New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
What's your favorite?
  • 17 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down SvenSven
    12.25 Karma Points [?]Message SvenPosts: 10Member Accepted Answer
    Pussy is good when I'm in the mood to make love, but CUNT is what I want her to say when we FUCK.  There is something about hearing a woman say she wants me to Fuck or Eat her Cunt that drives me wild...
  • Vote Up0Vote Down SugarPlumFaerySugarPlumFaery
    7.61 Karma Points [?]Message SugarPlumFaeryPosts: 16Member Accepted Answer
    I much prefer the use of the word 'cunt' over 'pussy' for the reasons @mrmarquis describes - "cunt is strong and straightforward.  8th grade vs grown up."  I really don't like the term 'pussy' at all for describing female genitalia, and much prefer 'kitty' or 'kitty kat' as a more "demure, not so explicit, cute" word like @Johnylips said. 

A good old anglo-saxon word, 'cunt.'  I find it less offensive than 'pussy.'

I think with regards to slang, I use 'fanny' and 'chuff' the most often, especially with the girls, but also 'best bits,' 'twat,' 'coochy' and 'yoni.'

However, it's my opinion (and just take it as my opinion) that using slang to describe/reference our genitals isn't necessarily a good thing.  We've been taught by society that to use the real words is somehow 'dirty' and our parents taught us to say words like 'pee pee' or 'willy' instead, or any number of other words.  My arm is my arm, my leg is my leg, so my vagina is my vagina!  ;)  Although I would say that it sounds rather 'clinical' because it brings up images of biology text books and smear tests!  'Tunnel of love' is much more romantic and I'm all about romance!!  ;)  @Bsmile's "buffet mon chat" just became my favourite!
    “Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of other's opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.” ~ Steve Jobs
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (1)