New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Part 7 men LOVE labia. Boys dont. Get it?
  • Sooo part 7. Men DO love women with labia. Because as boys we had girls. And then we grew up. I loved how age was a definate determining factor from (I WAS YOUNG) pre to late teen and into their 20's - the developmental years. Undoubtfully said. What I can say is, women need encouragement to understand MORE THAN not of most people appreciate your unique and sexy AS FUCK labia lips. I do. Petitions could be developed if not already to abolish the labiaplasty industry. Maybe not entirely but I would be happier with an 80% reduction of "doctors" doctors... Please. Mutilators. So to that woman reading this who is anonymous... You have a GREAT ATTRIBUTE to yourself that YOU (and a handful of "boys") dont realize. That's coming to an end. Because I am thee number one advocate for women who wear them proudly. To be continued into part 8
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2020-09-18 14:11:44
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (0)