New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Sex As Nature Intended It?
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    Came across this site today. . .

Thought it was an interesting take on circumcision. . .

http://www.sexasnatureintendedit.com

Thoughts??

Ladies??

Guys??
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-18 15:10:20
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • 13 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer
    I get where the author is coming from but...what about the prevention of diseases? And many men who are not circumcised always complain about their foreskin getting caught on something or being manipulated to easily. I can't tell you how many young boys come in to the Pediatrician's Office and complain about their foreskin hurting them.

Focusing on the friction and burns, are these women being stimulated enough? Do they have trouble getting sufficient wetness? It sounds like they were a bit dry when their partners entered them.

As for the long v.s short strokes. As the saying goes, "different strokes for different folks." Someone like a deep penetration, others can't take it. It's all about communicating with your partner and telling them what you prefer. If you stay silent, fake orgasms, and act like all is good, obviously you're not going to be satisfied.

I dunno maybe I'm going to have to try an uncircumcised penis to see the difference.

I'll add more but for now I have a quick errand to do!

I'm not short, I'm fun size!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BsmileBsmile
    1.52 Karma Points [?]Message BsmilePosts: 29Member Accepted Answer

Well, I'm from the UK where its more common then the USA for the parents not to get the foreskin chopped off when your a baby boy....  i myself was left natural and have got my foreskin and love it right where it is ! I personally am glad they left it there ! After all we were born like that as humans and i know its just nature and personally dont understand why people started this fashion of cutting them off !! Religion maybe ?  Its the same as them cutting off ladys labias ?  Just to look nice ?  Not for me !!!!  No offence to all... OK

1: They say diseases ?  A load of cobblers & definately false rumours...  its just a another little bit of skin & flesh in its place the same as a ladys labia lips & clitoral hood and you could bring up a point that it actually protects your bell possibly even though im not a scientist/doctor to have any true facts on the subject !!!

The only downfall i would say is that you have to make sure that when you pee its pulled right back otherwise you might pee down your leg by accident .... and you pull it back naturally anyway !!! 

I guess you have to wash a bit more as well as it could get that pee smell at the end more than someone whos circumcised...   but thats not a big issue anyhow..  its easy !!!

2: Pain ? Never had a problem with that in roughly 10 yrs of regular sex with my few long term girlfriends in my 39 yrs of existance ....    only once i hurt myself a bit ...  there is a little strand/string of skin that connects the top underneath of your foreskin to the bottom of your peachy bell and i actually asked my girlfriend to squeeze the top with as much force and strength that she physically could (holding north & south with the tips of her fingers & thumb) jerk me as hard and fast that is actually possible...  basically like an animal !!  and give it to me hard,which she did and i loved it like that and she actually left me with a little rip on the string of skin which hurt for a while but healed naturaly in a few days....  i was nervous for a moment but all was good after !!! So it was my fault anyway ...   i guess the thrusts were too exagerated but it was worth it ....   as far as intercourse ...   never a problem with it..... just maximum sensitivity !!!!!!

Also when you get erect the foreskin goes back to expose the bell to the full anyhow !!!!

3:More pleasure ?  Had a quick read of the ladys page....  and i couldnt really answer that !!!   It would depend on how much you love and want your lover as well,and the compatability also....  Its for the girls to answer that question !!!  My last 2 girlfriends (one from Turkey and the other Lebanese) loved my cock & foreskin...   maybe it was rare for them & it was for that they liked it !!!! Im not an expert so who knows ?

I think she speaks a bit forward , and is promoting her book ...   as im sure there is no right or wrong and she shouldn,t really say that a foreskin man is better for sex as it probably aint totally true ...   its about finding your partner and pleasuring eachother without barriers together ....   maybe her perfect loverman had a foreskin... good for her ...   we are all differant and its down to taste... 

We need some females to tell us what they know from their encounters  ? 

Smiling     B

;) B-) =))
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor Accepted Answer
    Personally i feel that penis is a penis end of discussion. You just have to be a little gentle with the foreskin.

Actually the author's erection topic got me thinking. Can an erect penis still be painful for an uncircumsized man due to the immense pressure? The author was saying that a circumsized penis can be extremely tight when fully erect.
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    Yeah, I'd have to second @BSmile on this.

As an "uncut" guy myself (my parents didn't believe in it gladly),
    I've never had any problems with my foreskin.

Most of the women I've been with seem to have no issue with it
    at all, except for woman who said blatantly she "doesn't like the
    way a cock looks when it's uncut" -- now of course, she later gave
    me a blowjob, and moaned very pleasurably when my cock was inside
    her too, so I highly doubt she *really* had a problem with it, since the
    look of it obviously didn't affect her pleasuring or receiving pleasure from
    my cock one bit.

