New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Is Honey's Wordpress blog dead
  • Vote Up0Vote Down joebloggsjoebloggs
    2.95 Karma Points [?]Message joebloggsPosts: 22Member
    I tried to look at Honeys lovely labia at:-

And got this message:-

"This blog has been archived or suspended for a violation of our Terms of Service."  

Anyne have any info about this?
    Post edited by joebloggs at 2014-01-18 03:24:47
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up1Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @PaulMApphart and @joebloggs

Yeah, it seems WordPress and Tumblr deliberately single out specific websites, even if those sites have been around for a very long time.

And yes, as Paul pointed out, @HoneyB's photos posted here by Paul will be safe indefinitely.

In fact, I just upgraded the server this site runs on for the 3rd time this year, and January is barely over. :D

We now have lots of TB's of space available for image/video uploads, since that is the majority of content that is uploaded here. :)

In addition, in the event of a disaster, this entire site, and all it's content is backed up to TWO independent offsite data locations (one is an Amazon Cloud location in Seattle, Washington and the other is a RackSpace server in San Antonio, Texas).

Aside from that this server has a daily and weekly backup that runs to a separate Network Attached Storage device so that if the server crashed completely, the backup drive would be able to restore the site independently of the server's main operating system drives.

I've made quite the investment into the site as you can see so that it stays around for a LONG, LONG, time to come, and hopefully enhances the lives and self-esteem of the many women who have and will continue to come across it. :X
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2014-01-25 13:04:34
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    I think the best folks to ask about this is @HoneyB or @PaulMApphart
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down PaulMApphartPaulMApphart
    116.61 Karma Points [?]Message PaulMApphartPosts: 366Shoot Moderator Accepted Answer

I wasn't aware of this until you pointed it out. They must have got all puritan suddenly, as the blog was started over 4 years ago and only now they decide it violates their terms. I haven't updated it for a long time as I suspected they would do this at some stage.

You'll be pleased to know that all the photos that were in the blog (and more) can be found on this site where they should be safe:

2007 Shoot

2009 Shoot

2010 Shoot

Post edited by LabiaLover at 2014-02-05 21:00:59
    Labia
    Acceptance
    By
    Increased
    Awareness
    Thanked by 1Atlblazin99
  • Vote Up0Vote Down joebloggsjoebloggs
    2.95 Karma Points [?]Message joebloggsPosts: 22Member
    That is a shame as I wanted to refer a woman, who was concerned about the size of her labia, to Honey's website.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down PaulMApphartPaulMApphart
    116.61 Karma Points [?]Message PaulMApphartPosts: 366Shoot Moderator
    joebloggs said:

That is a shame as I wanted to refer a woman, who was concerned about the size of her labia, to Honey's website.

@joebloggs, I would suggest you refer her to this site instead. There should be enough on here to hopefully help her get over her concerns.
    Labia
    Acceptance
    By
    Increased
    Awareness
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (1)