New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Masturbation: toy or no toy?
  • Vote Up2Vote Down RoxysmomRoxysmom
    17.50 Karma Points [?]Message RoxysmomPosts: 21Member
    Im curious to know, first of all how many of you use a toy during masturbation, and how many use their hands/fingers? Second, would you prefer to watch a partner masturbate with one or the other, or both? I myself do not reach climax successfully on my own without the aid of a toy(rabbit gspot vibe to be exact); but find when my partner is licking my clit and filling me with his fingers, hitting my gspot I purr(or scream) like a kitten stuck outside in Wisconsin in January!! I also get great orgasms from a cock pf sufficient girth so as to hit my spot enough to make me squirt. Im interested to hear opinions and see if im not alone in the toy-over-hands debate!
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up1Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    I use toys to help me orgasm sometimes. I don't always use them though. Sometimes I use my fingers to just rub my clit and tease my entrance or I just push down on my walls and cross my legs and have an orgasm like that. It's not difficult to get me off, but every once it a while I like the extra stimulation on my clit from my vibrator (my leg literally twitches from that) and the fullness I get from my dildo that my fingers can't give me.

I don't use my toys with my partner because I feel like if he does a good job and gets a lot of practice in his technique he can rock my socks off in no time and without fail. My toys are part of my me time when I'm horny in the morning and what a quick fix. As far as watching my partner masturbate it's a total turn on and vice versa. Seeing how excited that person is getting just from looking at me or imagining whats to come gets me going. And giving a bow job gets me wet instantly.

I absolutely love physical contact and watching. But everyone now and then I like to bask in my own wetness with a good you.
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down blazeoneblazeone
    16.42 Karma Points [?]Message blazeonePosts: 45Member Accepted Answer
    I was once with this gal who loved sex as much as me lol.. i myself had no problem getting her to orgasam but i also loved the feeling of her using an egg but i also loved it when she would slip her hands between our bodies an play with her clit while i was on top of her it was a great feeling
  • Vote Up0Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I Have never used a toy for me , But I have used a few toys on others , what ever it takes for a Better Orgasm , I am for it :-}
    Bert :-}
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LittleVillianessLittleVillianess
    2.21 Karma Points [?]Message LittleVillianessPosts: 7Member Accepted Answer
    I have the use of both toys and / or fingers, personally im an all rounder just like urself and its extremely healthy xx good luck
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)