New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Body Measurements
  • 71 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down ECC22ECC22
    0.01 Karma Points [?]Message ECC22Posts: 33Member

I take it as noone can tell me stastics that means I'm considerable bigger than average? :-(

Last night someone left a message on the other site that had me in floods of tears. They were being supportive I think but said I was different and it's so hard to find a girl with  lips that look like mine. This has made me feel so much LESS normal. Even if a small minority of men like this I HATE the idea of being rare. All I want is a standardised normal looking one that nobody will be the least bit 'surprised' about. Trust me, I wouldn't want to be surprised by a man's bits!

I know you can't undertsand because you all like them longer, but you must see that most men don't?? Can anyone understand why this is upsetting me so much?? My mum told me a third of girls have long lips but if we're so 'rare' and 'hard to find' that can't be true.

My biggest fear is a boy getting me undressed and seeing the largest flaps he has ever seen. I can't even touch myself anymore and i feel sick lookign at them in the shower. I wish I could go back to blissful ignornace when i didn't know it was 'rare', 'different', and undesirable by the mainstream.

• Oh, @ecc22, I am so sorry you are feeling this way :(
    I just tried to find some stats, but I am not sure they exist (yet) outside of communities such as ours here. I will keep searching ...
    I think the biggest reason it seems rare is that people don't talk about it. The black and white view of genitalia is that men have the stick, and women have the hole. I think it us not discussed much, especially by younger men, is because they fear being perceived as less masculine if they want to feel more than just a hole on their woman. Listen, hang tight, let me try to find some additional helpful resources, okay? Hugs to you ...
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover

I went to rate my naughty and tried to find some pics as sugggested. I found one that looks a bit like mine. Mine is slightly prettier (it's all pink, not brown) but the shape is very similar. http://www.ratemynaughty.com/page/5/ Mine resembles the bottom one which only 50% of men think is attractive. At least five of the comments are horrible (it looks like roadkill etc...)

This resrach made me feel slightly better, although it's only based on 50 women. plus it doens't say whether the labia width was measured all the way across both or if the 2cm average is for 'one lip'.

MeasuringRangeMean [SD]
    Clitoral length (mm)5–3519.1 [8.7]
    Clitoral glans width (mm)3–105.5 [1.7]
    Clitoris to urethra (mm)16–4528.5 [7.1]
    Labia majora length (cm)7.0–12.09.3 [1.3]
    Labia minora length (mm)20–10060.6 [17.2]
    Labia minora width (mm)7–5021.8 [9.4]
    Perineum length (mm)15–5531.3 [8.5]
    Vaginal length (cm)6.5–12.59.6 [1.5]
    Tanner stage (n)IV4
    Tanner stage (n)V46
    Colour of genital area

compared with surrounding skin (n)

Same9
    Colour of genital area

compared with surrounding skin (n)

Darker41
    Rugosity of labia (n)Smooth14
    Rugosity of labia (n)Moderate34
    Rugosity of labia (n)Marked2

• Glad you found some stats that made you feel even just a bit better! What struck me the most was the wide range in the categories - that's a lot of diverse chacha out there :P Google 'long labia statistics hip' and the first result shows a poll of 170 women who provided their range. That may help too :)
    Now you've gone to rate my naughty and found half like your bits, half don't, and five people are assholes making comments like they did. Now look at the Jan and Feb long labia threads on THIS site and you will also find your match. Now this IS the labia loving crowd, so comments are positive. Take those positive comments to heart to counteract the five negative ones that you read :)

But if 50% of regular men don't like that type there's a 50% chance a man won't be attracted to me when he gets me naked. I know it's stupid. Some people are prettier than others, some people are slimmer and some people have nicer looking fannies. I am just coming to terms with having a sterotypically 'ugly one'. There is no way around it, no amount of measuring makes it any better, mine is just not very nice.

The thing is, I wouldn't mind if I wasn't a guy's type in temrs of hair, figure etc... because he'd never go for me in the first place. I know everyone says not to but I think if I do date a guy I will tell him I hate my vagina before anything happens. If he says he doesn't care what it looks like then ok, at least he's been warned that it looks like alien vrs predator down there...

