New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Part 9 A Deep Seated Passion.
  • Part 9. Passionate. The vagina is thee most sacred place of any female alive. It is not only every straight man's desire to have hold and hopefully keep (marriage) its what some of us are MOST passionate about. I absolutely LOVE the largest I can hunt down. Talk about passion. I think I probably own thee single most largest collection huge labia photos, movies, gifs and gifs I made. I mean TERABYTES. I am not obsessed. I am not a weirdo. I know what I love. I know why I love it. The women I was with, who had what I loved, KNOW I loved that in particular. As sex was daily and was definitely a "go" for me. I am saying that, of the seven wonders of the world.... a huge set of labia minora wrapped around my shaft while having intercourse is the 8th for me. Because NOTHING could be more pleasurable. Or exciting to see. Be real. Keep them where they are. If anything enhance them. And little daily tugging. ;) I will post more "questions" when I can figure out this website as it seems ... Idk ... Impossible to actually see anything. Maybe it's because I'm new here. I registered. As thee most amazed man ever. ;)
    Post edited by LabiaLover at 2020-09-18 14:10:57
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down licknthick1licknthick1
    773.66 Karma Points [?]Message licknthick1Posts: 1,978Senior Member
    I agree!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down licknthick1licknthick1
    773.66 Karma Points [?]Message licknthick1Posts: 1,978Senior Member
    I agree!
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)