New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Squirting
  • Vote Up0Vote Down sstevenssstevens
    0.11 Karma Points [?]Message sstevensPosts: 2Member
    so basically I have a issue with squirting......I've come to the conclusion that maybe I need a longer period of foreplay but there are times I feel it and it just doesn't happen for me which is a little frustrating.....I will cream but not squirt and I feel like I'm missing out on a great experience....I have even tried pleasuring myself and I'll get extremely wet but no squirting 

any advice or similar issue 
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2013-10-14 18:09:00
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • I don't understand.
    You feel always near of squirting but it never comes or sometime you squirt and sometime not, and you wish be able to squirt each time you make love?
    Who like my macaroons?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down sstevenssstevens
    0.11 Karma Points [?]Message sstevensPosts: 2Member
    I always feel near to squirting but it never comes
  • Vote Up0Vote Down beebee
    0.21 Karma Points [?]Message beePosts: 4Member
    I find that if the inner labia are the focus, rather than the clit or penetration, then I always squirt. It it is my clit that is being focused on then squirting is never a guarantee. Try masturbating by stroking the lips up and down along with clit play and see if that helps tip you over the edge.
    Thanked by 1xxl4skin
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BsmileBsmile
    1.52 Karma Points [?]Message BsmilePosts: 29Member
    The best technique really is quite simple !! Its about Gspot stimulation and works on most women !!

Use your middle finger (without long fingernails of course) put inside the vagina and point upwards so you find the Gspot on the top of the vulva.. push a little and apply some pressure and start to move your finger back and forwards.. while keeping the pressure.. and gradually speed up to the fasted speed possible.. till your litteraly vibrating your whole hand and finger really fast... moving between 1cm and 1inch ... always pushing upwards to the point that you dont hurt your lover..
    That combined with your 2nd and 4th fingers which are good pointing down exterior.. should be pushing on the outside region of the labias or pussy... it will build up the sensation for her till she hopefully squirts... out of control.. it does work !!!!
    And of course theres also just enough space to suck on her clit as well !! If you combine little kissy sucks with a little upward licking of the tongue.. it will build up even more !! and sometimes turn the clit with your lips in suction too !!!
    Tips.. if shes extra sensitive inside.. you can always put a glove on... and use some lubricant too !!! you dont want to hurt her... and take attention when she comes.. she could jerk and you accidently hurt her inside... so go easy if she starts pulsating !!!
    I'm a man of course.. but that has always worked for me on women..
    I cant say the result, if you girls are doing it to yourselves !!!

I'm not good at writing so I hope you understand !!!! Sorry if it sounds clinical !!!
  • I just learned to do this! What works for me is getting licked really well and then when I'm really turned on fingering the g spot with a good pressure. If you keep doing this for a while you will eventually feel pressure all around the fingers and just tilt your hips up and push your pussy muscles down around the fingers. I still don't do t every time but its great when it does happen! Good luck : )
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (1)