Thanks for the comments though Kitty. I know everyone is trying to help me which is really nice.

And I appreciate everyone has their own taste, I just think my taste lies with small and neat (actually I prefer medium, pink and smooth.)

The nicest compliment I could ever get on my bits would be for someone to say it's average sized and that they've seen loads of women with bigger ones!

Nobody would want the biggest nose or the smallest breats and this is no different. Especially as it's such an intimate area.

• Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member
    @ecc22, you sound absolutely stunning. The height I like with the curves I like. Damn! We have to get you over this shyness of yours because I am dying to have a look at your shape.

I also went to the link you provided, the link at the bottom of the page was my favorite. And 8.5 out of 10. Not bad. I looked through the comments too, I didn't see the roadkill remark, but I did see that only 3 remarks were unfavorable. And of those, 2 were attacked by men that defended that mouthwatering pussy.

Bottom line, guys that say those things obviously haven't seen many pussies, and they still think that saying those viscious things makes them look cool instead of the immature douchebag they are.

We love you just the way you are. Remember that.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    ECC22 said:

I take it as noone can tell me stastics that means I'm considerable bigger than average? :-(

Last night someone left a message on the other site that had me in floods of tears. They were being supportive I think but said I was different and it's so hard to find a girl with  lips that look like mine. This has made me feel so much LESS normal. Even if a small minority of men like this I HATE the idea of being rare. All I want is a standardised normal looking one that nobody will be the least bit 'surprised' about. Trust me, I wouldn't want to be surprised by a man's bits!

I know you can't undertsand because you all like them longer, but you must see that most men don't?? Can anyone understand why this is upsetting me so much?? My mum told me a third of girls have long lips but if we're so 'rare' and 'hard to find' that can't be true.

My biggest fear is a boy getting me undressed and seeing the largest flaps he has ever seen. I can't even touch myself anymore and i feel sick lookign at them in the shower. I wish I could go back to blissful ignornace when i didn't know it was 'rare', 'different', and undesirable by the mainstream.

@EC22 -- Like @Eva told you -- forget the statistics.  Majority of the time they are skewed anyway.

And you can't say that "most men don't like them longer".  I mean are you a census taker??

First, aside from the fact that we are all highly sexual people, we live in a world where people pretend they aren't in the first place.

Second, even the people that make known their sexuality are in the minority because a vast majority of the people on our planet find it somehow "vulgar" or "distasteful" to discuss sexuality between two men, two women, a man and a woman, or anything in between.

I'll be the first to say. . .I'm not gay, and I'm not bi-sexual.  But I'm not homophobic either.

I believe gay and lesbian men and women should enjoy the same rights I do as a heterosexual, and be able to live their lives how they please (i.e. raise children, be married, etc).

Yet there is a large group of people who believe the exact opposite.

You think I'd "fight" them on the issue??  Puh-lease! =;

You can't make something go away by fighting it -- it just occupies more space in your life when you "fight" it.

If you need examples of this, consider the "War on Drugs" or the "War on Terrorism".

Neither of which have stopped or even REDUCED what they set out to fight against.

So what did I do, because I believe in human sexuality, and that we should all be able to say what we want, be as sexual as we want and celebrate the female form how we want??

You're looking at it.

I created this site -- and while it might hardly make a dent in all the "fucked-ness" in our world, for me I'm happy if a single woman or a single man comes across this site and changes their perspective on how they view the female form, labia, or otherwise.

For a guy to come across this site, and say to himself: "Wow, I didn't realize this was such a sore topic for women, I guess I'll need to be a little more cordial when I make jokes about 'beef curtains' and such with my friends. . ." would be a MISSION ACCOMPLISHED for me.

For a woman to come across this site, and say to herself:" Wow, I guess I am normal after all.  I didn't realize most guys don't care about what my pussy looks like, and are more interested in just the act of having sex with me or licking my pussy that it doesn't matter to them -- even if they talk trash in front of their friends." -- again to me would be a MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

"Ignorance is not bliss" babe!

It might look that way on the surface, but nothing could be further from the truth.

Ignorance is just prolonged boredom.

The more you know, the more you can grow.

The more you know, the more you can experience.

