New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Would anyone else like to see
  • I would love to find photos of my wife online taken by her exes. She says no one has ever taken any and it took me a long time to get her to let me take some of her. Now she is very open to the idea and pretty much just drops her pants or bra when I ask to take a few that I send to a friend of mine and post online. She knows and is 100% okay with me posting her photos. My question is this. She claims no one has takne any of her, but she had no issue with me taking and posting pictures of her. Do you think shes done this in the past? And who else would love to see photos of their wife or gf online naked posing or having sex. I sure would! When I see a photo that looks like her I get hard as a rock and zoom in to see if it is her and secretly hope it is!

(The photo is her laying naked on our bed and the plow guy is in the yard plowing snow. I hope he got to see her shaved pussy.The more that see the better!!)
    20150114_123020.jpg
    2448 x 3264 - 1M
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2015-08-20 19:50:04
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down xxl4skinxxl4skin
    160.91 Karma Points [?]Message xxl4skinPosts: 1,270Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Nice Ring... let me play....

:P
    long stretching is sexy
  • Vote Up0Vote Down licknthick1licknthick1
    773.66 Karma Points [?]Message licknthick1Posts: 1,978Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I would like to see photos of my wife posing or having sex... but she would never agree to that.  :( 
    Nice pic! Wish I were close to see her!
    Post edited by licknthick1 at 2015-06-25 15:15:42
  • I would even love my wifes exes to see her photos. I have hinted around about finding and sending them some but she will not let me do that. Makes me wonder if it is because she knows they have some photos of her. I can only hope. Regardless, I want to see them!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down licknthick1licknthick1
    773.66 Karma Points [?]Message licknthick1Posts: 1,978Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Well, I certainly appreciate you showing her to us! Please tell her she makes us very excited!!!!!!!!!!  :-*
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    I have to imagine she's being honest with you -- perhaps you've opened her up to a new way of thinking that she hasn't experienced with anyone else. ;)

I love this pic by the way. :X
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • I have been told that as well LabiaLover. I am proud to think if that is the case, I was the one. TY
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)