New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
how do u deal with ........
  • 18 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    lippygirl said:

Thank you mrmarquis, I can say I do have a high sex drive and truly enjoy my pussy and love to watch while I play but I think it has to do with the fear of rejection which holds me back from sharing ;) I had a great husband who loved them but unfortunately now that has ended I am finding it harder to be open. Thank you for all your nice comments :)

@lippygirl

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt, and burned the damn thing in celebration! LOL! ;)

Let me tell you. . .I thought my heart would burst our of my chest when my ex-wife and I were first separated, and I didn't know if I could allow myself to open up to another woman, sexually, or emotionally.

A few months after I had split with my ex-wife, I met @Ann (who has a *gorgeous* pussy by the way, and a killer ass) and a few other women from the .com sister site who absolutely blew my mind (and cock) in ways that I forgot were possible when I was committed to just one woman sexually.

I quickly opened up and went back to being a "man-whore" for awhile.

I think if you meet a guy or two who really gives you an amazing sexual experience, and licks those lips the way they need to be licked, you'll open up again both sexually and emotionally.

Quite honestly with a pussy that looks like yours. . .I'm surprised you have any "fear of rejection" at all.

It's usually the guy who is the one who has a fear of rejection when he sees a beautiful woman. . .but any man who is lucky enough to get your panties off (assuming you wear panties in the first place), and witness that nice slick, neatly trimmed pussy -- I would think he'd be too busy trying to figure out all the ways he could touch it, taste it, and get pleasure from it, that he'd have very little time to spend thinking about what it looks like.

Further to this, I think I'm one of a few group of men who thinks like a woman.

After sex, I never go to sleep. . .I usually lay there, and caress my lover's body which inevitably leads my hand to between her legs, and I stroke slowly around her pussy, and just feel its contours, curves, and silkiness as I lay my head on her tummy, or between her legs.  I truly admire pussy.

I'm not a religious man, but if I did believe in God, I'd say that he/she definitely created women because he/she knew this world would be a cold, fucked up place, if women and their gorgeous pussies weren't in it.

Just saying. . .

If you do build up the courage to share some more pics with us, please send them to me, and I'll publish them in a private thread for members only so that you can get some really serious and bonafide honest opinions about how gorgeous/sexy/amazing your pussy is. ;)
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator Accepted Answer
    @lippygirl

And by the way. . .if you do take @mrmarquis's advice and decide to "Just Do It" (which would be a good idea in my opinion), please let me know where you live so that I can make myself available as a test subject for that gorgeous pussy. LOL! :X
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down sgtbertsgtbert
    270.16 Karma Points [?]Message sgtbertPosts: 1,057Senior Member Accepted Answer

"How do u deal with person who thinks you’r pussy is ugly "

You need to look for another person .

Lovelyj , some one could be saying that just to make You feel bad so thay can manipulate You .

Lovelyj , I thing You should run away from them .

sgtbert :-}

This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Who's Online (0)