I can go on and on and on. . .but obviously it comes down to what you believe about yourself EC. ;)
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1Eva
    ECC22 said:

But if 50% of regular men don't like that type there's a 50% chance a man won't be attracted to me when he gets me naked. I know it's stupid. Some people are prettier than others, some people are slimmer and some people have nicer looking fannies. I am just coming to terms with having a sterotypically 'ugly one'. There is no way around it, no amount of measuring makes it any better, mine is just not very nice.

The thing is, I wouldn't mind if I wasn't a guy's type in temrs of hair, figure etc... because he'd never go for me in the first place. I know everyone says not to but I think if I do date a guy I will tell him I hate my vagina before anything happens. If he says he doesn't care what it looks like then ok, at least he's been warned that it looks like alien vrs predator down there...

@EC22 -- That would probably be the WORST thing you could -- tell a man that you hate something about yourself, before he even gets to make a decision on his own??

I think you greatly exacerbate what you have between your legs -- ESPECIALLY if it looks like the one you described in RateMyNaughty.com

And I hate to disappoint you, but last time I checked, no is "prettier" than anyone else -- it's all about preference, because someone you might consider ugly is ideally attractive to someone else.

You don't have a stereotypically "ugly" anything -- it's your own mind that is concocting these nutty ideas. ;)
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-25 15:46:00
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1Eva
    ECC22 said:

Thanks for the comments though Kitty. I know everyone is trying to help me which is really nice.

And I appreciate everyone has their own taste, I just think my taste lies with small and neat (actually I prefer medium, pink and smooth.)

The nicest compliment I could ever get on my bits would be for someone to say it's average sized and that they've seen loads of women with bigger ones!

Nobody would want the biggest nose or the smallest breats and this is no different. Especially as it's such an intimate area.

I disagree with you entirely on the "no one would want the biggest nose or smallest breasts" thing.

In fact, Abbie Jones who has one of the sexiest pussies ever and has an entire thread dedicated to her on here in fact, has very small breasts.  Based on the feedback she receives on xtube, I can tell you for sure that no is caught up with her small breasts.  As far as a man or a woman with the biggest nose -- it depends on the face.

I've seen guys with big noses, but yet he has the most attractive woman on his arm.

Your comments I suspect are greatly more based on perception by the world of yourself, than how you perceive yourself in truth.

It's like you're looking at yourself through the magnifying glass of the world, rather than seeing yourself how you actually appear.

Andie Valentino is drop-dead gorgeous, and she has some amazing labia -- the same is true for Dominika Chybova and others.

You think when a guy gets Andie Valentino naked he goes: "Oh shit, I don't like your pussy!"

I'm sure in fact there isn't much conversation because he'd be to busy trying to get her to mount his face or his cock or stuffing his face between her legs. . .I know that's what I'd do.

And I don't have a pussy preference before you even try to accuse me of liking large labia over small labia.

I've had both, and I don't give a shit what it looks like quite honestly -- it's about the woman attached to it, and her confidence as a woman, especially sexually.

You know what would turn me off??

If a woman suddenly starting interrupting me, or trying to stop me from licking her pussy because to her "it was stereotypically ugly" -- I'd put my shit and walk the fuck out in a heart beat -- and that would probably fuel her belief that something's wrong with her, which makes me wonder how often that's happened to you.

I'm just saying. . .

You want someone to say yours is average-sized and that they've seen women with bigger ones??

Here I am baby.  Send me a pic.  I've had sex with over 100 women and I'm just getting warm (I'm only 32).

You want someone to look at it, and be honest with you. . .then send one over.

If you want it kept private, I'll keep it private, but I will give you my honest opinion and dispell your beliefs that have you totally screwed in the head about what you look like.

As an example, I can tell you first hand, I generally don't prefer slim women, that is a fact.

Even my girlfriend is a bit "thicker" than what most would consider "the right size", and I absolutely LOVE it.

Yet, I've had some pretty great sex with the slim women.

@ann is a bit slim, and we had amazing sex. Very enjoyable.

And that is exactly my point. . .it's less about the body parts, and more about the experience. ;)
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-25 15:46:39
    Thanked by 1Eva

Thanks for your responses. I know on some level 'insecurity' is less sexy than imperfections... I also know a man who leaves you over a labia is not worth being with anyway.

