New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Strange mix
  • Vote Up0Vote Down OzzyOldmanOzzyOldman
    0.01 Karma Points [?]Message OzzyOldmanPosts: 1Member
    Hello ladies and gents

This is my first post and wanted to get your perspective on the following..

I appreciate and love to spend hours spoiling my lover's lips, actually, I love doing it, along with some other things that many may deem "submissive" acts, to the extent that my ex used to cum so many times and get bored after an hour or two . The problem (not a problem really) is that I also like roughing it up a little, or at least act like it for a while. I've been told that I do it so well it feels (to a woman) both humiliating and degrading yet inoffensive, all at the same time. Actually, I don't think I'd be hone far if I said she seemed to like being roughed up than eaten.

Now, here come the questions:

1- during sex, I like enjoying my partner with all my senses and intensifying it with "un-agreed-upon" violence that no one ever disliked, what does that make me? Or maybe what label might some people give me? Masochist? Sadistic? A Violent animal?

2- is it normal for a girl to like both simultaneously (as in being worshiped AND dominated) all in one session, or was it only my ex?

Cheers
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2014-07-29 20:40:35
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (0)