New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Hooded Clit
  • Vote Up3Vote Down VaneyVaney
    8.92 Karma Points [?]Message VaneyPosts: 31Guest
    I am in college and living in the dorm and I have seen many of my friends have a short thin clitoris have a long fleshy hood and a long thick clitoris have a short thin hood. It is believed that most women can retract their hood far enough to expose all or part of their clitoral glans. My clitoris is much larger than most people realize. It extends quite a long way inside and a long fleshy Hood (Prepuce) has such a narrow opening that my clitoral glans is hidden. I can’t retract my prepuce far enough to expose all or part of my clitoral glans. So I’m 20 and I’ve been using clitoral stimulation for some time. I masturbate by massaging the prepuce rather than the direct stimulation. When I experiences sexual arousal my clitoris becomes firm and larger and the body of the clitoris within the hood is by feeling it become erect and more sensitive. I have tried many times manually but my hood wouldn’t retract but I can feel the firmer erection.

Vaney hairy pussy.jpg
    881 x 699 - 247K
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2016-08-11 00:23:54
  • 20 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up1Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member Accepted Answer
    @Vaney , I do not know what to say after reading what you & others have said .
    But I will say that You Look Awesome !!!
    Thank You for sharing :-}
    Bert :-}
    Thanked by 1Vaney
  • Vote Up1Vote Down VaneyVaney
    Thanks Bert for the wonderful compliment,you seem to be a good man.Keep in touch.
    Cheers,
    Vaney
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
    Thanks Bert for the wonderful compliment,you seem to be a good man. I am
    in college and living in the dorm, my roommate knew how to caress my
    clitoris and my long lips with her tongue. She stays on my clitoris
    gently, persistently, patiently until I explode. She blows my mind every
    single time.
    Thanked by 2clitman sgtbert
    Thanks Honey. Please send me the website via email. your assistance is much appreciated. Cheers.
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • Vote Up0Vote Down clitmanclitman
    351.10 Karma Points [?]Message clitmanPosts: 778Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Hi vaney firstly I would like to say thx for the awesome pic u posted ....secondly as u will notice my nickname I don't claim to be an expert on clits or vaginas but I do claim to worship all types and shapes of this part of u gorgeous ladies anatomy ....I have read your question over and over to see what sort of answer I can give to help u so the only thing I can say is this ....like all men all women have different shapes and sizes of vaginas we are not the same in anyway shape or size .....just a question pls ....u say u have used manual or finger stimulation to help to get the head to protrude from its hood have u tried to use a clitoral pump to assist in anyway ...the reason I ask is because I showed my lady a few pics of protruding clits and she was amazed so she decided she wanted hers to protrude cos she loves getting it hard and having amazing orgasms with it being hard ....she purchased a clitoral pump and after a month of using it she is starting to see a difference in the size and the length of her clit which she has also found has made her so sensitive to her touch as well she says if someone had told her or shown her this beautiful toy years ago she would have been a lot more aware of her clit and how much more it means to her know than ever before .....and I am a very happy clitman because of the pump ......another thing I hope u don't take offence to this but have u tried to trim around your vagina area to expose your lips and clit and then when u play put a smallish mirror in front of u and watch your clit grow under stimulation this is a motivational thing for my lady and it has helped her in growing and in having some great orgasms to .....oh and I really enjoy watching her play ......well I hope this might help u in some way kindest regards clitman and HONEY
    Clitman
    Thanked by 1Vaney
  • Vote Up0Vote Down VaneyVaney
    Thanks for the wonderful compliment,you seem to be a good man. I want to thank you for taking your time to write me this long message, I feel happy.
    Well I am glad I did not offend u in anyway and I am glad to have made u happy I hope in some way it does really help u u have an awesome day /night now where ever u are in the world
    Clitman
  • Vote Up0Vote Down cc1712cc1712
    28.21 Karma Points [?]Message cc1712Posts: 118Member Accepted Answer
    I love your picture! Thank you for sharing. I hope you will share more with different views. I love how well spoken you are, as well. Are you concerned that you maybe missing out on full stimulation or self conscious of the appearance?
    Sometimes I am missing out the direct stimulation. Honestly, it all comes down to relaxing and focusing on what’s most pleasurable, NOT the orgasm itself. So experiment with different techniques and strokes while always focusing on what you find most pleasurable. In time, the orgasm will just happen. You’ll naturally learn what you enjoy the most. A soft tongue works best for me at the beginning when I’m getting warmed up, then faster strokes with more pressure are great when I’m close to orgasm.
    Thanked by 1cc1712
    Hi Clitman,

Never used a pump before.I heard from friends, it's pretty uncomfortable and the swelling gets pretty significant. Will clit pumping damage my clit?
    Cheers,
    Vaney

@vaney I really love the way u describe what u enjoy ...I find a lot of women aren't really finding there enjoyment spot the spot that makes them love what they are feeling and then being able to take it to the next level u seem to know what u enjoy and also how to get yourself to the next level which I find quiet appealing so i think u will appeal to a lot of men and women on this site
    Clitman
    Absolutely not @VANEY if u use a decent lubricant and go at a slow pace u will find that u will get more enjoyment than pain my lady uses it to arouse her self and she could take an hour to do that and she has had no pain or any kind of discomfort at all since she started using it and it has been a good few months that she has been using it and still claims it to the best toy she has purchased to this day
    Clitman
    Thanked by 1Vaney
  • Vote Up0Vote Down HoneyHoney
    77.55 Karma Points [?]Message HoneyPosts: 359Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Hi Vaney.....the very first time I used my clit pump I got a fright because of the strong suction. Just wasn't expecting that. But after getting used to it, it really became such a turn on. @clitman says its one of my favourite toys. How right he is!!! I wish I'd known about this nifty little toy years ago. remember I'm talking about the clit pump and not the pussy pump which I'm really not keen on trying. Google pics.
    Thanked by 2Vaney LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down HoneyHoney
    77.55 Karma Points [?]Message HoneyPosts: 359Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Sending to u now. Pleasure.
    Thanked by 1Vaney
    Seems like u have very lucky roommate there @vaney maybe ask her to take some pics while she's playing that would definitely be a bonus for me
    Clitman
    Thanked by 1Vaney
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)