There's lots of things I like about my appearance which I try to concentrate on- like my real fake breasts! (They are real, just pert and I always get compliments on them.)

As for the confidence issue- that has really only been a major issue in the last year. Logically I know there's guys that won't care what lips look like. That said, I wouldn't feel comfortable getting oral sex unless I'd been with someone a long time... I still think I would discuss my insecurity at some point (maybe not the first time) and try not to make a big deal of it.

If a guy told me they were a little insecure about their tummy or something I would think it was sweet. I mean as long as they were generally confident. I don't think revealing an element of vulnerability is so terrible (once you trust someone.)

• Vote Up0Vote Down JohnylipsJohnylips
    0.12 Karma Points [?]Message JohnylipsPosts: 39Member
    @ECC22 You got it right: "a man who leaves you over labia is not worth being with anyway."  If large labia is your only objection to your appearance, consider yourself lucky.  For instance, I'm bald and everyone knows it.  My head looks like a coconut.  I actually get nasty looks from people of color, presumably because I look like a nazi skinhead (I'm not joking for once -- it happens constantly).  What am I supposed to do?  Toupee?  Comb-over?  But I won't consider hair transplants or anything silly like that because it it just doesn't matter.  I'm a nice guy, some people love me.  But anyone who would be so idiotic as to dislike me for my clean and streamlined melon can frankly kiss my ass.  Moreover, any woman who would deprive themselves of getting to know me is making a mistake (and I'm not joking about that either).  Can't love the bald man?  Move aside, there's someone right behind you I'd like to talk to.

I know labia share little in common with my noggin, but the point remains conceptually valid.  Not to be redundant, but these things really don't matter in the long run.  Anyone so superficial as to say "I can't love that woman because of those damn labia" is an idiot.  Do you hear how absurd that sounds?  There will always and forever be something about you your partner doesn't like, and I doubt very much that it will be your labia.  My ex had almost nonexistent labia, and though it wasn't my preference, it certainly didn't stop me from giving her vagina my obsessive attention for years (she actually had an extra hole in one of her ears and THAT really freaked me out for awhile -- her dad had the same hole and that freaked me out too).

I can't give you any better encouragement than what has already been said here, though I will say I can imagine 60 - 80 wicked things I'd love to do with a woman matching your description.  It's an estimate.  And I'd insist on the oral sex.  I've got to put my foot down somewhere, you know.  My tongue too.  :D
    Post edited by Johnylips at 2012-02-25 21:28:01
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover

Haha. I've seen this before. Mine is a 3 on a good day and a 9 on a bad day. The prettiest is 10!

On the second pic i like the ones with even sized medium lips. I think a little looks better than no lips, but not enough so that it shows when standing. These are my aesthetic preferences anyway! 1B is nice! 

• Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member

ecc22,

You have a truly beautiful body, according to the measurements you give here.  There is nothing unusual or different about you.  Whether you have longer lips or not, is simply a matter of individuality, and as many have said here, there are lots of women in this world with all kinds of variations.  That's one of the fascinations for me as regards labia, they're all so different.  You have lots of people here who admire you, just as you are.   You shouldn't hold back from finding a young man you like, and exposing yourself to him.  Any man with even a single brain cell will appreciate you, just as you are.  After all, anyone who doesn't appreciate you, shouldn't be permitted to play with you to begin with, right???

Thanked by 1himu
  • Vote Up0Vote Down BsmileBsmile
    1.52 Karma Points [?]Message BsmilePosts: 29Member

ECC  .....      for me number 10 reminds me of all the pics the closest of a little child...   not so good for the imagination !!   And im not into young girls at all  !!!!   

....   way prefer number 9...   you are so lucky and totally natural and its time to except that now....

You wont get any better by thinking down of your genes... Smile   ... your beautiful !!!!

start to love yourself.... please.. please ... please   please.... please         Im begging now !!!!

[-O<
    Thanked by 1himu

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Top Posters

SexyLabia.net Members (3439)

• LabiaLover
  • Cornball
  • himu
  • mrmarquis
  • crs188
  • girlmeat
  • tempest_driver
  • PaulMApphart
  • Marlow