New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Hooded Clit
  • 20 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down licknthick1licknthick1
    773.68 Karma Points [?]Message licknthick1Posts: 1,978Senior Member
    Thanks @Vaney for your wonderful pic and comments! Hope to see and hear more from you! :D
  • Vote Up0Vote Down clitmanclitman
    351.10 Karma Points [?]Message clitmanPosts: 778Senior Member
    Wow!!!!@ vaney what a hot sexy gorgeous WOW WOW WOW AND WOW AGAIN new profile pic I look like a stunning super model ....man would I love to see u in lingerie what a mind blowing experience that would be u are definitely super hot model material and absolutely my kind of fantasy girl .....WOW BLOWN AWAY
    Clitman
  • Vote Up0Vote Down clitmanclitman
    351.10 Karma Points [?]Message clitmanPosts: 778Senior Member
    Sorry ...that was supposed to read u look like a hot super model .....i definitely dont look like super model lol
    Clitman
  • Vote Up0Vote Down HoneyHoney
    77.55 Karma Points [?]Message HoneyPosts: 359Senior Member
    @clitman lol no comment ♡
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Lip_fetish88Lip_fetish88
    5.16 Karma Points [?]Message Lip_fetish88Posts: 20Member Accepted Answer
    Thanks for sharing, Vaney! I enjoyed your post particularly because of how well-spoken you were as well as the detail given where others can provide better feedback. Your avatar is pretty amazing as well!

My girl has a pretty large clit but I AM able to pull the hood back enough to get to her pleasure button. However, she DOES enjoy when I'm rubbing her w/o pulling back the hood. I sometimes get her there like this and then lick directly on the clit to finish her (drives her nuts). Best of luck to you and thanks again for sharing! :)
    Thanked by 1Vaney
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)