New Vids: LedZeppelin0
This site is the sister site to SexyLabia.com. Please review our General Site Rules, and our Karma Points System.
If you'd like to share your sexy labia pics or videos anonymously please see these instructions.
Not sure where to start with things? Start Here.
Karma Points Quick Guide:
0KP to 34.9KP = Regular Member
35KP to 49.9KP = Trusted Member
50KP to 65.9KP = Established Member
66KP and Higher = Senior Member or Site Moderator
Ladies: How Many Of You Love Your Labia??
  • 18 Comments sorted by
  • Vote Up0Vote Down mrmarquismrmarquis
    79.92 Karma Points [?]Message mrmarquisPosts: 828Senior Member

Girlmeat,

Congratulations!!  You have discovered one of the most important things in life.  As you can see from some of the letters here and on the sister site, far too many women have great difficulty getting to that point.  You are doing exactly what should  be done with your body.  Love it!  Caress it at every opportunity.  Use it well.  I also congratulate you on your efforts to stretch your labia.  I suggest that you pull on them as often as possible, rather than once a day or so.  Do without panties, and let those gorgeous labia hang free, as they were meant to.  Wear skirts and dresses as often as possible, and you'll find that there are many places in your daily life where you can reach down between your legs and pull on the labia, even in semi public situations where you have a moment or two of privacy.  I hope you will take your measurements and add them to the appropriate thread here.  I hope you will share your progress with us all, and when you become comfortable here, we would certainly love to see photos of your beautiful labia.

• Vote Up0Vote Down LabiaLoverLabiaLover
    409.27 Karma Points [?]Message LabiaLoverPosts: 2,008Site Administrator
    @girlmeat

Long time no see there missy!!

Glad your back!! ;)
    Labia Lover - Pussy Connoisseur and Labia Enthusiast
    Want to post your labia pics anonymously to get honest feedback from real people?? Click here.
  • Vote Up0Vote Down xxl4skinxxl4skin
    160.91 Karma Points [?]Message xxl4skinPosts: 1,270Senior Member
        "  I've been stretching on mine almost every day, and I'm seeing some
    improvement. "
           yes girlmeat, it´s a nice play. show your stretching Wings of Love....
    long stretching is sexy
This discussion has been closed by an admin or has expired automatically.
All Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Tagged

Who's Online (0)