New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Favorite lyrics about the ladies ;)
  • 44 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    And I know the guys are gonna laugh, but
    I'm a big Katy Perry fan. . .and this is one
    of my favorites since it has Snoop in it:

(My favorite part is toward 3:30 in the video -- love the squirting whipped cream with Katy!)

Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-02-29 14:39:44
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Thanks, @labialover! If I knew how to add stuff I would toss S n P's "whatta man" right back at ya, babe ;)
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    @Kitty77

It's easy. . .just go to Youtube find the video you like, and then copy/past the URL right into your comment, the software on the site will automatically embed the actual video into your comment.

Like this: http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=F57P9C4SAW4&ob=av2e (I purposely put a space between the www. and youtube.com to show you how to do it).
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • I need to add "Hot for teacher" by Van Halen, once upon a time I was a high school Spanish teacher :)
    "I brought my pencil!"
    Probably lots of other VH, too. @Tempest_Driver, help me out!
  • @labialover, lol, snoop dog keeps you legit, huh?!
    Kiss kiss, you know I'm just messin' with ya ;)

And thanks for the tech support!
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Oh god! @kitty77, how could I have forgotten Van Halen? They were my favorite band before Eddy fired Dave and showed us all what an ass he was.

Lets see how many I can pull out of my ass. Only hot girl songs right? No love songs.

Pretty woman, Drop Dead Legs, Everybody Wants Some, Sinner's Swing, Beautiful Girls, Dance the Night Away, the Full Bug.

How's that? Sorry, no Hagar, never cared much for him.

Of those Drop dead legs, "I get nu-nu-nuthin' but the shakes over you". And Sinner's swing, "something's coming over me I'm going straight to hell"or "I can almost t-t-taste it, it burns"
  • @tempest_driver, oh baby, I knew you wouldn't let me down! "I reach down between my legs, ease the seat back" ;)
    I was pretty little when VH got big - loved David in the mtv days, but am a Sammy girl now. Saw him in Atlantic City a few summers back. Amazing live! It was a double-header with his band and Aerosmith. One of my top five all time concerts, even with Steven Tyler not being able to pull off all his flips and whatnot.
    Are you from the PA, NJ area? AC is a great place for a show!
    Speaking of legs, I couldn't resist posting a pic - enjoy ;)
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    @Kitty77 -- Yes, AC is a good place for a great show.

I was there in 2010 for a concert.

I'm originally from the PA/NJ area (Burlington, NJ).

Small world huh?? ;)
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    How could I have missed Unchained? "nonstop talker, what a rocker, blue eyed murder in a size 5 dress"

No kidding, the words that crossed my mind the night I met my wife.

No @ kitty77, I'm originally from SoCal. In the early '80s the place WAS Fast times at Ridgemont High. And being a teenager at the time being a VH fan was practically a requirement.

What was cooler, was that my boss at the time, the guy's practically been family most of my life, and he was my best man. But the guy used to go to parties in LA in the '70s, and a lot of times VH would be playing the party, except they were called Mammoth at the time.

And hey @kitty77, digging the stems! Thanks.
    Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • @Labialover, small world indeed. Maybe we brushed by eachother on the boardwalk :)

@tempest_driver, Spicolli!!!!!!!!!!!
    Too funny :P
    And I love that you thought that when you met your wife! Were you guys young when you met? Mike and I were 30 and 26 working in corporate America. My first thought was how can I break my PC so the LAN Admin pays me a visit ;)
  • Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    I absolutely love Suavemente by Elvis Crespo

Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-03-01 09:17:02
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
    @Eva -- Oh Damn!!!

I have that in my playlist right now!!

Suavamente. . .Besame. . .

I also like "Cara De Nino" by Jerry Rivera below. . .

For those of you who no habla espanol. . ."Suavamente" means like "smoothly" or "softly" in spanish (yes I speak spanish. . .bet that caught most of you by surprise too. LOL!)

"Cara De Nino" translates to "Face of a boy", while "La Alma De Hombre" means "Soul of a Man".

Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-03-01 08:37:47
    @Eva -- Oh yeah, and I meant to say. . .

If you can shake your hips to either of these songs
    the way I suspect you can (nobody beats Shakira though),
    you'd have me swooning. . .LOL! :D
    Thanked by 1Eva
    And my god. . .who could forget Ciara and the way she moves. . .

She's probably one of the few women on this planet could honestly
    make me instantly combust upon contact. . .SOOO SEXY!!

And the way she moves her body is unbelievable!! :D

Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-03-01 09:41:10
  • I need to check these videos out in a non corporate environment, lol!!
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)