New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Ladies and Gentlemen: Is it supposed to be THIS hot?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    So we all know that when a woman is fully aroused her folds turn into a hot pink, she gets nice and wet, and her insides are warm. Well has anyone had their entrance get really hot? And no I'm not talking about lukewarm, but you feel the heat radiating from the opening? What's going through a guys head (figuratively or not ;) ) when instead of a welcoming warmth it's a shock waving heat?
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-06 09:15:09
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
  • 12 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I have experienced such heat couple of times... initially it felt like i am inserting my dick as a thermometer to measure the fever ... but loved the warmth once it gets used to...
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    Eva,

Yes. . .I think it depends on the woman.

I've been with women who feel only warm, and yet others who
    feel *hot* (which is a relative term I think) -- but I think this directly
    correlates to the woman, how she feels about the man (or woman),
    that she's with, and how badly she wants that person to be engaged
    with her pussy either licking it, penetrating it, or just making her feel
    good in general in that area.

Incidentally, I have noticed that most of the women I've had sex with
    only ever experienced this kinda of warmth in their vaginal region when
    they've been more "primal" about their sexual urges because I've also
    noticed that they're eyes get a little "heavier" almost like they're "high"
    or inebriated, and their lips, face, chest, and pussy start to turn pink,
    and become more responsive to my touch -- definitely when me and her
    "connect" on a more animalistic level.

But then, I've had this happen with women who I didn't "connect" with
    on that level, so I don't know if this can be provided as a general rule,
    or expected occurrence. . .but this is what I love about the female form.

Women are so complicated, but yet so simple. . .and I love trying to figure
    them out in the meantime. :D

I can remember a woman I had sex with about a 2 years ago who was very
    much a "small" framed woman -- she was only about 4' 11" and weighed
    something like 103 pounds or so.  She was only 23 (I'm 32, but was 30
    at the time).  I mean I don't see a problem with age personally, and have
    had sex with women ranging from 18 all the way up to the far side of the
    spectrum (a 53 year old that looked amazing for her age and had the sex
    drive of a woman half her age).

But what I noticed most about this chick was that despite her small frame,
    I think she definitely had that "primal" connection with me that I've mentioned,
    although I didn't quite have the same connection with her (I still enjoyed sex
    with her though since she was so easy to man handle sexually, since she was
    so tiny).

Anyway, point is. . .I remember when she finally put her legs, and she reached
    down and grabbed my cock to guide it into her pussy, and I remember her saying:
    "I want you to fuck me hard.  Don't think because I'm little I can't take it."

She was referring to the fact that we had previously had sex a few days prior,
    and when we tried doggy style, it was a "no-go" because she couldn't handle
    it -- so I imagined this time she was trying to encourage me to go "deep" regardless
    of how much of my cock I thought she could accommodate.

Well, this specific time, I remember her guiding my cock inside her, and as I
    slowly pushed it in deep, I remember feeling her vaginal muscles pulse around
    me as I penetrated her and the heat that was emanating from this chick's pussy
    was unbelievable -- maybe because she was so much smaller and had a closer
    body mass to her pussy??  I'm not sure, all I know is that as I inched in deeper
    and deeper, her pussy accommodated me this time without a problem and felt
    amazing with the amount of warmth it was producing.

She was also extremely wet, and to avoid hurting her, I made sure that my first
    few strokes were slow and deliberate, which caused her pussy to queef like you
    wouldn't believe.  Her wetness eventually turned into a pasty white substance as
    I continued to penetrate her -- and I remember asking her if she was okay multiple
    times because her face was flushed, as was her chest, and her little pussy looked
    like it was also flushed a bit.

At one point, I ended a thrust by just pushing in as deeply as I could (not to hurt her
    but because it felt good, and felt like the head of my cock was brushing up against
    something inside of her pussy), and I remember her opening her mouth, which I at
    first thought was to let out a scream/moan, but she didn't scream or moan, instead
    she just looked right in my eyes and said "keep doing that it feels so good", when
    she eventually did cum, I swore her vaginal muscles were going crazy, because it
    felt almost like she was "milking" me if you know what I mean. . .almost like her
    pussy was trying to make my cock cum as well. LOL!

And this I think is related to that primal instinct between a man and a woman.

I'm sure it occurs between two women as well, but the difference is that only a
    man can penetrate a woman (by natural biology anyway).

Point is. . .I think it's related somehow to a woman's primal instinct and whether
    or not she has that "primal instinct" kick in with the man that she's with at any given
    point in time. :-B
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-06 09:50:31
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Eva,

I agree with LL, it really does depend on the woman some get hot, others, not so much.

I will say that if being aroused meansthat it feels like your pussy is on fire and only a cock will put it out, and your man feels like he's sticking his dick in a furnace. Any man your take to bed is a lucky man indeed.
    Very well said LL as usual... :-bd
    By the way ... when are you starting a new Thread of your escapades ... so that we can have constant supply of erotic stories... as you have your affairs... ;)
    We would love it ... I'm serious...

Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    LOL!

Himu, you wouldn't be the first to mention this. . .

I've actually had other members e-mail me privately
    to ask the same question.

I've been considering it, but only lately have I actually
    decided to start photo-documenting my sexual experiences
    with women that me (or me and my girlfriend) have the pleasure
    of spending time with.

The problem is the variables involved. . .usually the women I get
    to have the pleasure of having sex with don't want me to take photos,
    then I get those who don't mind, but don't want me to share them, etc.