Now to touch on the other subjects that @Eva broached, I'll say:

1) Diseases.  An uncut cock isn't any more likely to develop diseases
    than a cut one is, as clearly evidenced by various research and statistics.
    The largest factor by and far is the male and how clean he keeps himself,
    since the foreskin can develop a substance called "smegma" if not cleaned
    properly -- personally I shower every day, sometimes twice a day because of
    the Florida heat I live in, and have *never* had a problem with smegma.  In fact,
    my girlfriend jokes with me that I smell better than some women she's come
    across at the grocery store and elsehwere.

2) Pain.  Now in the beginning, I did experience a little twinge of pain as I
    started to become sexually active, but it was more like @BSmile mentioned
    and a result of the foreskin not receiving enough "wear" because over time, the
    pain all but went away, and by the time I was about 17 or 18, I had no pain at
    all due to the "wear" my foreskin had developed (similar to labia stretching).
    Like labia stretching, if you just flat out pull it hard it'll hurt -- but if over time,
    you stretch slowly, what used to hurt or cause pain doesn't - and likewise it was
    with my foreskin.

3) More Pleasure.  Now this may or may not be a misnomer, but I can say that
    in speaking with some of my "cut" male friends it doesn't seem to make much of
    a difference as to whether you are cut or not, as a cock seems to experience and
    have stimulated the same nerve endings and such regardless of whether it's cut or
    uncut -- but I couldn't say for sure.  Plus, as @Bsmile said, when I'm erect, the foreskin
    rolls back anyway to completely reveal the head of cock.  This is especially true,
    when I'm about to enter a woman's pussy -- my foreskin rolls back allowing the head
    of my cock to simply insert itself completely inside her.

So there's my 2 cents. . . :-B
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • This thread is fascinating, everyone! Mike (husband) and I have agreed not to have our (future) male children circumcised. All if these exchanges just confirms our decision is best for our family. Glad you uncut gents are happy with your sex lives. Like you always tell us ladies, you are natural and beautiful :)
    Thanked by 2LabiaLover himu
    @Kitty77 -- well said.. ..well said! =D>
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    There has been a lot of chatter on this subject lately. Some from women who have a preferrence, some from guys who prefer a woman with a preferrence, some from new, or soon to be parents. And honestly, there may have been a valid reason for circumcision when most of us didn't bathe real regularly. But anymore, aside from religion, aesthetics is really the only guiding factor to consider concerning circumcision.

As a man who was circumcised as an infant, I have nothing to compare to when deciding if the choice was right or wrong for me, it just is what it is. I've never had any complaints regarding this, my wife prefers cut to uncut, and our son is circumcised.

unfortunately, I've also seen a lot of chatter from men who are angry with their parents for having them circumcised and not leaving it up to them, one even equated it as the male version of FGM.

I've even seen foreskin restoration kits for sale.

So if you have a preference for cut, or uncut men, cool. If you have a preference for a person with a preference in this regard, I'm either happy or sad for you. if you are deciding for or against circumcision for your baby for religios, or aesthetics, I support your decisions.

But if you're a man who has nothing better to do than be pissed off at your parents for having you "mutilated" without your consent...climb down off your cross, use the wood to build a bridge, and GET OVER IT!

Sorry if that came across as insensitive, but I needed to get that off my chest.
    Thanked by 2LabiaLover himu
    @tempest_driver : Well said!!

Foreskin kits though??

That's kinda funny!

They should probably sell amputated limb kits too,
    if they think they can make things that have been surgically
    removed grow back. LOL! =))
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    very well said @tempest_driver,
    I couldn't have said it better... Me being a muslim did not have a choice... but it never bothered me...
    For me there is know way to know what it feels like to be uncut ... :)
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
  • Vote Up0Vote Down JohnylipsJohnylips
    0.12 Karma Points [?]Message JohnylipsPosts: 39Member Accepted Answer
    I wholeheartedly agree with Tempest on this: being pissed at your folks will get you nowhere.  I think most parents do the best they can within their own experience.  They're not holding secret meetings at 3 am to ask "how can I fuck up my kid today?"  My own father has apologized for his shortcomings -- I pointed out to him, it's not as though he had the best upbringing himself, how was he to know how to raise me?  It's rarely willful ignorance, just ignorance.

And that said, I'm perfectly content with my circumcision.  I'm rather fond of my penis; I'd even go so far to say that I'm downright attached to it.  Sex feels pretty good to me.  As himu points out, it's so subjective, how can one measure whether it would be more pleasurable otherwise?  Objectively, I'll admit that it seems strange that a culture would routinely cut off a piece of a child's body.  But that said, I think I'm perfectly happy about my "situation."  ;)

Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member
    @tempest_driver : Well said!! Foreskin kits though?? That's kinda funny! They should probably sell amputated limb kits too, if they think they can make things that have been surgically removed

I would'nt have believed it either. But here's A link.

www.foreskinrestore.com/

• If I may chime in again ... The slight circumcision scar is a great place to flick your tongue while humming on a man -
    Perhaps one of my best fellatio tricks ;)
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member
    Kitty has the right idea, as usual.
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)