New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Who thinks wide open pussy is sexy?
  • 38 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up1Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member
    Yes @licknthick1 I like her too & for me it because of her Smile & font-family:"Arial","sans-serif";mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:
    minor-latin;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;mso-bidi-language:
    AR-SA">Gorgeous Long Hair  
    :P
    714_1000.jpg
    808 x 1212 - 159K
    Thanked by 1licknthick1
  • Vote Up1Vote Down blazeoneblazeone
    16.42 Karma Points [?]Message blazeonePosts: 45Member Accepted Answer
    I love seeing the doors of heaven wide openhairless or hairy lips spread pink meat showing is just beautiful and sexy to look at feel and taste. We are taught so early that nudity is wrong ....its not its a natural thing we are born naked why not enjoy it and its beauty???
    Thanked by 2licknthick1 sgtbert
  • Vote Up1Vote Down MontanaMontana
    331.24 Karma Points [?]Message MontanaPosts: 2,413Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Its not only sexy... it is mens heaven!
    :D :D :D :D
  • Vote Up1Vote Down Lisa_LipsLisa_Lips
    66.35 Karma Points [?]Message Lisa_LipsPosts: 308Member Accepted Answer
    I thought I'd chime in seeing as, according to the Kinsey Scale, I'm fluid....

I think a spread open, pink, wet pussy is one of the most erotic things on Earth! If you look back at my pics, you'll notice that most of mine are just like that. I remember how turned on I got spreading my lips apart for the pics I shared here...

I love the open pussy pics posted on here. I agree that it's better when the models smile, too. It makes me think they feel empowered and sexy displaying their most erotic secrets.

I Love it when a man gently spreads my lips open, and licks right up the middle. That gets me so hot!

I just opened my lips so I could feel the air flow over my full lips, hard clit, and wet cunt.

Hmmm. Yes. Really, who doesn't love seeing a pink, wet, spread pussy?

Now I'm horny. Lol
    Post edited by Lisa_Lips at 2015-08-04 20:49:54
  • Vote Up1Vote Down Lisa_LipsLisa_Lips
    66.35 Karma Points [?]Message Lisa_LipsPosts: 308Member
    Glad to be of service.
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • Vote Up0Vote Down licknthick1licknthick1
    773.68 Karma Points [?]Message licknthick1Posts: 1,978Senior Member
    I love it when a woman gets turned on spreading her lips apart, for a guy or for pics! I also love to lick, up the middle, around the edges, and especially the clit! Yum! Glad you're horny- I am too! Thanks, @Lisa_Lips!
    Post edited by licknthick1 at 2015-08-05 12:15:48
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    Wow @Lisa_Lips. . .I've missed you around here. ;)

Feel free to spread that pussy and show off some more for us! :X
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down krisfoenkrisfoen
    23.96 Karma Points [?]Message krisfoenPosts: 70Member
    Lisa_Lips said:

I thought I'd chime in seeing as, according to the Kinsey Scale, I'm fluid....

I think a spread open, pink, wet pussy is one of the most erotic things on Earth! If you look back at my pics, you'll notice that most of mine are just like that. I remember how turned on I got spreading my lips apart for the pics I shared here...

I love the open pussy pics posted on here. I agree that it's better when the models smile, too. It makes me think they feel empowered and sexy displaying their most erotic secrets.

I Love it when a man gently spreads my lips open, and licks right up the middle. That gets me so hot!

I just opened my lips so I could feel the air flow over my full lips, hard clit, and wet cunt.

Hmmm. Yes. Really, who doesn't love seeing a pink, wet, spread pussy?

Now I'm horny. Lol

Lisa, when you wrote "I just opened my lips so I could feel the air flow over my full lips, hard clit, and wet cunt" my cock got instantly hard! God I love it when a girl talks dirty, and particularly when you talk about your "cunt". 
    :-* :P
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)