New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Guys: Do Men Prefer Women With Pubic Hair or The Shaved Vagina?
  • 41 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    Eva said:

I find that exfoliating the shaved area with a loofah, and moisturizing the vagina with oil slows down the growth process and prevents ingrown hairs.

Personally I use St Ives Purify Exfoliating Scrub: http://www.stives.com/Body-Wash/Exfoliating/Purify-Exfoliating-Body-Wash/

Pour a fair amount on an Ocean Sponge Loofah, and go against the grain in slow circles. Then you wash off all the suds with cold water to close up the pores. Finally spread a little amount of Almond Oil to keep the area moisturized and smooth. Wallah! A smooth shaved puss.

Sometimes I don't have enough time to get out the At-Home-Wax Kit from Parissa for a full wax (landing strip wax)

The Quickest and Easiest Stuff Out There. Plus there's no harsh chemicals in the mix. The results are smooth and long lasting.

Like LL said... I also love the fact that you take time to attend to your labia... If you don't love your own pussy how do you expect others to love em... keep up the good work ... you would be the roll-model for other ladies in the site...
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Thanked by 1Eva
  • Vote Up0Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member Accepted Answer
    I don't shave myself as I prefer to be waxed and my preference is all off. I know hair is as nature intended but it spoils the view and gets in the way of oral. I like my men to have no hair on shaft and balls as I don't find anything sexy about the thought of pubes getting stuck in my teeth. I know not everyone here is a fan but I have also been known to vagazzle (and also bedazzle my breasts with matching nipple decorations). I can be a bit girlie and i like a bit of sparkle plus they look cute and add sparkle to my striptease and burlesque dance that I have been practising. I have had on occassion just a small landing strip and have used special pubic hair stencils to shape it like a heart and dyed it red to surprise hubbie.
    Thanked by 2LabiaLover himu
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor

My hair grow back so fast and  bushy.

Carina,

I think that's natural though. . .when hair is shaved it tends
    to grow back very quickly -- not sure why, but that's what happens.

Shaved hair grows back so quickly because unlike getting waxed, you're still left with the head of the hair, and in no time it sprouts out. When you wax you pull out the hair follicle completely.
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down anniebossannieboss
    2.24 Karma Points [?]Message anniebossPosts: 7Member Accepted Answer
    Clearly I'm in a distinct minority in this group as a lover of full bush (with protruding labia whenever possible) and furry fuzzy women who let it grow wherever it appears -- arms, neck, legs, breasts, lower back and crack  -- and the best of all, the alloverfinefuzz look...I have nearly creamed my pants in public on seeing a woman like that. Perhaps I also admire the courage it takes for a hirsute female to accept her body as the maker made it in these days of multiple forms of hair removal, and attract men like me for whom it is the top turn-on, especially when combined with large nipples, puffy areolas, inverted nipples, and other distinguishing female features...love live diversity!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer
    As with all things, we each have our own opinions and preferences.  I, for one, would never turn down a chance to play with a beautiful cunt, no matter how hairy, or hairless it might be.  I think most men are the same.  As to preferences, I prefer having the hair removed and I feel that the laser method is the best, since it is long lasting and doesn't have issues like ingrown hairs or the other problems of shaving, nor the regular pain and expense of waxing.  The key to me is to fully display those beautiful parts of your body, those gorgeous lips hanging down between your thighs, hopefully excited, wide open and drooling, waiting to be used.  I agree completely with Agatha that decoration is excellent as well, whether it's real piercing, my own preference,  or the fake piercings which you can attach to nipples or labia.  The beautiful rings, bars, or jewels add to the experience, and help keep the woman excited through her day.  Agatha is quite right, spitting out pubic hair detracts from the experience.
    Wow! @Agatha
    You are just my kinda woman... :) 
    8->
    Agatha said:

I don't shave myself as I prefer to be waxed and my preference is all off. I know hair is as nature intended but it spoils the view and gets in the way of oral. I like my men to have no hair on shaft and balls as I don't find anything sexy about the thought of pubes getting stuck in my teeth. I know not everyone here is a fan but I have also been known to vagazzle (and also bedazzle my breasts with matching nipple decorations). I can be a bit girlie and i like a bit of sparkle plus they look cute and add sparkle to my striptease and burlesque dance that I have been practising. I have had on occassion just a small landing strip and have used special pubic hair stencils to shape it like a heart and dyed it red to surprise hubbie.

Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
  • Vote Up0Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member
    I like shaved . I do not like to get a loose hair in my mouth . I also like to shave pussy . I like to get my electric razer out & give a few kisses while shaving pussy , then a few licks as I shave off some more & when I finish shaving I like to lick & suck a lote !!!! MMMMM GOOD =P~
  • Vote Up0Vote Down PaulMApphartPaulMApphart
    116.61 Karma Points [?]Message PaulMApphartPosts: 366Shoot Moderator

I came across the following article about the "perils" of shaved genitals. I wonder how much is true and how much is just scare-mongering.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/aug/07/pubic-hair-has-job-stop-shaving

Labia
    Acceptance
    By
    Increased
    Awareness
    I think that's a lot of crap... people have been removing hair from different places of their skin for decades.... with out any consequences...  obviously you will need to be careful with sharp objects and chemical sensitivity to skin...

• I prefer hair. I like the contract of the dark hair with the lighter vulva/skin and also how the pubic hair frames the genitalia. So ladies, please take note!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down xxl4skinxxl4skin
    160.91 Karma Points [?]Message xxl4skinPosts: 1,270Senior Member
    shaved or a very small strip is the best, i will see the floppy Lips  ;)
    long stretching is sexy
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)