
    466 x 700 - 102K
    image.jpg
    800 x 533 - 93K
    image.jpg
    600 x 900 - 142K
    image.jpg
    465 x 700 - 89K
    image.jpg
    500 x 324 - 38K
    image.jpg
    396 x 500 - 40K
    image.jpg
    550 x 400 - 84K
    image.jpg
    666 x 1000 - 116K
    image.jpg
    1039 x 800 - 251K
    image.jpg
    500 x 333 - 36K
    image.jpg
    576 x 320 - 54K
    image.jpg
    682 x 1001 - 162K
    image.jpg
    512 x 768 - 104K
    Post edited by himu at 2012-12-05 13:33:23
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
  • Vote Up1Vote Down xxl4skinxxl4skin
    160.91 Karma Points [?]Message xxl4skinPosts: 1,270Senior Member
    She masturbate so hot....
    :P
    http://anysex.com/3076/?pqr=1:e2aa0f9bdf2dbdf8c2490009f6cae10c:1:3076:1
    ...she make me horny...
    i love this also, and stretch and pull my long Foreskin... ;-)
    Post edited by xxl4skin at 2013-06-02 03:44:27
    long stretching is sexy
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • Vote Up1Vote Down xxl4skinxxl4skin
    Here is a Set of Videos..... what your favorite thing to do with Large Labia.
    http://anysex.com/channels/wet-and-puffy/  
    :P all Girls a little different....
    Post edited by xxl4skin at 2013-08-12 05:19:27
    long stretching is sexy
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • Vote Up0Vote Down MontanaMontana
    331.24 Karma Points [?]Message MontanaPosts: 2,413Senior Member Accepted Answer

mso-ansi-language:EN-GB" lang="EN-GB">Dear @Eva! My favourite thing is the large labia! I
    would love you to stretch them. I would suck the lips, fingering the pussy
    while sucking the clit (the mixer for the juice haha), give licks over the ass
    cheeks and then lick the pussy inside while pinching your nipples until you
    have a earth chatering orgasm and then drink your squirt, then make love. The fascination
    is for me not only the wrapping around my finger or vtongue, but also the
    texture, taste and flavour of your body when you get exited. Do you know the
    flavour is already on your inner thighs when you are excited and that your
    flavour and taste is in a delicious way different every day! I will post a
    stretching pic soon on the site. About making the picture before the mirror ask
    @labialover. xxx

:P :x :-* :-*
  • Vote Up0Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member Accepted Answer

I like to
    lick & suck .

I like to
    suck & pull on lips while sucking on them at the same time . I like it
    sitting on my face with her hands on my head Guiding me to the place that needs
    the most attention at the time , because it always changes & if You do not
    let me know , I will not know . When I lick & suck on your Labia , with
    you  labia in my mouth , as I am sucking
    my tongue is going deeper ,  wonting to
    taste more You , as I am licking & going deeper looking for some of cream
    to signal my brain that You are enjoying me , giving me some of you creating a
    connection between the two of us , as we connect , the excitement builds as we
    cum together , then I lick & suck on the clit & when it gets bigger ,
    that also turns me on more . Labia lips are so nice to suck & pull on with
    my lips & as they get bigger , it excites me & I wont to suck &
    lick some more & the more You like it , the more I like it .

Bert :-}

• Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer

Oh yes @Eva, a woman's taste changes quite a lot, depending on how active you are, what you've eaten or drank recently, if you've smoked, when you last bathed, etc. It all goes into how you taste and smell, and it generally changes daily, even hourly, unless you're such a creature of habit that nothng ever changes in your routine...EVER.

I love to suck on a pair of big labia, pulling on them with my mouth and sucking on them until they're all big and puffy. I like to refer to those little wrinkles as flavor savers, and I just want to suck on them until all the flavor's gone, For the clit, I like to lick all around it, and suck on it both soft and hard. then I pull back the hood and suck just the pearl while i flick it with my tongue. I'll also lick up from the opening, pausing to play with the pee hole, and flick the underside of the clit. I do all of this until Mrs. Driver is too sensitive for it anymore. If I do it right, this can take a very long time. 

Also Mrs Driver is a squirter, so I always try to catch all she has to give. And of course I'll swallow, 

• Vote Up0Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member Accepted Answer

I also have noticed that Coffee , Cigarettes & Diet Coke make pussy taste bad .

I have also noticed that some one who drinks lots of water will have better tasting pussy .

Bert :-}

• Vote Up0Vote Down xxl4skinxxl4skin
    160.91 Karma Points [?]Message xxl4skinPosts: 1,270Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I love to stretch the Wings over my Glans and than i roll my long Foreskin over the Lips. Now the Girl holding my elastic Skin and i go slowly back with my Cock. So i stretch my Foreskin and my GF Pussy Lips. mmmh, it`s hot ;)
    long stretching is sexy
    .... and i love shave a Pussy with loooooooong Lips...... ;)
    long stretching is sexy
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    @xxl4skin I've never thought to use foreskin like that. I'm sure it really stimulates the clit like that.
    160.91 Karma Points [?]Message xxl4skinPosts: 1,270Senior Member Accepted Answer
    oh yes, the Clit, the Lips and the Foreskin like that ;)
    long stretching is sexy
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Gtiman58Gtiman58
    17.29 Karma Points [?]Message Gtiman58Posts: 40Member Accepted Answer
    Unfortunately I had a run of GF who didnt like 'going downtown'.  But, I do like soft slow licking and deep probing with my tongue, usually with a little input from her for what she likes is good.  I love the amazing shades of pink inside and can't get enough!
    long stretching is sexy
  • Vote Up0Vote Down JuicyrubyJuicyruby
    11.29 Karma Points [?]Message JuicyrubyPosts: 12Member Accepted Answer
    I'm on both the giving and receiving end :) I approach eating pussy like its a ripe juicy peach......lots of flat tongue licking and sucking. I love sucking the whole labia into my mouth and then swirling my tongue.........mmmm. I like it super wet so that everything slides and glides easily.
    When I pleasure myself I use my trusty rabbit vibe and hug my clit with the "ears" and slowly fuck myself with the twisting cock head of the dildo......love to feel my slick lips hug the shaft.
    Thanked by 1Pussytongueman
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)