SexyLabia.net is now a *secure* site! You should see an "HTTPS" in your browser with a lock icon. Most pages will be secure, however as we convert all the images to SSL, you may notice some images don't load over HTTPS or other quirky issues on threads from before 8/1/2018. No worries, we're working on it! :-)
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Foreplay: Licking...Fingers...or Vibrator?
  • Vote Up1Vote Down licknthick1licknthick1
    713.56 Karma Points [?]Message licknthick1Posts: 1,652Senior Member
    Just wondering how many female members or members' wives would state their preference for these 3 options for foreplay.....
    Thanked by 1clitman
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down licknthick1licknthick1
    I love giving a lot of attention and long foreplay.... especially licking!
    Thanked by 1clitman
  • Vote Up0Vote Down licknthick1licknthick1
    Love to see a woman excited, whether she does it herself or with someone else doing it!
    Thanked by 1clitman
  • Vote Up0Vote Down clitmanclitman
    347.16 Karma Points [?]Message clitmanPosts: 766Senior Member
    Looks like all the ladies have retired to some nude beach or some deserted island
    Clitman
  • Vote Up0Vote Down HoneyHoney
    65.87 Karma Points [?]Message HoneyPosts: 312Member Accepted Answer
    I would have to agree with @midnight
    a combination of all three, much depends on the mood.
    love the attention of long foreplay.
    Thanked by 2Vaney licknthick1
  • Vote Up0Vote Down TimorousTimorous
    7.76 Karma Points [?]Message TimorousPosts: 7Member Accepted Answer
    I prefer being licked for a really long time. Fingers are good too but are distracting to me if they are moving when I'm ready to cum. Amazing how different we all are. 
    Thanked by 1licknthick1
  • Vote Up0Vote Down clitmanclitman
    347.16 Karma Points [?]Message clitmanPosts: 766Senior Member Accepted Answer
    I love the idea of taking my time .....like a taster of excellent wines ......because if u actually take your time u will start to taste the different flavours and bouquets of your ladies pussy which to me indicates that she is flitting between me licking her and the little fantasy she has going on in her brain which makes her moan even more to the point her legs start to move and her breasts start to heave slowly her tummy starts to get contractions and she starts to move her arms and tightens her hands on to the sheets that's when I know she is getting close to her orgasm ......I let her use her toys and fingers while I enjoy licking her pussy because I believe her toys and fingers can bring her to a great orgasm but my tongue transports her into her fantasy realm
    Clitman
    Thanked by 2licknthick1 Honey
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (1)