Other times, the sex is so good, and explosive, I don't have time to take
    pics because I'm too busy spending time pleasing the woman I'm with,
    or watching her and my girlfriend please each other, etc.

I do have some photos of my girlfriend and a chick who's name I won't
    mention here to protect her identity, but I just did a quick job of cropping
    the photos here since her face and other identifiable stuff is in them.

I'll post them in a separate thread, and then come back later and link to
    it from here, so as not to distract from the original purpose of this thread. ;)
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-06 13:42:42
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    It's great if you can put actual pics while you write your sexperiences... but even without the images your descriptions are vivid enough for us to imagine... ;) so you should start writing .... before you forget the Nitigrities..
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    Here's one set I've posted.

More to come as I get pics off my phone,
    and my girlfriend's digital camera. ;)

Eva,

Yes. . .I think it depends on the woman.

I've been with women who feel only warm, and yet others who
    feel *hot* (which is a relative term I think) -- but I think this directly
    correlates to the woman, how she feels about the man (or woman),
    that she's with, and how badly she wants that person to be engaged
    with her pussy either licking it, penetrating it, or just making her feel
    good in general in that area.

Incidentally, I have noticed that most of the women I've had sex with
    only ever experienced this kinda of warmth in their vaginal region when
    they've been more "primal" about their sexual urges because I've also
    noticed that they're eyes get a little "heavier" almost like they're "high"
    or inebriated, and their lips, face, chest, and pussy start to turn pink,
    and become more responsive to my touch -- definitely when me and her
    "connect" on a more animalistic level.

But then, I've had this happen with women who I didn't "connect" with
    on that level, so I don't know if this can be provided as a general rule,
    or expected occurrence. . .but this is what I love about the female form.

Women are so complicated, but yet so simple. . .and I love trying to figure
    them out in the meantime. :D

I can remember a woman I had sex with about a 2 years ago who was very
    much a "small" framed woman -- she was only about 4' 11" and weighed
    something like 103 pounds or so.  She was only 23 (I'm 32, but was 30
    at the time).  I mean I don't see a problem with age personally, and have
    had sex with women ranging from 18 all the way up to the far side of the
    spectrum (a 53 year old that looked amazing for her age and had the sex
    drive of a woman half her age).

But what I noticed most about this chick was that despite her small frame,
    I think she definitely had that "primal" connection with me that I've mentioned,
    although I didn't quite have the same connection with her (I still enjoyed sex
    with her though since she was so easy to man handle sexually, since she was
    so tiny).

Anyway, point is. . .I remember when she finally put her legs, and she reached
    down and grabbed my cock to guide it into her pussy, and I remember her saying:
    "I want you to fuck me hard.  Don't think because I'm little I can't take it."

She was referring to the fact that we had previously had sex a few days prior,
    and when we tried doggy style, it was a "no-go" because she couldn't handle
    it -- so I imagined this time she was trying to encourage me to go "deep" regardless
    of how much of my cock I thought she could accommodate.

Well, this specific time, I remember her guiding my cock inside her, and as I
    slowly pushed it in deep, I remember feeling her vaginal muscles pulse around
    me as I penetrated her and the heat that was emanating from this chick's pussy
    was unbelievable -- maybe because she was so much smaller and had a closer
    body mass to her pussy??  I'm not sure, all I know is that as I inched in deeper
    and deeper, her pussy accommodated me this time without a problem and felt
    amazing with the amount of warmth it was producing.

She was also extremely wet, and to avoid hurting her, I made sure that my first
    few strokes were slow and deliberate, which caused her pussy to queef like you
    wouldn't believe.  Her wetness eventually turned into a pasty white substance as
    I continued to penetrate her -- and I remember asking her if she was okay multiple
    times because her face was flushed, as was her chest, and her little pussy looked
    like it was also flushed a bit.

At one point, I ended a thrust by just pushing in as deeply as I could (not to hurt her
    but because it felt good, and felt like the head of my cock was brushing up against
    something inside of her pussy), and I remember her opening her mouth, which I at
    first thought was to let out a scream/moan, but she didn't scream or moan, instead
    she just looked right in my eyes and said "keep doing that it feels so good", when
    she eventually did cum, I swore her vaginal muscles were going crazy, because it
    felt almost like she was "milking" me if you know what I mean. . .almost like her
    pussy was trying to make my cock cum as well. LOL!

And this I think is related to that primal instinct between a man and a woman.

I'm sure it occurs between two women as well, but the difference is that only a
    man can penetrate a woman (by natural biology anyway).

Point is. . .I think it's related somehow to a woman's primal instinct and whether
    or not she has that "primal instinct" kick in with the man that she's with at any given
    point in time. :-B

So do you think there's a connection between being petite and having a hot inside rather than a warm? I am 5ft 3.5 inches, not "exactly" tiny since I weigh 128 pounds; but I'm still in the category.
    I don't think there is any connection there... what i think is that you are basically a very sexual person... which is a very good thing :) ... love your vital statistics by the way. Would love see you if you are ok to share.. :D
    Why thank you  ;;)

I guess I'm a sexual person, if major sensitivity counts and a bit of curiousity.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    Eva said:

Why thank you  ;;)

I guess I'm a sexual person, if major sensitivity counts and a bit of curiosity.

You are most welcome... and might I add that sensitivity and curiosity are two good quality when it comes to sex ;)
    Eva,

Join the club -- I'm a very sexual person too.

Oh, wait a minute. . .you did join the club.

This site is it. ;)
    Thanked by 1Eva
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)