New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Big mound, thick lips, semi large clitoris...does it matter how the pussy looks to men?
  • Vote Up2Vote Down SheShe
    18.02 Karma Points [?]Message ShePosts: 150Member

Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-03-12 16:42:46
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • 22 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up1Vote Down SheShe
    Welcome newbie!
    I like how plump my mound it I like to cup it and squeeze and have it squeezed. I just don't like when it's stared at like I'm an experiment.
    Thanked by 2sgtbert lips
  • Vote Up1Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member
    I completely agree with all the comments and they are lovely to read. It just confirms what I have always thought that any real lover of women will adore what they look like. Whilst they may have certain favourite things that they like - these do not make the whole women and they will adore her pussy. Anyone who thinks otherwise should not be allowed near it. Plus there is no ideal of beauty - we are all different.
    Thanked by 2Eva sgtbert
  • Vote Up1Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @Agatha, @She, and @sgtbert:

I thought pussy always kissed me back!

Have I been wrong all this time?? :P
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • Vote Up1Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member

@LabiaLover

Not all Pussy acts the same , some do not do much & some pussies has very good muscular control and development , I like the ones that are very strong & have a lot of differant moves .

I would also like to talk about Taste !!!

Some Pussy Taste GOOD & some bad .

From my experience Cigarette , Coffee & Diet Coke make pussy taste very bad , yucky . 

Some of the best Pussy I have enjoyed is from wemon that drink lots of water .

Also Coffee Pussy is nice too , but not with Cigarettes .

Cigarette Pussy is OK too , but not with Coffee .

Diet Coke pussy is bad Yuck .

I do not know what is in Diet Coke & other Diet Products that makes pussy taste bad .

I am going to ask our Doctor & see what she says about this ???

Have a Good Day !!!

sgtbert :-}

• Vote Up1Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    @sgtbert thanks... very informative... i knew some information about making your cum taste better for your partner ... but not pussy taste. The common thing I find is plenty of water. Have you any experience with pineapple changing pussy taste? 'cause it does for cum ;)
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • Vote Up1Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    himu said:

@sgtbert thanks... very informative... i knew some information about making your cum taste better for your partner ... but not pussy taste. The common thing I find is plenty of water. Have you any experience with pineapple changing pussy taste? 'cause it does for cum ;)

I've heard the same thing, and have even tried it.  Women have told me my cum tastes different after eating fruit.
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1sgtbert
  • Vote Up1Vote Down AgathaAgatha
    41.21 Karma Points [?]Message AgathaPosts: 188Member

sgtbert

I would also like to talk about Taste !!!

Some Pussy Taste GOOD & some bad .

From my experience Cigarette , Coffee & Diet Coke make pussy taste very bad , yucky . 

Some of the best Pussy I have enjoyed is from wemon that drink lots of water .

Also Coffee Pussy is nice too , but not with Cigarettes .

Cigarette Pussy is OK too , but not with Coffee .

Diet Coke pussy is bad Yuck .

I do not know what is in Diet Coke & other Diet Products that makes pussy taste bad .

I am going to ask our Doctor & see what she says about this ???

If this is a shout out to me, i will not be able to add a professional opinion as I am not a gyno. Other than to echo what  @eva has said.  If you eat a good balanced diet and are in good health - the taste should be perfectly lovely.  I have heard the argument that diet products have chemicals that stick around longer in the body. Over indulgence in coffee and sodas may well make a difference although consumption in moderation should be fine.  I  am not much help here as I don't drink fizzy drinks like coke and I'm a vegetarian.  I drink lots of water (but I am no angel - I enjoy wine with food and a beer out with friends). Apparently I taste of apples.

@himu - yes pineapple does the same thing.  Women often eat it just to make sure they taste and smell gorgeous.  

Thanked by 2LabiaLover sgtbert
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Absolutely NOT!!  However, some of us do have more appreciation than usual for some aspects of a lovely cunt.  As with anything, there is always the matter of personal taste.  However, I'm confident that you won't find a man on here who would say "No thanks".  I know I never have, over all these years.
    Thanked by 2himu She
  • Vote Up0Vote Down SheShe
    Ok, good to know. I always wonder about mine and what a man thinks or feels when they see it for the first time.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down HannibalBBCHannibalBBC
    5.14 Karma Points [?]Message HannibalBBCPosts: 52Member Accepted Answer
    It doesn't matter, but a phat mound, large lips and big clit are icing on the cake!
    Post edited by HannibalBBC at 2012-03-12 21:54:19
    Thanked by 1himu
  • Vote Up0Vote Down SheShe
    That description was of me so I guess I understand why the look on a lovers face looks drunk when down there,heehee.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down HannibalBBCHannibalBBC
    5.14 Karma Points [?]Message HannibalBBCPosts: 52Member Accepted Answer
    Hummm, now that makes a man wonder!!
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer

She,

Exacttly!!  Drunk.  That is precisely how we silly men can act sometimes, especially when confronted with a beautiful, wet, open, throbbing, cunt, dripping with excitement and eagerness.  As I've mentioned before, there is simply no aphrodisiac comparable to a woman who is sexually excited and ready.  None.

• Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member Accepted Answer
    perfect answers @mrmarquis & @HannibalBBC
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (1)