New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Big mound, thick lips, semi large clitoris...does it matter how the pussy looks to men?
  • 22 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member Accepted Answer
    Some boys have an idea about what a pussy should look like from lots of mens' magazines, and some will make a big deal about it.

Men however, have had time to discover what a real pussy looks like, and we all have our preferrences. But no man who is truly into women will refuse pussy based on it's appearance. Any man who does should really do some soul searching to discover what it is he really wants.

My personal preferrence is for a nice thick mound, with some long, thick, dark, labia, surrounding a bright pink vagina with a prominent, clit that I can really get my lips around. Would I turn down a pussy that's been surgically "perfected" with a tiny little clit?

Not a chance.

I may be sad for the pussy it once was, or I could be driven off by the woman it's attached to. But if it came down to looks alone...I'd still tear that pussy up.
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down Jman1988Jman1988
    6.69 Karma Points [?]Message Jman1988Posts: 4Member Accepted Answer
    I'm new to this site and just wanted to add my input on this topic. All I can say is that I love a good pussy with big lips. I love that extra skin when its just dripping wet and glistening just waiting to be sucked on. I love just being able to spend as much time studying and playing with my fiance's pussy, I can spend hours with my face there. This is an amazing group of people on here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    0.01 Karma Points [?]Message [Deleted User]Posts: 0 Accepted Answer
    Welcome to the site, @jman1988 :)
    Thanked by 1She
  • Vote Up0Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member

She , I am not much a person to stare at pussy , I like to kiss , lick , suck & suck wile licking at the same time .

I like to move my lips back & forth while sucking on libia & clit .

Also I like pussy to be alive , move with me , push & squeeze back .

She , I also like it when she has her hands on me head , moving hips & directing me to the place that needs the most licking & sucking . Some times as she gets so excited & has multiple orgasms , some times I have one too .

It is not all about what the pussy looks like , how does it respond when I kiss it , does it kiss me back ???

Thank You She :-}

Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member

Pineapple , never tried it ???

I am hoping to here more back from our Doctor .

• Vote Up0Vote Down EvaEva
    116.59 Karma Points [?]Message EvaPosts: 524Senior Member, Contributor
    As long as you don't looked diseased ( warts, puss filled bumps, give off a fishy scent due to a yeast infection, or have an extreme case of blue waffle) you should be good to go. I didn't mention trimming, shaving, or waxing because some men have different preferences than others.

You can actually taste better if you maintain a balanced diet of vegetables, fruits, plenty of water and cut back on processed foods and sugary treats as @sgtbert stated with Diet Sodas. And if cigarettes are basically murdering your lungs it can't be good for the taste of your juices either.

The key things to remember are: confidence, maintenance, balanced meals, and don't forget your gynecology check ups.

Currently, I'm slowly trying to add more vegetarian meals into my diet, and see how long I can go without eating meat. Plus, I'm cutting back on my processed foods, sugar and sodium in take, and substituting soda for tea. It's never too late to change your eating habits :) 

Maybe during the long run I'll give myself a little taste test!
    I'm not short, I'm fun size!
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down capoeiracapoeira
    1.28 Karma Points [?]Message capoeiraPosts: 12Member
    To make it short: It matters a lot to me.
    I had a relationship with a girl who had a "hidden pussy" once, but it didn't last very long because I got rid of her pussy. And she had some lovley melons and a quite nice ass, too.

Fortunatly over the time I acquired "a look" for this. I can't explain it, but I see it in the face whe she has a nice labia. 
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)