New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
What body part do you think it most sexually arousing?
  • Vote Up1Vote Down BeataCarinaBeataCarina
    1.22 Karma Points [?]Message BeataCarinaPosts: 24Trial Member
    What body part do you think it most sexually arousing?
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-09 08:34:15
  • 22 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer
    Hmm... I'd have to say a lean muscular stomach, a taunt butt, strong looking legs, and an erect cock when its parallel to the navel. You definitely can't miss that one ;)

For a woman I would say from a heterosexual p.o.v. A curved spine that leads to a woman's butt and accentuates her curves, hips, bubble butt, and proportionate breast.
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I have to align my taste with Eva regarding the female figure... :-bd
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Thanked by 1BeataCarina
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    Yeah. . .I'm with Eva on the female figure.

I'm an ass and legs man myself, so when I see
    a woman with a nice set of legs, long, slender and
    sexy, or even shorter and noticeably "thick" thighs,
    I completely lose it.

If those legs run up to a nice curved tight bottom,
    I'm pretty much all in. . .all my cards end up on the
    table truthfully.

I love a woman's back, especially like Eva mentioned,
    curved at the base of the spine, with little ass dimples
    to accentuate it.  That drives me insane!

In fact, I posted pics of my girlfriend, so that it's easier
    to see what it is that I like. . .she falls right into that class.

And yeah, they'll be more pics of her coming. . .she loves
    to send me pictures randomly throughout the day, and she
    loves posing for them too -- yesterday I told her I wanted to
    take pictures of her pussy and her labia, and she immediately
    spread her legs for me to take the pics with my cell phone, since
    she was already partially naked (from the waist down) anyway.
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1BeataCarina
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I have to confess that I find something attractive on almost anyone.  We are all blessed in one way or another.  Particular likes are a nicely rounded, firm ass, large, upright tits, and, of course, long, hanging labia. long shapely legs, and so many other attributes that it would take far too much time to enumerate them.
    Thanked by 1BeataCarina
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    MrMarquis. . .I suspect you and I are quite the same
    in that regard -- I've been with friends who sometimes
    say to me: "You find THIS person attractive??" as if they
    are shocked, but I'm much like you, I find beauty on almost
    any woman I come across. ;)
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1BeataCarina
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    Labialover, there are so many fabulous parts on the female body, all of which are truly a gift from God.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    Agreed! :D
  • Vote Up0Vote Down PaulMApphartPaulMApphart
    116.61 Karma Points [?]Message PaulMApphartPosts: 366Shoot Moderator
    There's a very good reason that I'm on a site dedicated to labia and that I take photos of large labia. It's because for me it's by far the most arousing part of a woman's body. Some guys are breast men, some are leg main, but show me a nice pair of luscious long lips dangling between a woman's legs and my pulse races. I just find large labia oh so beautiful, an indication of a real woman.
    Labia
    Acceptance
    By
    Increased
    Awareness
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I'm with LL and mrmarquis on this one. There are very few women I haven't been able to see some beauty in, and most of those have just been vile people in general. And likewise, there isn't any part of a woman that I haven't thought was sexy on someone. So I guess I could say that I'm a complete package sort of guy. I look at a woman and just sort of start scanning for sexy, and if she has that 1940's pinup look to her, I find a lot more sexy than not.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member
    On the other hand, if I'm in a particularly horny mood I find that my attention is especially drawn to places where I like to place my penis, (pussy, ass, mouth, breasts). And prefer a reasonable ammount of fullness in these areas.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BeataCarinaBeataCarina
    1.22 Karma Points [?]Message BeataCarinaPosts: 24Trial Member Accepted Answer
    Bubble butts, nice boobs and long vagina lips are symbols of feminine richness. They symbolize beauty and sexual appeal. the best way to arouse any women is to lick her clitoris,with the tongue reaching almost every part of the organ. this works 100%. My clit, ass & Anus are the most stimulant. I am 5'8" tall: I basically have what my friends' tease me as the PLUMP. Especially my bubble butt which runs in the family.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BeataCarinaBeataCarina
    1.22 Karma Points [?]Message BeataCarinaPosts: 24Trial Member
    I agree with Eva
    :-*
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    Carina,

Your friends can tease you all they want. . .I can think of plenty of things to do with that "bubble butt" of yours. ;)
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member

Bubble butts, nice boobs and long vagina lips are symbols of feminine richness. They symbolize beauty and sexual appeal. the best way to arouse any women is to lick her clitoris,with the tongue reaching almost every part of the organ. this works 100%. My clit, ass & Anus are the most stimulant. I am 5'8" tall: I basically have what my friends' tease me as the PLUMP. Especially my bubble butt which runs in the family.

Oh dear Carina.... when are you going to stop teasing us and let us have a look at your assets...  =P~
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
  • Vote Up0Vote Down [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    0.01 Karma Points [?]Message [Deleted User]Posts: 0 Accepted Answer
    I find all points of change to be quite alluring ... Hip to thigh, small of the back, nape of the neck to the chest. My husband's ankles drive me wild, true story ;)
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)