New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
what do most men & women think...
  • Vote Up0Vote Down lovelyjlovelyj
    11.62 Karma Points [?]Message lovelyjPosts: 44Member
    hello its lovelyj,
    hope you labia/clit lovers had a great wkend.
    I had a question. what do you guys and gals find attractive
    about a women with long.meaty labia and poking clit?
    I still can't get over it. I mean it looks kinda hot on others. but for myself its okie ehh. :/ ....and what do ppl really think of big clits? I feel like sometimes....even tho some girls are born the eat they are...I feel out of place. I think I've said this before some where. I'm not intersex or anything. I think its due to my frame of my body...lesigh.

xo lovelyj
    :3 Starting fresh
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • 11 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer

Hello Lovelyj,

I have always felt that it's a matter of simple sexual attraction.  What I mean by that is that any sexual part of your body is more obvious, therefore more attractive to the opposite sex, if it's larger or somehow more pronounced.  Think of how much attention a woman gets if she has large tits, or a man with a huge bulge in pants where his cock and balls are located.  Similarly, a woman with labia hanging down between her thighs is striking, and deeply sexual.  Your eyes are immediately attracted to the sight of it.  Just like we drool over those huge tits, or thicker, longer nipples, or a well muscled body.  It's a matter of emphasis of something which can be looked upon as sexual whether on men or women.  I still think you are way too hard on yourself.   I do hope you'll work up the courage to provide us some photos, so we can all see how lovely you really are.

Thanked by 2himu LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down [Deleted User][Deleted User]
    0.01 Karma Points [?]Message [Deleted User]Posts: 0 Accepted Answer
    @lovelyj, welcome to the site :)
    Seeing the hotness in other women with larger clits and lips is a great start! You are like them, too!
    I am a straight woman, but hell sexy is sexy - whether it is a hard cock, pointy nipples, or swollen labia, it all oozes sexuality. I believe that is why it is so attractive. Also, it is like the excitement of seeing someone new who has a really defined jaw or strong hands. If we all had the same face, life would be pretty boring. Same thing applies to our genitalia.
    ^^ u girls n guys <33 the sun is almost up. Tyme for me to hit the hay.
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member Accepted Answer

Lovelyj,

When you hit that hay, enjoy your beautiful body.

• Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    dear lj,
    What's not to like?
    long meaty labia's are so much fun to play with... there are so much to do during giving oral pleasure to her... in contrast to an Innie with no labia.... we men can only image what that does to a woman...
    and for poking clit.. .love to flick my tongue and suck on an erect poking clit... i would do everything to that clit that I would do to an erect nipple and more...
    lovelyj said:

hello its lovelyj,
    hope you labia/clit lovers had a great wkend.
    I had a question. what do you guys and gals find attractive
    about a women with long.meaty labia and poking clit?
    I still can't get over it. I mean it looks kinda hot on others. but for myself its okie ehh. :/ ....and what do ppl really think of big clits? I feel like sometimes....even tho some girls are born the eat they are...I feel out of place. I think I've said this before some where. I'm not intersex or anything. I think its due to my frame of my body...lesigh.

xo lovelyj

Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Ommmmmgggg....I'm sooo pissed. I hella fought with some dumb guy. Cause we were talking about innie n outties u know. And he's like girls with am outtie are loose. And blah blah blah. Wait so if a grl is an innie and gets used up does it turn into an outtie. Wait...haha I'm so confused does that happen ?????

And other he said there is no such thing as an outtie like women aren't born that way. And I cussed him out and he said some fked up shit.
    He said I was being too soft n shit. Omg. :( I'm so mad. He ruined my morning
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    @lovelyj

Having seen your pussy now, I can honestly say you are sexy.

No worries with you. . .you have a pretty face, a sexy little body, and a NICE pussy.

Love the dark lips, and pinkness inside. ;)
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    @lovelyj

Listen, don't let one ignorant clown ruin your morning.

No, a girl doesn't get "used up" and develop an "outtie".

It's purely hereditary, and in fact, there is no such thing as a girl getting "used up" -- that's just a social dogma between men and women. . .men are free to fuck whoever they want, when they want, and are considered "studs" while if a woman does the same thing, she's "used up" or a "hoe" or a "whore" or a slew of other bullshit that is all complete nonsense.  It's a bullshit double-standard is all it is. ;)
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
    Thanked by 1himu
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member

Lovelyj,

This guy was obviously an idiot.  Having sex does not change the shape or contours of your cunt and labia.  What he was claiming was total BS.  The only thing which might change the shape and contours of your body over time is time itself.  You are free to use your body as you wish, without fear of having it become apparent in your appearance.  Just block the idiot, right after telling him what an idiot he is.

Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down himuhimu
    277.14 Karma Points [?]Message himuPosts: 1,727Senior Member
    @lovelyj
    Like I told you before ... don't listen to what some f**ed up guy says...
    I have seen you and you have really very beautiful face... and I think your figure is to go crazy over... but your lips and clits are to die for ;)  :-*
    Long Labia Lover -> Checkout some of my Threads below:
    Artistic & Erotic | Dominika | Andie | Carmen | Sofi A | Faye | Voluptuous Ladies | Slim & Sexy Ladies
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
  • Vote Up0Vote Down tempest_drivertempest_driver
    107.64 Karma Points [?]Message tempest_driverPosts: 670Senior Member
    @lovelyj, I actually answered most of this question when you asked it on another thread, but I actually think it's a better fit here, so I'm going to repeat my answer here...well actually I'm just going to copy it.

@lovelyj, women have "innie" and "outie" labia for the same reason that people are born with big or small noses, it's all purely genetics. I personally prefer to call women with "outies" "well-endowed". And it stands to reason that just as with women, you can find men with preferrences for all sizes, but most men, if they were to be completely honest, prefer the big ones. Additionally, in one of my threads I discussed the fact that there is a segment in the medical community that has actually made the connection between labia size and a woman's general health.

https://www.sexylabia.net/discussion/29/another-reason-to-love-your-luscious-labia

As for your question concerning clit size. No, having a big clit is not an abnormality, in fact most men, once they've experienced a larger clit, want more. And any kind of negative reaction by a man to a woman with a large clit is expressing their own homophobia, and if it's out weighing the fact that they have a pussy in front of them, they may want to investigate that further...just saying. Bottom line. I've been around, I

And while I haven't enjoyed as many women as I'd like to have. I've definitely had more than I deserve. And I've experienced all combinations of large to small labia and clits. And generally speaking, the larger the bits, the more responsive the woman.

And having seen you and your amazing clit, there is not way ANYONE could say you're anything but a woman. And an absolute Betty at that.

Now, in response to that idiot you were arguing with. Guys like that make all men look stupid. I just wish women , instead of getting upset and arguing with them, would just laugh in their stupid faces, and tell them how fucked up they are.

Post edited by LabiaLover at 2012-03-15 23:45:58
    Thanked by 1LabiaLover
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)