New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Part 8. Why would you? How could you?!?!? How dare you !!! Lol
  • Part 8 How Could You? How could you? Why would you wamt to cut off the first part of your vaginas pleasure zones? Because a few less than boys said so? Or some ads or some fucking ridiculous road billboard. Yes. I actually see them. Fucking kill all of the "doctors" mutilating women. Class action lawsuit. I want your money back. For you.
    Lol. Anyway. Seriously who would cut off sensitive nerve endings that WONT 'grow back' as scar tissue is basically nerve-less and basically dead. So now... I BET 3 MILLION DOLLARS I bet that women who had that proceedure regret it for the lost sensitivity in and of its self. Idk. I'm a man. You couldnt get me to cut my penis head off for 20 million dollars. Why would I? It DEFINES ME... below the belt. Lol. Plus after hypothetically I did do that... Now my dick can pee only because MOST of its nerve endings are now dead. I would never do that. Think twice ladies... Onto part 9; An affixiation toward the deep seated passion....
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2020-09-18 14:11:22
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (0)